Trump

Trump seems to be genuinely enjoying himself with Epstein's company, so happy.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” -Donald J. Trump

Screenshot_20241022-194320.png

Gog and Magog.... Idiots

Not a Tom Cruise fan huh???
I am a cult of one.:)

You should know that by now.
cruise and travolta are pretty good actors.
they don't bring their nonsense with them.
but i'm not a movie person.
i like dealing in real life, not pretending in fantasy or faith.

Keep in mind that Kamala has support (backing) from Hollywood.

That makes for a nice scandal. ;)

Cleanup on aisle 3...

Too late to distance her from this now.

Last edited:
Forgot about Epstein and LSJ

The only reason you want to brush Epstein and the Epstein scandal under the rug now is because Trump was very close to Epstein and Trump is on Epstein's list. Epstein owned a literal child-rape island. How deplorable.

Anyone involved with raping children needs to go down, regardless of their politics.

Trump wanted generals like Hitler’s and said Nazi leader ‘did some good things,’ John Kelly says

Donald Trump’s longest-serving chief of staff is warning that the Republican presidential nominee meets the definition of a fascist and that while in office, Trump suggested that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler “did some good things.”

The comments from John Kelly, the retired Marine general who worked for Trump in the White House from 2017 to 2019, came in interviews published Tuesday in The New York Times and The Atlantic. They build on past warnings from former top Trump officials as the election enters its final two weeks. -
snip

John Kelly confirms Trump’s ‘suckers’ remark about war dead

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly confirmed several remarks his former boss, former President Trump, reportedly made during his time in the administration, including one where Trump referred to dead U.S. service members as “suckers.”
-snip

While I'm glad retired general and Trump's former and longest serving Chief of Staff has come forward to officially say what we already new about Trump, I don't think this will change the mind Trumpers, they're in a cult and Trump can do no wrong.

Members online

No members online now.
Back