Grill options

McLaren

i-DSCN0348.jpg

show_image.pl

not sure if that's how you post an image but if doesn't just copy and paste on address bar. this is my horizontal billet grills for top and bottom. bottom one made by me

[/ATTACH]lower grill.jpg

SORRY, SO I DID FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD A PIK. I NEVER DONE IT BEFORE. I USUALLY JUST READ ALL THE POSTS BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO PARTICIPATE AND SHOW ANOTHER GRILL TYPE THAT WASN'T ON HERE YET. OK WELL HOPE YOU LIKE IT:L

lower grill.jpg

LOWER GRILL 2.jpg

LOWER GRILL 3.jpg

Thw LSE grille painted to match and the lower grille painted black. It will really go with the 03+ headlights once I get them on this weekend or next!

vbpgimage.jpg

vbpgimage2.jpg

i know i'm digging up bones but does anyone have a pic of a black ls with a lower mesh grille painted black??

hey quik, i want some grill inserts like you have in your 3rd pic. can you point me in the right direction? PLEEEEASE!! i checked ebay and didn't see them. Ive searched the forum with no luck...

I just bought some chrome mesh off e-bay - the used black tie wraps to attach it from behind the stock lower grill. Search e-bay for "chrome mesh" and go through the 100 pages until you find the weave you like. I paid $12 for a 12"x36" sheet.

easy cheezy

Holy old thread batman. Is this photoshopped or does your car really have random green highlights and a black bumper? Also, my suggestion would be to paint the area behind the grille black so that it doesn't show through or put the stock plastic grille back on and apply the mesh to it.

Unique

This is my custom fiber glass grill. Yes...I amde it from scratch. the first picture is current. The second with the bar in the center was the first one I made but didn't like. The top one still needs two more coats of paint and three coats of clear, but I was test fitting and snapped the shot.

More at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3068651

19.JPG

03.jpg

Damnit! Thats what I wanna do, except leave the Lincoln emblem and I dont really wanna put mesh in there, wanna keep it open.

Holy old thread batman. Is this photoshopped or does your car really have random green highlights and a black bumper? Also, my suggestion would be to paint the area behind the grille black so that it doesn't show through or put the stock plastic grille back on and apply the mesh to it.

haha,thanks, it looks alittle different now, i did the diy dye on the corners, but i kept behind the grille the white because i want to keep it original for now, i may eventually upgrade to a real mclaren grille

Does anyone make the grille inserts which are similar to the McLauren grille being that nobody sells the McLauren grille anymore? (with the circular holes). I found the mesh inserts on ebay but don't like that look too much.

Members online

No members online now.
Back