Local car show, don't look JWerner. Cars are TACKY and GAY!!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I went to this car show after my daughters soccer game last weekend. Small local show at Waterloo Illinios VFW hall. They had about 150 cars show up.

Gee, I hope JWerner doesn't think these cars are to tacky for him. That would REALLY hurt my feelings.:lol: ....

BTW IF I had entered the LS. I would have been in Street Machine 1970-Present. Up against all the 70"s muscle cars.:eek: ... I wasn't going to post the pictures. But JWerner thinks all the car shows I go to and enter are cars with tacky interiors and gay graphics.

100_4423.jpg

100_4422.jpg

100_4421.jpg

100_4420.jpg

100_4419.jpg

100_4415.jpg

So now your being spiteful and instigating?
Grow up-Baby!

Your such a childish piece of trash when it comes down to it.

Lots of those cars look great! In fact all of them! Even the ones with the two tones that dont have gay graphics!:eek:

Are you contradicting yourself now?

All but the Cobalt and the Mustangs are classics/antiques from a era where most of that is factory and respectable!

Nice try douche!

more

BTW If you look at the Javelin closely, you will notice the stripe on the hood contunes through the interio. Down the dash and the center console.

100_4406.jpg

100_4408.jpg

100_4407.jpg

100_4405.jpg

100_4404.jpg

100_4403.jpg

lol @ the cobalts or neons...cant tel lthe difference...but they deff dont belong there...

lol @ the cobalts or neons...cant tel lthe difference...but they deff dont belong there...

Can't tell the difference? They are quite a bit different although I agree that they can't compete with the others.

LOVE the camero and the chevelle. True American Muscle

Grow up-Baby!

Lots of those cars look great! In fact all of them! Even the ones with the two tones that dont have gay graphics!:eek:

All but the Cobalt and the Mustangs are classics/antiques from a era where most of that is factory and respectable!

Nice try douche!

Lets see whos acting childish. You have called me "trash", "idiot", and a "douche".:rolleyes: ........ Sticks and stones.:zgreenbou

These are the kind of car shows I go to and compete in. But you wouldn't know that. Because you don't know anything about showing or competing in a car show. You are a "poser'. You think you know. But you really don't have a ckue on what it takes.

Do even knwo what makes a car a classib? Its not peoples opinions.

Thats the beauty of a car shows. Different classes. Different strokes for different folks. This show had a "Fast & Furious" class(Sport compacts). Most of the local shows around here have a class for them. The organizers know they will cover the class and then some. So the extra money brought in by them will help cover the other less populated classes. the sport compact guys will bring in over 10 cars. the older classes might not even have enough entries to cover the class. One vehicle might show up. Like 1900-1930 original/stock. Its all about money.:rolleyes: ...... Where have we heard that before?:lol:

Can't tell the difference? They are quite a bit different although I agree that they can't compete with the others.

LOVE the camero and the chevelle. True American Muscle

There were a few more Cameros and Chevelles I didn't get pictures. Just shot the ones I REALLY liked or were usual/different. Eclipse for example. Never seen one with 20's on it before and the SRT had some sweet flame graphics.

Lets see whos acting childish. You have called me "trash", "idiot", and a "douche".:rolleyes: ........ Sticks and stones.:zgreenbou

These are the kind of car shows I go to and compete in. But you wouldn't know that. Because you don't know anything about showing or competing in a car show. You are a "poser'. You think you know. But you really don't have a ckue on what it takes.

Do even knwo what makes a car a classib? Its not peoples opinions.

Hahaha yes Rollin sticks and stones;)

I sure know what a classic is and it dont pertain to just cars. School me on classib please. Again I am to retarded to understand.

Yes thats right I did call you names. With a title like this its obviously what you wanted. You instigated it all so whats the big problem?

You dont like the outcome now?

Hahaha yes Rollin sticks and stones;)

I sure know what a classic is and it dont pertain to just cars. School me on classib please. Again I am to retarded to understand.

Yes thats right I did call you names. With a title like this its obviously what you wanted. You instigated it all so whats the big problem?

You dont like the outcome now?

I don't think you know what qualifies a classic. If you knew, you would have answered the question. Don't think to hard. Its REALLY easy answer.:rolleyes:

I could resort to calling names. But I am thinking about an OOOLLLDDD saying. "When you wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty. But after awhile you realize the pig enjoys it".:lol: ..... Oink, oink, there porky.:N

The outcome is going just the way I want it. You are showing everyone how little you actually contribute to the site. With LVC you wouldn't have a life.

That Javelin looks nice. Right up until the point the stripe goes through the interior. Actually, I'm not thrilled about the interior at all.

Looks like a good show, the one I attended today was lame, not many cars. usually have a good mix of old and new, how a show should be. Had an old man say "its nice to see new cars at these, being my age I have seen the "muscle" too much and nice to see the new(er) cars that have such a small engine that can whip alot of these big boys." Haha, guy was cool, much better than most close minded a*holes. Love that second Chevy pictured, just sold our '55, hope the new owner makes it beautiful again.

I could resort to calling names. But I am thinking about an OOOLLLDDD saying. "When you wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty. But after awhile you realize the pig enjoys it".:lol: ..... Oink, oink, there porky.:N

That right there is the funniest part about this whole thing. Rollin, you are indeed calling yourself a pig.

You took one fight from a thread and brought it to this one just looking for trouble. You said so yourself by explaining that it is going your way and your pathetic attempt at instigation with the title backs that up even more.

Obviously you are the one that desires playing in sh*t!:lol:

Yeah I don't like the interior on the Javelin either. Whenever the do the flat dash with the stewart warner type gauges, it looks boring.

One thing I hate about large car shows...

at least 70% are either a Chevelle or a Camaro... Great car but seriously? when 70% of a car show is of 2 different models it shouldn't be considered a collectors car.

That Javelin looks nice. Right up until the point the stripe goes through the interior. Actually, I'm not thrilled about the interior at all.

actually it's not a Javelin... it's either a '68 or '69 AMX, I can't tell since the two years are identical......... it's a two seat version of the Javelin

AMC took the platform and shortened the wheelbase by a foot....and then they went racing

google Craig Breedlove........

I owned a '70 AMX at one time... diff nose and tail than the 68/69... 390cid GO Package

oh and ............the living room in that AMX has got to go

Grow up-Baby!

Nice try douche!

Von Veerneer showing his true colors again...

you know, I don't know if I should like you or hate you...
there's something about you

you kind of remind me of...............................................me

No... I'm sure of it... I hate you

JK....almost

Members online

No members online now.
Back