The return of the CobraStar embems?

Seriously people!!! Read the threads, posts 61 and 63 have the link for paypal, or snail mail geno a frigging money order.... Make the payment and then the item gets MADE... He needs 20 sets prepaid... So send your F'n money if you want them... My $ has been sent for 1 set

Seriously people!!! Read the threads, posts 61 and 63 have the link for paypal, or snail mail geno a frigging money order.... Make the payment and then the item gets MADE... He needs 20 sets prepaid... So send your F'n money if you want them... My $ has been sent for 1 set

Hey Geno wheres the link to pay?
Oh nevermind I already did. hahaha just messin with Sapp:)

pay for the rest Geno...I bet the rest of the LVCers are going through something and will pick them up from you later on, like me...I paid for one set but later on will pick up another, no doubt...If there is any

I think he has 16 sets paid for... Geno once you mail out those that have been paid (including my 1 set) I may order another set as a spare from you, like LS8 said, some of us are having a tough time right now... But I would like 2 sets if you pay the balance on 20 set, I'll order another in a month or so if they are still available

I PM'd...don't know if I'm first though.

Ill buy it off ya for a Reasonable price.
I may try to sneak in an order for a second set before you send it off, cant promise anything. I still gotta make my Ferrari Payment on the chevy my wife drives, crappy credit is a killer. Give my one last warning before you send it off unless your springin for a few extra sets to have on hand.

Well who wants one CobraStar Keychain? I have one available right now for sale pm me for details. 1st one that pays gets it.

Payment sent for 2 pairs of emblems.

If I have to order an additional 2 pairs to make this fly, I will.

Standing by, I remain...

Murderously Yours,

MACHVII

So what's the best way to remove these from a car without damaging the paint? Heat gun and peel them off?

I'm replacing a drivers side one that faces backwards with one that faces forwards...

you can use dental floss, take a long strand and slide it under the cobra from the bottom and work towards the top, or fishing string works too, may have to replace the adhesive backing, double sided 3m tape from any hardware store

You will have to replace the body moulding tape because you will cut it in half. Now you hace to remove the other half from the car. Take your time and remove as much as you can without getting crazy and spending four hours on it and get some adhesive remover from the auto parts store. When I worked in the body shop we used reducer but it will strip all the surrounding area of wax but if you are so inclined.

The order is IN!! THANKS GUYS!!! April 6th is the date I have now from the supplier for them to be completed!!!

So were taking ALL orders now, let's go they are available again!!!!!

Awesome can't wait

These are going to look really good on my new Mark...Just in time for spring. Right on Geno! :) Need a trunk lock decal to match. Where do I order one couldn't find one on LMS site? How much for one?

hey Jester..in regaurds to your sig....
here is the true definition of a motor as per Princeton U...
Motor- machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion. Yeah I'm smart:N

Members online

Back