How do you feel about Biden NOW?

I like Pink Floyd, great band.
Me too... he was definitely "politically incorrect" by bucking the British way of life, and all of its "conformity".

Definitely expressed by this song.

Sadly... this country has adopted the British way. Today's kids are being "programmed" to conform though "social media".

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231017-030655.png

Just think about how many of the "gotaways" are possibly HAMAS, Hezbolla, Iranian or other bad actors. When the FBI director says to keep your eyes out for "lone wolves" you would think that someone in the White House (won't be Joe as he obviously is not making the policy decisions, maybe it is Valerie Jarrett) might get the bright idea to close the border and stop ALL crossers until we can get a grip on this invasion. The bulk of the border jumpers are not family units, they are fighting age males (or military age males for the bleeding heart liberals amongst us). Is it going to take a major terror event in this country to get this stupid, inadequate administration to do something? I hope not.

I think we have bigger problems going on. Anybody get an emergency text on their phone a couple weeks ago.

While it was a test, (if I have my facts straight) it was around the time Putin was doing tests on new missiles.

Putin and Xi are getting very "buddy-buddy".... And we just shipped a bunch of stuff to the Ukraine.

I get the feeling the next time we hear that alert on our cell phones... it will be the real deal.

October 4th was just FEMA working with the FCC to make sure we have a working and far reaching emergency system, to ensure that we have an effective means of warning the public about emergencies, particularly those on the national level.

This has happened many times before via radio and television, this was the third time they've nationally tested it on all cell phones.

It's okay to put away your tinfoil hats.

thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

Ukraine strikes Russian forces with US-made ATACMS for first time

Long-range guided missiles that were secretly shipped to Kyiv hit military assets in occupied regions

Ukraine has used long-range US ATACMS missiles that were secretly shipped to Kyiv to strike nine Russian military helicopters and airfields deep inside occupied territory, marking what Kremlin bloggers said was one of the most devastating bombardments of the war so far.

“Our agreements with President [Joe] Biden are being implemented. And very accurately. ATACMS have proven themselves,” said President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, confirming the first use of the US-supplied weapon system against occupied regions of Ukraine earlier on Tuesday.
-snip

Go Ukraine!

One of many things most Republicans want to put a stop to in hopes of assisting Putin: Republicans are turning against aid to Ukraine | Brookings

to ensure that we have an effective means of warning the public about emergencies, particularly those on the national level.

This has happened many times before via radio and television, this was the third time they've nationally tested it on all cell phones.

It's okay to put away your tinfoil hats.
No kidding Sherlock. More or less what I said. They've been doing stuff like that since TV's were black and white... and radios had tubes.

My point obviously went over your head. But a bit of knowledge here. The old tube radios have the capability to absorb an EMP, and send the surge to ground.

Kinda like a mini Faraday cage.

No kidding Sherlock. More or less what I said. They've been doing stuff like that since TV's were black and white... and radios had tubes.

My point obviously went over your head. But a bit of knowledge here. The old tube radios have the capability to absorb an EMP, and send the surge to ground.

Kinda like a mini Faraday cage.

Well, it sounded like you were going on one of your conspiracy rants again.

I don't think it did. But if you think you're going to protect your electronics from an EMP caused by a nuclear weapon with an old Ham Radio or similar. Then I definitely have an super-tin-foil-hat to sell you.

And yes... go Ukraine!

I'm glad you feel that way, as I don't think we should abandon a pro-US democratic government to Putin's predatory desires.

But the majority of the Republican party, your party, want to cut all aid to Ukraine. Which only helps Putin and encourages China's eye towards Taiwan.

No conspiracy rant. Just being a realist.

This Ukraine thing goes south for Putin... all he has to do is push a button, and China will probably join in.

Guess you missed the Barry McGuire "Eve of Destruction" video.

Isn't Putin reported to have cancer? What does he have to lose then?

I can honestly say I'm not afraid to die. I know where I'm going when that happens.

There's no money to be made in a nuclear war, so Putin and China do not want that.

While Russia has the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons, most of them are not operational, as it takes millions to keep a working nuclear missile in operational status year round.

I've heard rumors for years that Putin was dying of Parkinson's, now it's cancer. Maybe, who knows except for Putin.

Good for you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back