Anyone interested in full led interior conversions?

150 with core,dame you want more of a discount.lol.

You get everything inside changed

20130423_201200.jpg
[/IMG]

testing different type of led for your ls clusters,hers a pic,the dead spots don't look to bad In person the while face lights up pretty well but I'm still going to try different lighting to make it as perfect as possible,

20130423_202256.jpg
[/IMG]
Bulb used,I'm going to do a how to on the face today at that point ill provide info on this bulb type and ill update it with findings using different bulb types

Ls2001 clear your inbox.I can't reply to your pm!.lol

You can call or text me at (708)705-0857

This goes for everyone else that might be interested in a full LS interior conversion

Ls2001 clear your inbox.I can't reply to your pm!.lol

You can call or text me at (708)705-0857

This goes for everyone else that might be interested in a full LS interior conversion

got it, didn't realize i had a 5 message limit!

Oh gees,that's bad.lol anyway its pretty late over her in the chi if you like send me a text or call tomorrow before 10 pm.have a good one

that red is hella nice!!
20130423_201200.jpg
[/IMG]

testing different type of led for your ls clusters,hers a pic,the dead spots don't look to bad In person the while face lights up pretty well but I'm still going to try different lighting to make it as perfect as possible,

20130423_202256.jpg
[/IMG]
Bulb used,I'm going to do a how to on the face today at that point ill provide info on this bulb type and ill update it with findings using different bulb types

Taking orders bro.I have a 03/06 blue kit I'm trying to unload so I can do another color

150 with core,dame you want more of a discount.lol.

You get everything inside changed

I'm in sales. I have to clarify everything that might work to my favor. How hard is it to pull the the cluster out and replace? I know I can research it but I'm at work right now.

Well.I wouldn't be able to answer that question since the cluster shown was sent to me by good ole Ebay lol

Members online

Back