what do you guy think

thank you all for all the good information :D i feel more comfortable getting rims...will definitely go to a rim shop and try couple of their selection this site really save me time and money :cool:

18's and springs.....whats he talkin about! Go 20's and springs. I dont think an all black wheel would work though. The green/black combo would look good but you also have some chrome on your to think about. Your wheels should tie in with the finish of your trim. I have a black LS with black and chrome wheels, I wanna do the wheels all black but then all the other stuff wouldnt match right. Oh and them tips look like they should be hangin under the bumper of a Chevy truck!

dude no way am going 18's :D 20's all day babe or 19's and like i said you need to see my car up close to appreciate the tips lol but am going to be doing exhaust upgrade pretty soon so they will be gone and replaced with something similar..the girls love my big tips :D they love how it sticks out

so andrizzle.....buy those, sell me your rims, and then i'll sell my rims....just a thought :D

^^^+1 i have +40 mm offset, and i'm pretty sure i'm cutting it close, but wouldn't recommend 35, in fact i think 38 is lowest you can go without rubbing

i'm just going to wing it and say the lip is what makes it a "deep dish" rim if you want to call it that, like on the ADR's above that chrome ring is the lip, so if its 2.25" in the front that how big it will be and if the rear is 2.75" it will have a bigger lip in the rear then the front

You are correct on that. The lip is what gives a rim that deep dish look. Check my pics in my profile and you'll see what +35 ET looks like. The wheels sits flush with the fender. The wheel only rub if you hit bumps in the road doing at least 60 mph. Most of the rims that I've seen for the LS past and present mostly are made in 35 ET. I"m actually going to sell my rims and go with something with a 42 ET and with the lug nuts exposed.

Haha, nah I don't have serious interest into those Katanas, but I am curious as to how they would look on a black LS. Black wheels are originally what I was going to do, but I am still very happy with the route I took.

o c'mon.... lol i was going to go all black too, but it just doesn't look right all black because it blends into the wheels well and looks like a donut, you need chrome or something to help out, i was going to get 19s also but i'm pretty satisfied with 18s

please, cut the tips back 1 or 2 inches.....

i don't see the point of getting tips if their not going to stick out :mad: it looks stupid to buy them and have them look like factory...if i had rims i bet they would look great :D

o c'mon.... lol i was going to go all black too, but it just doesn't look right all black because it blends into the wheels well and looks like a donut, you need chrome or something to help out, i was going to get 19s also but i'm pretty satisfied with 18s

i agree i really don't like full black on black

i don't see the point of getting tips if their not going to stick out :mad: it looks stupid to buy them and have them look like factory...if i had rims i bet they would look great :D

Because it looks like some retard who doesn't know how to properly install exhaust tried to do it.

Because it looks like some retard who doesn't know how to properly install exhaust tried to do it.

they don't look that bad:confused:

IMG_0283[1].jpg

what if your girl gets mad, and comes over and stomps on the pipe cause it sticks out far enough lol that would hurt

damn never thought about it that way and she knows the only way to hurt me is through my car:D mayn i really like them do but i guess i will ask and try out shorter ones :shifty: i think

That last pic they don't look too bad. The first pic looked like handles on a wheel barrow.

That last pic they don't look too bad. The first pic looked like handles on a wheel barrow.

his killing me too lmao am dieing laughing reading his comment...wheel barrow you wrong for that

I like tips to stick out too, but those do stick out a bit too much

Members online

No members online now.
Back