What do U pay 4 insurance?

UHH.. I`m 20 and pay about 90 for my 00 ls v8 and 80 for my wifes 00 cadillac deville. clean record so far though . full coverage.

Last edited:
Due to a series of unfortunate events I pay $2200/yr for the privlilrge to drive in the lovely state of Massachusetts.

20 years old. Insurance in my name. Full coverage = 260 a month. In september when i turn 21, about 160 a month.

2k2ls said:
im 24, I have 2 suspensions, no accidents, a few speeding and I got busted racing a plain clothes cop. blew him out tho!!!! I got pulled over @ 120 on the highway. cop was cool tho. Rookie cop, seemed pretty young only wrote me for 75 in a 55. Oh and I pay $120.00 a month full coverage

I must say you are one lucky MUTHA#####.
All I can do is laugh about it. :Beer

sgb00ls said:
Due to a series of unfortunate events I pay $2200/yr for the privlilrge to drive in the lovely state of Massachusetts.

Gotta love insurance rates in the Communistwealth of Marxachusetts. You get ONE ticket and your rate jumps $400 for EACH violation for 7 YEARS. Give em' a gun and they'd be busted for armed and aggravated robbery...

785/6months for full coverage w/500 deductable...19 yr old driver...2000 LS v8...State Farm Steer Clear Safe driving plan (first one to complete in the country...at least thats what my agent said). For my 1995 Dodge Ram 5.9l it is 195/6months basic coverage.

I'm a 28 male living in Hampton Va. For a 95 Ford Aspire with liability and my 01 Lincoln LS V8 with full coverage, I pay 72.95 a month.

HA got you all beat on this one :D

Try 148 a month for liability, BTW I live in New York City

I'm 23 and pay $1972 a year for full coverage on the LS and liablity on my 69 Mustang and 93 Z71.

I pay 4K a year for full coverage on 02 LS 00 Pathfinder and 1971 Mustang.

stateproperty3423 said:
$2200 a year for my 03 v6 because I am only 17 but i can drive better than any of these @#*$&@%^^% in the state

You're def. not cocky.

My wife and I are both 24 years old. We pay $155 a month for full coverage on the 02 LS and 01 Sport Trac which we are both on. That also includes liability on my 96 Honda shadow but only I'm on it. I got a ticket (77 in a 60) about 4 months ago, and she rolled over her 04 Eclipse (totaled) a few months before we got married 1 1/2 years ago.

Lets here some NC numbers, thoes :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs wanted $3300 a year for liability only on my 20 year old volvo.
Eamonn

NC here, 22 I pay about $800 for 6 months on my '02 LS8 which is 142 a month and I have a minor accident, oh and its full coverage.

Six month ago I was paying $71.23 to day I'm paying $65.83 full coverage with $500.00 deductable.

I'm 23, full coverage on mine is $144.50/month through American Family Insurance. Now my car payment is a different story. The dealership intrest rate F'd me... $408/month.

01LSv6 said:
I'm 23, full coverage on mine is $144.50/month through American Family Insurance. Now my car payment is a different story. The dealership intrest rate F'd me... $408/month.

Would have loved to get a $408/month payment. Try having 469.29 although its going down everytime because I am now paying atleast $30 more than the payment say. I change it up just so they don't find some sort of "trend." All the extra though is towards principal.

Beamer said:
Would have loved to get a $408/month payment. Try having 469.29 although its going down everytime because I am now paying atleast $30 more than the payment say. I change it up just so they don't find some sort of "trend." All the extra though is towards principal.

I agree totally. Try $550 for a few months and let me know what you think about $469. Went in the hole big time on an 05 Saturn Ion Quad Coupe, Level 3, fully loaded. Don't even get me started on depreciation value.:mad:....Would done it all over again too. I love this car.

Well there was a time where i was almost paying 900 a month in car bills so I know what that is like. I did the math the other day and between the monthly payment for the LS, the extended warranty, insurance, plus gas I am paying about alittle over $800 all together. I would not do it again though, love my LS but I mainly miss having a coupe, shifting my own gears using a clutch and even having a couple other cars too.

Members online

Back