i think this might beat the ronald mcdonald car

tagliato22

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This Car is Built to Stunt!!!!
It runs like a Sewing Machine.
All you Gotta do, is get in and Ride!!!!

WTF? How do you "stunt" yo?

Id rather a car not run like a sewing machine.

I would hope all you would have to do is get in and ride. What the f*ck does the guy think we still drive Model T's?

it looks like it belongs inside a box of fruity pebbles - in one of those little clear plastic bags that the toys usually come in.

Geez, I'm glad he put the clear coat over those custom graphics, I'd hate to see them ever come off. I'm sure this trend will never go away.:eek:

Is that the ingredient list on the passenger rear quarter?:confused:

Geez, I'm glad he put the clear coat over those custom graphics, I'd hate to see them ever come off. I'm sure this trend will never go away.:eek:

Is that the ingredient list on the passenger rear quarter?:confused:

haha yeah i was trying to figure that out too. i doubt he'll answer if i ask him that now after sending the other message that im sure he'll know i was joking on his car

hahaha that's great! Are those nutritional facts on the back? Props to this guy for spending way too much money to make a hilarious car :lol:

it didnt pop up for me whats the title so i can look it up on ebay

It's a DONK, it's supposed to look like that people. Haven't you ever seen the Cheeto Donk??? They're built for people to stare at, wether you like it or not, you all looked at it in excess, and therefore he wins. lol

It's a DONK, it's supposed to look like that people. Haven't you ever seen the Cheeto Donk??? They're built for people to stare at, wether you like it or not, you all looked at it in excess, and therefore he wins. lol

How would one want to win a contest like that?

Not all Donks are like that at all. Most of the ones I see are on the West Coast Low rider paint themes. Metallic Greens and Golds with flakes and what not, not that garbage ( as if Donks can get worst ).

I bet he gets made fun of by other Donk owners..lol! Thats like watching two retards fight..lololololol!

I wouln't drive that without gettin' paid by POST, I would be advertising their shyt for free if I do...Fucc that...that dude is stupid for doin' that...who wants to step out of that vehicle lookin' like Fruity Pebbles is now giving away a free ADOPTABLE CRACKBABY In Every Ride????

heres 3 of the pictures

Fruity Pebbles Impala.JPG

Fruity Pebbles Impala2.JPG

Fruity Pebbles Impala3.JPG

Is that a bread truck parked in front of it?

God those are some ass ugly tail lights!

You think donk owners are compensating for something? I mean, REALLY compensating if they need something that big...

Well, at least he won't have to worry about a flat tire while riding on those wagon wheels. I've heard the joke about riding around on rubber bands, but I think he took it literally--there's no way they can hold more than one CC of air. To each his own, but that's just strange...

Members online

No members online now.
Back