Whats your name mean?

2k2ls damn nuff said no cool meaning just lack of creativity.

BIG CELO said:
are you on xbox live??

Only played on the PC. Friends are trying to get me to play Halo on the XBox. Think my gaming days are over. 38 years old and 5 kids. argue2 That would be me and the wife if I started back up.

sgb00ls = sweet green body (for the over 30 crowd) 2000 LS
sweet green b***h (for the under 30 crowd) 2000 LS

Dartastic said:
Only played on the PC. Friends are trying to get me to play Halo on the XBox. Think my gaming days are over. 38 years old and 5 kids. argue2 That would be me and the wife if I started back up.

:Bang

Dartastic said:

ehhh your never too old for xbox live halo is a fun game to play online there is alot of age differences that play online you should give it a shot go and play on your friends system and see if you like it!! I hear ya about the wife she doesn't like it too much when I play on xbox live I get the im going to destroy your xbox one of these days look lol

luckieleo said:
luckie = sarcastic, cuz i tend to have bad luck.
leo = bday is 8/15.

:Bang I always thought your boyfriend might have been Leo and he was luckie. It's not many women that work on their own cars! :gr_hail:

thats funny when i bought my ls i was asking people ahat to put on my plate. i though of abe, stinkn, or (my twin brother wanted) phuker.

Well,

My name is Tyler and here is my 65

P6020004.jpg

Mine isn't original but it was all I could think of at the moment.
D-Dan LS-My car 8-V8 K-Krueger

JohnnyB is what I use on all the forums I'm with. It stands for Johnny Bada$$.
You know 'cause I'm a Bad mo fo (not really).

Graduated from the University of Iowa in 2003. Hawkeyes is the mascot for Iowa hence Hawk and 03 is the year I graduated. It's great to be a Hawkeye.

Motts said:
mines kinda funny.. i used to eat a lot of applesauce in high school.. so they nicknamed me motts
I'm right there with ya Motts. I lived 1/2 mile from a crossroads in South Georgia, (Miller Co.) called Mayhaw. My Brother soon began calling me Mayhawboy. A Mayhaw is a small berry that grows prominately in the South East and make the best jelly you'll ever eat.

Mine came from a company that I started up several years back. It was called Solace Productions. I planned and organized parties....hehe! What a great way to make a living.

3439656%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2348%3D52%3A%3D%3B35%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A72897%3Bot1lsi

00LS5Spd

It' not to hard to figure out....I have a 2000 LS stick shift

mine is one i got in high school (horf) my last name is niehof,i just added LS when i got my car

Mine is cause of my last name; Beams...-> Beamer!

Started really catching on when I started playing basketball.... Beamer! Beamer! Beamer!

Going to get it on my License plate when I get the chance.

Beamer said:
Mine is cause of my last name; Beams...-> Beamer!

Started really catching on when I started playing basketball.... Beamer! Beamer! Beamer!

Going to get it on my License plate when I get the chance.

LOL. others had to think this, your putting beamer on the plate of an ls. lmao

Dead President said:
if you're referring to the crime family, i'm not aware of that name? care to elaborate?

Hmm.. I know its not famous, but he was a new Gambino, turned rapper then changed his name like all of them do.. but somehow I like it..

I am Thamarkman because I am Lincoln Mark series fanatic. I've owned a Cartier Mark V, two Mark VI's, a Mark VII, and unless I die in the next couple years I'm going to have a 2nd generation Mark VIII.

Members online

Back