2001 LS V8 Parts for sale!

How many center consoles do people need? I'm getting the feeling I should just buy the damn part direct from Ford.....

Wait so I asked this before but does anyone know for sure if retrofitting an advance trac module to an LS that didn't come with it will it work?

I remember this question in an earlier thread. Thought you had it all sorted out. Well TDUB, if you need a PCM that is compatible with advance trac I will be pulling mine. GL, with that.

how about a rear 6x9 speaker? I got a blown one.

OH!! And what about the passenger rear window motor/regulator assembly? Mine's about this close to dying on me.

PM sent

How many center consoles do people need? I'm getting the feeling I should just buy the damn part direct from Ford.....

Hmmmm...how much are they from the dealer anyway?

man you know what i could really use...

the piece that surrounds the air vents in the center console. assuming of course that it's black. ill get a pic...

EDIT: probably should have read the previous posts before i posted i guess.

ventbezel.JPG

I remember this question in an earlier thread. Thought you had it all sorted out. Well TDUB, if you need a PCM that is compatible with advance trac I will be pulling mine. GL, with that.

PM sent

Hmmmm...how much are they from the dealer anyway?

How much do you want for yours? I'm not too desperate for one but it would be interesting to see if it would actually work.

How about the little triangular vent cover on top of the dash, passenger side? I'm missing mine lol

Rear Taillights
Steering Wheel w/Airbag
Conneticut License Plate for up front :D
center console box door(dont know the name exactly but is the one in the same leather of the car

front wire harness? (connects to the FEM, behind the front bumper drivers side)

if its not water damaged

I am picking up the car this weekend so I'll take a look, get some pics, and get back to you.

i also need the tri vent that is on the dash on driver side thanks

I will be taking pics and posting them up of parts still for sale.

Right now I have a rear surround that someone bailed out on me because of the top bolt behind the emblem being busted off. I Gorilla glued it back together, should be good as new, maybe better!

$125 shipped

Also a driver's side headlight. Looks a little yellowed but I haven't tried to clean it up so I will post pics once I do that.

$30 shipped

Here is the rear surround for sale. It is in good shape. One tab is broken and the top rear mounting bolt was broken but has been reattached. The picture with my finger under the bolt is me holding up the entire piece by that bolt, so it is very solid.

REAR SURROUND (1).JPG

REAR SURROUND (3).JPG

REAR SURROUND (4).JPG

REAR SURROUND (6).JPG

REAR SURROUND.JPG

REAR SURROUND (5).JPG

Today I will be shipping out most of the parts that people have purchased from me. If I don't PM you letting you know that it was shipped or my progress on that part, then please PM me again with the parts, price and shipping info. I am trying to keep up with the messages and getting everything pulled and shipped.

No wonder everyone has been so happy with my prices so far. I killed myself on shipping. It's been a few years since I shipped stuff like this. Anyway, who knew it would be so much to ship stuff?

From now on I'll quote a price and then I will actually figure out what it costs to ship to your address.

No wonder everyone has been so happy with my prices so far. I killed myself on shipping. It's been a few years since I shipped stuff like this. Anyway, who knew it would be so much to ship stuff?

From now on I'll quote a price and then I will actually figure out what it costs to ship to your address.
Did ya ever get a picture of the Passenger side trim? I am still trying to figure out if it will fit in my 06. But from what I understand that year wasnt real wood, and the 06 is (even tho they managed to make it look like plastic)

Did ya ever get a picture of the Passenger side trim? I am still trying to figure out if it will fit in my 06. But from what I understand that year wasnt real wood, and the 06 is (even tho they managed to make it look like plastic)

Yeah I still don't understand how that one works.

How much for the front bumper? Is the car a non sport with the chrome strips on it?

front bumper for sale....

I'm pretty sure it got left in Connecticut....

CONNECTICUT TRIP.JPG

How about a right front wheel? Or maybe the passenger side headlight?

Members online

Back