How do you feel about Biden NOW?

You also wanted Hunter to go down because you thought it would hurt his father's reelection chances. You posted articles claiming as much.
LOL... Biden is incompetent enough, that he hurt his own reelection chances. Especially when he can't even finish a sentence.

I seen now that Trump wants Biden drug tested. Good idea since most times Biden talks, he can't even finish a sentence... unless it's at the podium. I have suspected stimulants since Hur made the suggestion Biden was senile.

Trump could be tested too. I have no problem with that.

LOL... Biden is incompetent enough, that he hurt his own reelection chances. Especially when he can't even finish a sentence.

I seen now that Trump wants Biden drug tested. Good idea since most times Biden talks, he can't even finish a sentence... unless it's at the podium. I have suspected stimulants since Hur made the suggestion Biden was senile.

Trump could be tested too. I have no problem with that.
LoL. You're obviously very nervous about the debate on Thursday and are trying to self-sooth.

Reality: You clowns are constantly making Biden out to be too demented to feed himself soup, then when he speaks competently, you start spinning with the excuses. eg You did it in the 2020 presidential debates. You've done it at every Biden State of The Union address. Trump is now reversing himself and claiming Biden is a "worthy debater", doing early damage control.

LoL. You're obviously very nervous about the debate on Thursday and are trying to self-sooth.
Really... "Pause"... "Exit stage right".

Biden is so confused, he can't even realize he's reading a teleprompter.

Biden needs stimulants just to talk. No worries. Hur (accidentally?) brought Biden's failing faculties to light with the documents Biden had in his garage.

Harris stuck her foot in her mouth when she said Biden had all of his faculties.

That means Biden knew he had Whitehouse Docs in his garage.

So which is it??? Is Biden's brain mush, or is he able to express himself without a teleprompter?

Trump was smart to suggest Biden take a drug test before the debate.

Really... "Pause"... "Exit stage right".

Biden is so confused, he can't even realize he's reading a teleprompter.

Biden needs stimulants just to talk. No worries.

I already covered that particular rant of yours with the fact response below:

1719421881250.png

Last edited:
Today will be another new first in this country, the sitting President will be debating the convicted felon that Republicans want to elect to office. :)

You have to answer "have you ever been convicted of a felony" in every job application in this country, that alone makes you undesirable in most fields. People are ineligible to work in the White House if they're a convicted felon. Apparently not to be president. Oh Republicans...

People are ineligible to work in the White House if they're a convicted felon.
And people are ineligible to work in nuke plants, and refineries... and other DISA sites.

One thing is for sure. I'll bet Hunters conviction will haunt him the rest of his life.

Oh that's right... Hunter's own family admitted that he bought the gun while being addicted to drugs.

I wonder how the re-trial is going to turn out???

Members online

No members online now.
Back