What do U pay 4 insurance?

LS Gets U Wet

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I thought it might be interested to see what everybody pays for insurance
i pay 49$ month liability in CA on my 01 lincoln haha!

LS Gets U Wet said:
that would have been good to see before the thread maybe huh haha owell

SF Bay Area. 2004 LS V8 full coverage. 2001 Windstar full coverage. 1974 Bronco full coverage. Me and wife. About 1200 a year.

Dartastic said:
SF Bay Area. 2004 LS V8 full coverage. 2001 Windstar full coverage. 1974 Bronco full coverage. Me and wife. About 1200 a year.

BTW Ill be 38 in August and wife is 42. Both of us have clean driving records.

About 178 a month with full coverage and $100 deducible. 22 years old.

Hi All

Not only have I got you beat on gas prices it looks like I got you beat on insurance costs aswell :) I pay just under $4000 per year for full coverage and that includes a 30% discount for having no claims.

Regards

Dereck

I'm with my mom and sister on there insurance and all of us together is $200 bucks a month I give her $80 a month. But if I would be by myself it would be 2 probly $280 I'm 16 with Full coverage on me and lyability on my sister and mom.

And I have a spit shine record w/ drivers end.

I am 25 pay about $80 a month for full coverage, $250 deductible and i am on probation for a going 80 in a 55. I had to go to to driving school for one whole saturday but I only have one more month left on probation I hope I can get through it.

Im getting F***** i have a little smudged record (speed like 3 years) and a couple of differnt no moving tickets and i pay 347$ a month for full coverage and havnt had a inncident in 3 years ???WTF

19-male-1 point-no accidents-good student discount-AAA-full coverage-california-2001 v8- $2100.00 year

SilverLS said:
Im getting F***** i have a little smudged record (speed like 3 years) and a couple of differnt no moving tickets and i pay 347$ a month for full coverage and havnt had a inncident in 3 years ???WTF
takes 7 years

I am 20 and drive an 00 v6 and pay 285 a month. Have had speeding tickets before due to driving a lightning. I feel you silver. This is with geico with full coverage and a $500.00 deducible. I guess in florida you are aloud 12 points max in one year. Ha I have 11 in that one year.

I have three vehicles 02 LS V8, 01 F-250 Super Duty, 76 CJ-5, and I pay $170 per month with claim, and 1 ticket 10 mph over, and I am 29. This payment is for my wife and I. She is the same age as me.

whatsupadrian said:
takes 7 years

That's a credit report. Insurance only dates back for 3 years.

We have the LS under my fiancee's name for the insurance since she primarily drives it. She's 23, clean record, and thanks to the great state of NJ we're STILL paying $1450 a year full coverage with $1K deductables on it.

im 22, pay $95 a month(2001 ls v8) ...but just got DUI. my insurance will went up the @##$$## roof....i @#$$% :nos: hate insurance company

Lots-O-Monies

I am 44. Have a lead foot. 4 Suspensions in 20 years. 5 vehicles, full coverage, $250.00 deductable, full tort, the works. Less than $1000.00 per year. Guess that I am lucky.

i'm staying outa this one... only 22.. 4 suspensions in 6 yrs... currently servin a 1 yr... lol... and the funny thing is I only have 8 points... My insurance is in the lil ladys name.. ;)

im 24, I have 2 suspensions, no accidents, a few speeding and I got busted racing a plain clothes cop. blew him out tho!!!! I got pulled over @ 120 on the highway. cop was cool tho. Rookie cop, seemed pretty young only wrote me for 75 in a 55. Oh and I pay $120.00 a month full coverage

Members online

Back