what do you guy think

I have very similar style tips, but cut down to sit way further in than your's:

tips.jpg

hey got anymore pictures so i can see if its something i should do because really mine looks aggressive :D ladies seem to like the big tip sticking out

If you're thinking black rims on that car you should just stay factory. The chrome ones you're looking at would look good.

Get the black Saccio or whatever wheels that LSblack00 or whatever has, they are pretty nice looking.

Sacchi S45's

Get the 18's and some springs man. The black and green color combo would work well.

Get the black Saccio or whatever wheels that LSblack00 or whatever has, they are pretty nice looking.

what those rims look beyond ugly to me...i think i need a bit of chrome if i was going black maybe chrome lip on a all black rim would look nice

Sacchi S45's

Get the 18's and some springs man. The black and green color combo would work well.

way too small on the ls because we have a wide fender..some cars make 18s look good but not the ls big body..19 are perfect fit and 20s....buying the car was easy but buying rims is the hardest thing i ever faced with my car:D

wow those actually look good what size do they come in 19'' would be perfect

19x8.5 ET38.

If you lower your car you might have to do some rolling or pulling of your fenders depending on the tire size. 8.5 is alittle wide for the front fenders with the wheel at full lock.

$530 Shipped

19x8.5 ET38.

If you lower your car you might have to do some rolling or pulling of your fenders depending on the tire size. 8.5 is alittle wide for the front fenders with the wheel at full lock.

$530 Shipped

wow those might be what am looking for but i dont want to have to roll fenders..they look good

hey guys am kind of a newbie when it comes to rims but what does the offset and lip mean...like i see some rims that said 35+ offset and 2.25''lip front and 2.75''lip rear what does that mean and will it fit my car??will they be any modification i have to do to get it to fit??

Not sure on the lip part since I dont like lips and haven't shopped/learned what they mean by it. Offset is how far from the center of the rim it bolts on. If it says 0 offset it means the rim will bolt on at it's center. Our stock rims are +60mm offset, meaning it's 60mm above the centerline of the rim, which pushes the rim in towards the center of the car. Some people have used 20mm spacers with stock rims to make their rims +40, which now is going to be a little farther away from the car, giving the car a wider stance. It was tricky for me to picture a more + offset pushing the wheel in, but just picture what offset is and how it affects the mouting of the rim. When you buy a rim you have to factor in the offset and the width of the rim. The lowest offset people have ran is +38 I think but thats cutting it close.

^^^+1 i have +40 mm offset, and i'm pretty sure i'm cutting it close, but wouldn't recommend 35, in fact i think 38 is lowest you can go without rubbing

i'm just going to wing it and say the lip is what makes it a "deep dish" rim if you want to call it that, like on the ADR's above that chrome ring is the lip, so if its 2.25" in the front that how big it will be and if the rear is 2.75" it will have a bigger lip in the rear then the front

18's and springs.....whats he talkin about! Go 20's and springs. I dont think an all black wheel would work though. The green/black combo would look good but you also have some chrome on your to think about. Your wheels should tie in with the finish of your trim. I have a black LS with black and chrome wheels, I wanna do the wheels all black but then all the other stuff wouldnt match right. Oh and them tips look like they should be hangin under the bumper of a Chevy truck!

Members online

No members online now.
Back