v6ers read this

WOW!!!! One more month and this thread would be 3 yrs old. WOW!!!!!!

You really where reading up on things! So where else did your adventure lead you too, any interesting topics?

someone using the search option.... see what they have to go through to find :q:q:q:q LOL

WOW!!!! One more month and this thread would be 3 yrs old. WOW!!!!!!

You really where reading up on things! So where else did your adventure lead you too, any interesting topics?

yea I found alot of bad stuff about the V6 Lincolns like that they are way slow esp the AUTO ones.:shifty:

all u guys talking about how badass bimmers are should go to a bimmer forum and swing on their nuts cuz your gay. my v6 five speed ran a 13.5 quarter mile with a 100 shot of n2o and exhaust an intake and an upgraded clutch and shifter. the slush box auto sucks even though its a v8. if you want an m5 buy one if you can afford it or if you want something different that nobody else has be a man and modify what you like. the ls is not the easiest car to go fast in but it is possible with some time and money and resourcefullness. ive tried many things and broke many things. lots of parts didnt work some did. its more fun than buying a stock fast car that any dork can go buy. this is why most people dont like posting legitamte info on here cause all the queers that dont believe what they say or want some lambo doors and 22 inch wheels. a bunch of clowns. good day

I dont think the LS was built to compete with the beamer in regards to performace...I think they wanted to attract people with a not so much of a "grandpa" lincoln and get into the younger crowd. Everytime I tell someone I own a lincoln, they automatically think I drive A. my dads car or B. my grandpas car. They wanted to steal people away from the BMW and Mercedes not for performances reasons, but for appearances. Why did we buy the LS? I would bet most of us would say because its different than everyone elses beamer and benz. Most didnt buy it for the power and handling.

lol I agree, I get the same reaction's. But the power in my 06 V8 is still fun enough for a luxury sedan

all u guys talking about how badass bimmers are should go to a bimmer forum and swing on their nuts cuz your gay. my v6 five speed ran a 13.5 quarter mile with a 100 shot of n2o and exhaust an intake and an upgraded clutch and shifter. the slush box auto sucks even though its a v8. if you want an m5 buy one if you can afford it or if you want something different that nobody else has be a man and modify what you like. the ls is not the easiest car to go fast in but it is possible with some time and money and resourcefullness. ive tried many things and broke many things. lots of parts didnt work some did. its more fun than buying a stock fast car that any dork can go buy. this is why most people dont like posting legitamte info on here cause all the queers that dont believe what they say or want some lambo doors and 22 inch wheels. a bunch of clowns. good day

:gr_devil: :GotPics: :GotPics:

while at a mopar show recently i met a guy who swapped a 2.7 with a hemi, so it can be done, huge waste of money, but it can be done.

02' ls v6

i gotta put my 2cents here. i have no clue as to what most of you are speaking about in terms of engine mods, but i love my ls v6. when i need it to move, it moves. there are times i peel out without meaning to and surprise myself.

i've never driven the v8 ls, but for me, the v6 has plenty of juice but most of all and most important, i enjoy driving the car.

if the ls v6 doesn't have the power you want and you can't tinker with it, you might have to take everyone's advice and get a different car. or take it as far as you can and enjoy your handy work.

i gotta put my 2cents here. i have no clue as to what most of you are speaking about in terms of engine mods, but i love my ls v6. when i need it to move, it moves. there are times i peel out without meaning to and surprise myself.

i've never driven the v8 ls, but for me, the v6 has plenty of juice but most of all and most important, i enjoy driving the car.

if the ls v6 doesn't have the power you want and you can't tinker with it, you might have to take everyone's advice and get a different car. or take it as far as you can and enjoy your handy work.

i think we are all happy with our 6's its just that the solution to every problem is more power,

V6 & V8

I've driven both the 6 and 8. I own the 6. The 8 is a quicker car and I would prefer the 8 over a 6 any time. But the 6 is plenty fast for me and I have too many speeding tickets to prove it.

I'm satisfied with my V6 also. It actually feels quicker than my V8 T-Bird around town, or moderate acceleration. Probably the gearing or 5-speed tranny. No comparison to the V-8 when you punch it, though.

I cant peel out in my 2000 V6. Never could and I got it with 68k. Any ideas on why that is? I couldnt do it even before I had 100lb woofers in my trunk.

pratice.

The anti-dive rear-end and traction control are designed to prevent this - so it takes pratice.

Just punch it as you go around a right turn exceptional... it will "peel out" with advancetrac off.. or traction control I guess for v6

still there is 210hp and 205tq... and u cant peel out?

Well, its isnt the fastest straight liner.. but Im super happy with my LS6, if driving on a straight line, I peel off so bad on 1st gear, and 2nd does a little if I powershift. Now, coming out the hole my car jumps forward pretty good, I would outrun a V8 up to 2nd gear.. in fact I've done it.
I can drift in second gear just like if I had LSD.
I know 210 arent enough, but with money, time, knowledge and dedication u can turn the V6 into a monster that will scare a bunch of factory faster more powerful vehicles.
And, if autocrossing or road curse driving the LS performs awesomely.
The only reason why I havent built my engine is because of money. But as a long term project i hope someday I can do whats in my head to my sorry a$$ Duratec :rolleyes:

LS6_5SPD and HRLNKN, you realize you are responding to a 2 year old thread right? Just checking.

LOL! I hadn't even noticed. Oh well. There's still v6's around here somewhere, so maybe they can still use the info.

Zombie-Genie-genie-threads-from-the-dead6346834-278-286.JPG

Exactly ! the great thing about forums, right? unfinished or unanswered posts can come back to life any moment ! I knew how old it is, and I was gonna mention it on my post but I forgot lol

By the way.. keep in mind its a Lincoln;
quality, luxury, comfort, fuel economy (V6) one of the least modified vehicle and Sport,
not a Civic;
cheap, fuel economy, straight line speed, everything is already invented and everyone has 1, 2 or 3 of them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back