How do you feel about Biden NOW?

"The Tool" Is having a crying melt down right now LOL Love it. Everysingle day FJB has a brain fart and does something stupid. I beat medicare!

Screenshot_20240709-100038.png

Okay, since the LVC Trumper Squad refuses to answer and it's been a month since I posted, I will do it:

1720546040388.png

You keep leaving Clinton off the sex scandal list. As I showed you... Both Clinton and Trump denied any wrongdoing at LSJ Island.

If anyone lied, it is yet to be proven.

Bill Clinton is not running for office, nor is he the presumptive presidential nominee, nor was he found liable of sexual abuse by a jury of his peers. That's all your boy Donald Trump. Why you're deflecting so hard right now.

Or should we ask Monica???

Monica Lewinsky has maintained that the sexual affair she had with Bill Clinton was consensual... do you need it explained what the difference of consent means?

Granted, I'm going to assume that you actually know what "consent" means and are just doing your usual deflections from your hero Donald Trump.

Good thing I'm not voting for Bill Clinton in 2024 then. Who are you voting for a 3rd time now in 2024?

Face the reality... Like I said somewhere, Biden's brain is mush... but keep pumping those drugs into him when he goes on stage.

Just a few more months.... Right????

You evidently haven't been watching the (truthful) news stations... and it's obvious that Biden didn't type that paper in post #3053.

I'll bet he didn't even dictate it.

I'm not a Trumper, so I firmly believe it's always fair and wise to critic the person you voted for. But I've never called a Democrat or Liberal being critical of Biden a "Trumper", I don't know anyone personally who has either.

But it's good to know that you accept 'The Young Turks' as both a quotable and reliable news source :)

Karine Jean-Pierre is the White House press secretary. Every President is "under the care of the full white house medical unit" while they are President...

Members online

No members online now.
Back