Yep. Democrats sure Suck!

MonsterMark said:
And I noticed that Joey edited and deleted one of my responses. Have no idea what I wrote but should I scream censorship or put sugar in his gas tank again?

I thought that when I first signed up here there was a fair notice provision that if a post were to be deleted it would be communicated to the poster. I thought that provision was an expression of intelligence.

Does anyone have a terms of use link?

MonsterMark said:
And I noticed that Joey edited and deleted one of my responses. Have no idea what I wrote but should I scream censorship or put sugar in his gas tank again?

I did? Where? I dont remember it.

Vitas said:
Does anyone have a terms of use link?

We dont really have a terms of use per se. We all pretty much give each other respect. We dont like other members being harassed or referred to in a derogatory manner.

Our rules are very simple right now. First, this is a PG-13 rated site - please keep your posts PG-13 in nature - Second, we simply ask you be nice to the other members when you post. We dont want fights, flames or trolling here. Basically, thats all we ask, other then that, have a ball!

If you want a specific Terms of Use - its whatever Bryan, Geno, Ray or I say it is at the time.

We rarely need to excercise that power, and really dont relish doing so. We will occasionally edit a post to correct spelling or move it to the right forum - but its a rarity that we need to do much editing.

Joeychgo said:
I did? Where? I dont remember it.
Post #25. No big deal. Now Barry can't say I haven't been censored.
icon12.gif

Vitas. We make every attempt to communicate directly with the person involved. Considering I have been on board since day 1 and may or may not have deleted a post, (can't remember if I even did), it is not the 'policy' here to control people. There is very little moderating on this board and to be honest, there really isn't a need for any modding. We hope it stays that way with everybody's help and cooperation.

Please keep it non-personal and all is good.

MonsterMark said:
Post #25. No big deal. Now Barry can't say I haven't been censored.
icon12.gif

Ah - now I remember - I deleted vitas' post (and told him I did so) -- you had answered it and your post no longer made sense. So, I edited it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeychgo said:
Ah - now I remember - I deleted vitas' post (and told him I did so) -- you had answered it and your post no longer made sense. So, I edited it.

I don't remember your telling me that you deleted my post.

It just disappeared.

Members online

Back