Trump

@BILLBOATS

You bought into the lie!!!
Screenshot_20241010-012744.png

“There is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements, in terms of cutting and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements."- Trump

Trump apologist like 04_Sport_LS will insist that Trump didn't say what you heard him say.

^ LoL. That's a lot of lies and a whole lot of Obama Derangement Syndrome... There was never 5 trillion in Social Security to begin with. You need to stop reading and consuming Far-Right lies, and that's an old one, dumdum.

Reality: When Obama took office the OASI Trust Fund held reserves of $2.2 trillion. When he left it is closer to 2.8 trillion. Obama increased the Trust Fund reserve by about 600 billion. OASI Trust Fund, a Social Security fund Thanks, Obama.

Obama did borrow, all Presidents borrow, he was also handed The Great Recession (2007-2009) that GW Bush created and needed to borrow to dig us out. Remind me again which party GW Bush belongs to?

As for digging us in a hole regarding the national debt. Ronald Reagan increased it by $161%, GW Bush by 73% and Obama by 64%. Remind me which party Reagan belonged to?

Last edited:
However... You might want to thank Trudeau for burying China's waste lithium in your back yard....
wtf is waste lithium?
it's worth money for batteries.
your mental incapacity for critical thinking is adorable.
should probably stop taking cues from the blonde cro magnon woman.

wtf is waste lithium?
it's worth money for batteries.
your mental incapacity for critical thinking is adorable.
should probably stop taking cues from the blonde cro magnon woman.

04_Sport_LS probably got that story from the same source as his "Obama took 5 Trillion from Social Security!".

Not sure about Canadian Rightist, but US Rightist believe every story that fits their bias and they never fact check, no matter how insane or improbable the story is. Case in point above.

"Pennsylvania candidate David McCormick (R) led Bridgewater, which managed millions in Russian funds, documents show" - Snip

Another Republican/Rightist on the Russian payroll... so, so many.

Dementia Don is still refusing to release his medical records (again), despite claiming he has perfect scores in both the cognitive and physical.

Trump Coachella Rally Attendees Were Left Stranded After Campaign Buses Left Without Them

Donald Trump made the unusual decision to hold a campaign event in Coachella, California on Saturday — a state that he’s undoubtedly set to lose in this year’s election — and bussed supporters 5 miles into the venue to do so. Unfortunately for thousands of those who showed up, the buses seemingly didn’t return to the venue late into the night, leaving many attendees stranded.
-snip

Trump easily saved $3,000.00 maybe even up to $3,500.00 leaving his cultist stranded. They should have known better by now. LoL.

Last edited:
A man armed with guns and false press and VIP passes was apprehended by authorities at a campaign rally in California on Saturday being held by Donald Trump.

The suspect, identified as Las Vegas resident Vem Miller, was intercepted by police at a checkpoint about a half-mile from an entrance to the rally in Coachella Valley, California, soon before it began, police said Sunday.

Police said Miller was carrying a loaded shotgun, handgun and high-capacity magazine and is believed to be a member of a rightwing anti-government organization. -snip

The suspect later told US media that he was a Trump supporter who bought the guns for his own safety and notified police at a checkpoint that they were in the trunk of his car. “These accusations are complete bullshit,” Miller said. “I’m an artist, I’m the last person that would cause any violence and harm to anybody.”
-snip

Another possible attempt on Trump's life by a Rightist. Vern claims to be a Trumper and was carrying because its what he does. You Rightist...

So Dud... Now you have Kamala lying... hoping people won't notice. I did. You have her calling Trump "unhinged". An overused word you use.

I think people will notice. NOTHING you do is going to change anything. You can't fix stupid, so all you can do at this point is create new lies. And hope the general public doesn't notice.

So Dud... Now you have Kamala lying... hoping people won't notice. I did. You have her calling Trump "unhinged". An overused word you use.

I think people will notice. NOTHING you do is going to change anything. You can't fix stupid, so all you can do at this point is create new lies. And hope the general public doesn't notice.

Trump is unhinged, this is just a fact. eg Him ranting lies on the global stage about "Haitian immigrants are eating the dogs and they're eating the cats!" during his disastrous debate is a good example of him being unhinged. There's more.

Honestly, that sounds like you had a moment of parapraxia and are talking truthfully about Trump for once...

kamala lying?
you're a riot.
trump lies every time he opens his mouth.
other than tax cuts he hasn't said anything truhful yet.
but he foments hate for those hateful evangelicals and they praise his hate, like the fascists who rose hitler to rule.
evangelicals is just a new term for brown shirts.
and you're right.
can't fix stupid with a head stuck in the bible.

Members online

No members online now.
Back