How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Like I said somewhere in here a while back... I watched my ex wife's grandfather go through the stages of Alzheimer's.

I very recently lost a "father figure" to Parkinson's.

So yes... I know, and can tell the difference.

And the results are... Parkinson's. That explains a lot.

Belligerence IS a symptom. Thus the reason JOE is being defiant.
Um... Karine Jean-Pierre has literally said on live television that President Joe Biden hasn't been diagnosed with Parkinson's, isn't being treated for Parkinson's and isn't taking any drugs related to the treatment of Parkinson's. The White House doctors also treat everyone who works in West Wing, even when experts are called in, doesn't mean it's for the President.

Now you're free to go on praying that Joe Biden has Parkinson's, maybe your prays will come true?

Never said he did... Moron. I just did a comparison. Thanks for confirming that JB has Alzheimer's.

Never? Because you literally said Joe Biden has Parkinson's disease yesterday on your post #3042, you can see me quoting and replying to it above in my post #3080 and as shown below in the screencap:

1720562466586.png

Are you sure you're not the one with Alzheimer's? Do we maybe need an intervention?

Last edited:
You've finally realized your bad memory error and are lashing out even more due to being embarrassed. Okay, childish, but okay.

Last edited:
So you when you said: "And the results are... Parkinson's. That explains a lot. Belligerence IS a symptom. Thus the reason JOE is being defiant.", that wasn't actually you saying it. Cool.

This is what happens when one is perpetually high off of Trump's farts. Rather embarrassing, for you.

LOL... Take it up with Scripps News doing fair and honest reporting.

They're not a tabloid you know.

That's probably what you watch
The only thing that reads from your own picture is "Parkinson's Expert at WH 8 Times - In 8 Months", you're the one that ran with and claimed Joe Biden has Parkinson's as fact, then claimed you never said it after I explained the White House had already publicly addressed that claim. Rather embarrassing, for you.

Post number please (unedited of course, because I don't trust Lying Liberals).
Today, not very long ago... It's literally on this page, where your reply insults and meltdown started...

Go see a doctor about that memory, okay?

Members online

No members online now.
Back