How do you feel about Biden NOW?

So AGAIN... why don't you do something constructive, and go feed the homeless in Escondido???

It's probably because you harbor hidden resentment towards Latinos.

Screenshot_20231002-173310.png

Oh yeah, he visited the border. Did he go to the epicenter along the Rio Grande Valley at Eagle Pass? NOOO, he went to a sanitized El Paso airport and saw a very sanitized El Paso- nothing to see here. Look at El Paso now. His trip was a mere photo op to say he was at the border. The border Czar Kamala did not even leave the El paso airport when she did her photo op. You really need to dig a little deeper before you fall for the Biden Admin's lies about the border
^

*Moving The Goal Posts*

Quote Dude...

"Illegal migrants being raped isn't something new that is happening just now under Biden, it's been happening since people started taking advantage of poor people in desperate situations. So since the very beginning"

So you see rape or molestation as "normal" and "acceptable"??? You are the company you keep then... I guess.

It's not just the migrants look up "Ariel Castro".

Better yet... I'll do it for you.

ariel castro - Google Search
^

*Strawman Argument*

Those are YOUR words... not mine.

I am curious how most of them feel about Biden... AND the border crisis, (if they would be truthful).

You've made it abundantly clear you're not on the side of the autoworkers.

Not because you hate autoworkers or unions, but simply because Biden supports them. It's classic BDS.

Biden doesn't give a rats ass about the Auto Workers. Sadly, the auto workers will find that out the hard way.

There WAS a point decades ago... when the UAW had the power.

Not anymore. Too many back pockets to stuff at this point.

Last edited:
Here ya go... I even used a "lefty" news site. Kudos to the WP to do some fair (unbiased) reporting... for a change.

Keep scrolling. The article is longer than you think.

Last edited:
I remember the 2008 auto strike... and honked at the picketers every day, in support of them.

Regarding the non union parts plant??? Yes GM and other auto manufacturers have other parts suppliers that are non-union. They are sub-contracted parts.

You probably have those parts on your vehicle... or have replaced OEM parts with those parts on your vehicle, from auto parts stores.

Last edited:
View attachment 828578030

I'm glad you think people dying every day to gun violence... is so funny. :rolleyes:
The Republican way… cause the problem then act like they want to fix it… meanwhile NRA fund raisers and AR lapel pins for the people you vote for. Hilarious stuff. You cant fight for no gun laws and then complain about gun violence… your kind are just stupid at this point.

Not me... who wants to make a "gentleman's bet" the migrants end up working in the auto plants.

And the next time there are negotiations... the migrants work during the strike.

One thing people don't about... is that there are no enforced safety regulations in the auto plants South of the border.

Accidents and deaths DO happen down there.
I challenged you to a mans sport and you said I was threatening you… what a pathetic snowflake… cant make it up. Im gonna block your ignorance soon…. I know you are sitting at home typing a reply already… im gonna go enjoy my layover in Amsterdam. Go cry your worthless slab of fat to sleep baby man.

Blocking doesn't work very well on this site, because usually someone else will "quote" a post that you will end up reading.

I blocked Dude several times, only to have someone else quote him. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

No AR lapel pin here. Just my 25 year union one. My 30 year pin and lifetime member card are misplaced at the moment.

But you just showed the mentality of the far Left. If they don't get their way, they resort to threats and violence.

Thank you for making my point. You do realize that you openly admitted to threatening me on this forum... correct???

If other members here go back far enough, they will see a post where the moderator of this forum edited what you said... and put the date and time of the edit. It's permanent record on here now.
IMG_20231003_101259673.jpg

I suppose I could take the time to Screenshot it if you really want to read it. PITA though. It's actually fairly long.
It's fine. In reality, the UAW is happy the sitting president of the United States took the time to travel to their picket lines to show solidarity.

You're just upset that it was Biden ding the scoring. Had Trump done it, you'd be cheering; I would have too, as it's the right thing to do regardless who is POTUS. Trump wouldn't have as POTUS, he's anti-union: Trump's Anti-Worker Record

Members online

No members online now.
Back