How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Screenshot_20231009-221135.png

Donald Trump's Israel intel leak under scrutiny after Hamas attack -Newsweek

Trump indictment: Israeli intelligence fears ex-president compromised top secret intel -Haaretz

Donald Trump's sharing of alleged classified intelligence to Russian officials in the White House has come under scrutiny amid a large-scale attack by the Hamas Islamist military group against Israel.

In May 2017, the former president defended his actions after he was found to have discussed sensitive details about an alleged Islamic State (ISIS) plot with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in the Oval Office. Trump said he had an absolute right to do so. The intel was said to have been provided to the U.S. from Israel.

It was suggested at the time that the former president's handing over sensitive information from Israel could have damaged the relationship between the two countries. It also could have raised the possibility that the details could be passed from Russia to Iran, the Gulf nation that is a fierce adversary of Israel and has long supported Hamas.
-snip

^Posted in the Trump thread you pretend doesn't exist with youe head-in-the-sand approach.

If it turns out the leak went from Trump to Russia to Iran to Hamas. Oh my. I don't expect Trumpers to care, as they always defend Trump, but most Americans and our allies will care.

Biden is DEFINITELY NOT our Savior!!!!!! (not saying Trump is either).:rolleyes:

I have the "45" record of that song. I play it from time to time on my turntable.

Last edited:
Biden is DEFINITELY NOT our Savior!!!!!! (not saying Trump is either).:rolleyes:

I have the "45" record of that song. I play it from time to time on my turntable.

No one really said Biden is a "savior" or "god's chosen president", he's just a President.

Now Trump's been peddled as a savior and god's chosen president since 2016:

Mary Colbert: God Will Curse Trump's Critics And Their Children, Grandchildren​

If you don't want to watch it, she goes on to say that Trump is a "chosen one" of god; who god works through and if you go against the "chosen one" god will curse you and your children and their children etc.

It's the cult of Trump on full display. Trumpers still believe this.

Last edited:
Well I know better about Trump. He is not my Savior. Pretty sure I already mentioned that.

Something I didn't realize, is that Qatar is holding the released Iranian funds. Reports say that Qatar will not be releasing any of the $$$.

I get it. You hate Trump... so no need to keep beating a dead horse.:rolleyes:

Trump will be Trump... and possibly dig his own grave.

The lyrics are a bit eeire and prophetic... considering what the human race has gone through... even if the "dates" of what has transpired...are a bit off.

Think about it. How did they predict the future??????????

Members online

No members online now.
Back