Alright, I've Had It!

94m5 said:
your not running the mod that allows you to burn lows, and Highs at the same time?
When I bought the car from a friend he did not want to sell it to me because of the headlights. He had already taken apart a light to paint the reflector white in hopes of more light reflected out. No such luck, with the low beams you could not see anything so it would have been worthless to have both on at that point. Now that I have the HID's the thought of doing that occured to me on the second night ;)

Calabrio said:
...being now the proud owner of a Gen1 with HIDs, I have to say...

WOW.

I'd attempted to solve the problem by mounting a pair of 55w driving lights behind the grill. And this did help, alot.

But the HIDs changed the entire experience of driving at night. I had peripheral vision again. I didn't have to drive within the, seemingly, 15' of light I had... AND THE HIGH BEAMS- they worked. I could see half mile away.

Tell me about it, it actually makes the car enjoyable to drive at night now! Now when I mod it so both are on with Hi Beams it will be that much better so I can't wait :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back