Local car show, don't look JWerner. Cars are TACKY and GAY!!!!

Rollin- Nice pics. The black truck is fugly though.
Beamer- Thanks for the history on the cobalt. I was curious about it's roots as well.

its not that he doesn't like them....its that they are not his ADR's

but respect is somthing he obviously hasn't heard of.

Totally wrong. First off you left plenty of nice comments so dont pick up a knife if you only have the balls to stab someone in the back! Also, I dont have much even done to my car and when people like Kyle and new members post pics of bone stock cars I leave plenty of nice encouraging comments so the fact that if its not on my car its not cool is again untrue. Same with your car. Not much done but I said nice stuff so everything you say about me is false.

I have a few ideas of my own but if it weren't for 70 something % of the really cool LS owners on this site that dont start sh*t and dont stop half way through the projects I would still be driving a plain stock LS.

I respect lots of people. Rollin is a member that has gone pretty far and deserves opinions. Its not a matter of disrespect. The same can be said about your posts towards me. Im proud of my current work and if I express that and enjoy the attention but it makes you that upset than you are jealous,... flat out. Jealous like,.. my x-girlfriend is of my current wife:rolleyes: ! Makes the car look like a posing sport touring racer..?

Do you know what a Touring car is? Its most commonly a Sedan buddy. Not the look Im going for but hey... its a sedan and it compliments the car a lot better than the dub look.

I may have mislead him but I am standing by my words. I feel it would be even more meaningful if he could win the class he is directing it towards with a solid color. Maybe a custom job a custom color but in my eyes those graphics are tasteless crap. If you cant see that as a compliment for your current work even tho I dont care much for his taste you are a hollowed out pussy.

All you did was express how you felt... HMMM....... "Gay homosexual graphics and win a car show"....... Gee, I wonder why I got pissed. You started this sh!t. So deal with you. You wanted trouble and an altercation. You got it.

I started this thread in response to another one of your "pearls of wisdom". You posted "once again your cars wins shows you direct it towards. Shows that I don't want to know anything about cause the cars look like sh*t to me. Cars with underglowes, cars with tacky interior, etc, etc. " end quote. You implied you have seen the cars show I go to and compete in. As you can see the car shows I go to and compete in are pretty damn good ones. To add to that, I have only posted pictures of one show I have been to or competed in since you joined LVC. So you are either a LIAR or you don't know what you are talking about.

I noticed you still haven't answered my question. What makes a car a classic? Instead you tried to deflect it back to me. Not going to work. You don't know the answer. And by answering wrong. We will see you for what you are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!

You think you know everything. Your LS sat for a month because of a bad fuel filter. Another member told me about your problem. I knew what it was and even posted it for you.

I am not saying I know everything. But I sure the hell don't act like it like you do.

Are you that far stuck up that you honestly think people dont know what the term classic is? Just cause I dont want to buy into more of your useless crap dont mean sh*t man! Is that all you have left to attempt to humiliate me with?

Classic can have plenty of definitions one is something great and redefining of its time and era.

My car sat cause it was dead winter and I own more than one vehicle so it wasnt of priority to me. Oh woe is me!!!:rolleyes:

Seriously, the honest people can see through this Rollin. All your doing is attempting to draw more and more out of this for no reason. But neither of us are innocent. How ever if it wasnt for you purposely trying to drag me into this fight in this thread it would have stayed on the other topic and thats that!

You're both douchbags. I can't believe I actually wasted my time reading through your crap. Call each other up on the phone and have a bitchfest to get it overwith already. Or go over to the bitchslap thread. It looks just like two of my kids fighting with each other.

:shifty:

:confused: True Modern American Muscle. (<-- in REF to statement of SRT & Cobalt)

Don't get me wrong the SRT is a DSM motor, but put into my an American manufacture. As for the Cobalt... I don't know its roots but none the less its the future of the muscle car and IMO has every right to be with it's historic partners of its roots. :cool:

not Modern American Muscle...just pussy cars that think their fast due to power/weight ratio.....but that's like giving a Gay man steroids :p

its true that the cobalt ss is about as fast as the 4th gen f body, but its hardly a muscle car! as for owning one.... I have a G5 which is the same damn thing

Sully, I've owned several " muscle cars" in my life... including a '69 GTO convertible, a '70 429 SCJ Ford Torino, a '68 383 Dodge Charger, a '70 AMX 390, '73 Trans AM 455..... and I tell you right now, my Stage 3 SRT4 would smoke any one if them, and not by car lengths, your talking bus lenghts... and when the road gets twisty...please

granted, it is a Neon, but alot of cars have humble roots, and I thought i would never be caught dead driving one, but I took one for a test drive while I was at the deally looking for a truck and I was shocked at it's performance envelope... it goes, sticks, and stops with the best of them....and that was when it was stock

to say that the SRT4 doesn't belong in the confines of the term " muscle car" is unconscionable and droll...

my other cars would gladly have counted their little brother as one of their own

:confused: :confused:

Well,well I do not think this bikkering belongs in this forum and who is the gay one???????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

I don't know.... but I think he said you're gay

I think it's in his posts somewhere.... something like 'I believe without reservation that Velo is gay' or something to that extent

I think it's in his posts somewhere.... something like 'I believe without reservation that Velo is gay' or something to that extent

thats funny as f**ck :bowrofl:

I guess I when I think "muscle car" I think large displacement. Hell, a neon could fit inside the engine bay of an older muscle car.

"Hey Bob, what you runnin under the hood of that GTO?"

"Stage 3 SRT-4. The whole thing." :lol:

:lol: thanks for getting me in trouble at work :lol:

Totally wrong. First off you left plenty of nice comments so dont pick up a knife if you only have the balls to stab someone in the back! Also, I dont have much even done to my car and when people like Kyle and new members post pics of bone stock cars I leave plenty of nice encouraging comments so the fact that if its not on my car its not cool is again untrue. Same with your car. Not much done but I said nice stuff so everything you say about me is false.

I have a few ideas of my own but if it weren't for 70 something % of the really cool LS owners on this site that dont start sh*t and dont stop half way through the projects I would still be driving a plain stock LS.

I respect lots of people. Rollin is a member that has gone pretty far and deserves opinions. Its not a matter of disrespect. The same can be said about your posts towards me. Im proud of my current work and if I express that and enjoy the attention but it makes you that upset than you are jealous,... flat out. Jealous like,.. my x-girlfriend is of my current wife:rolleyes: ! Makes the car look like a posing sport touring racer..?

Do you know what a Touring car is? Its most commonly a Sedan buddy. Not the look Im going for but hey... its a sedan and it compliments the car a lot better than the dub look.

I may have mislead him but I am standing by my words. I feel it would be even more meaningful if he could win the class he is directing it towards with a solid color. Maybe a custom job a custom color but in my eyes those graphics are tasteless crap. If you cant see that as a compliment for your current work even tho I dont care much for his taste you are a hollowed out pussy.

Whatever dude...you think your so smart...lol keep running...maybe you can find your way to the other LS board...they like you better...

Yes, I know what a touring car is...no..I'm not your buddy, no...they don't complement your car...

and i'm not sure where the hollowed out pussy and your wife come into play but if you put the two together, then your constant grumpiness and need to post and fit in make since...

your a douche...a king douche....period. I'd rather watch repetes demotivational posters all day long than listen to your mumbo jumbo about how your opinion matters more than the owner of the car.

BTW if you didn't catch it earlier...you are the douche.

I guess I share the ideology that just because a paint job is properly done, in terms of preparation and layering (clearcoat ec.), that it shouldn't be fully rewarded upon that. I find a lot of the paintjobs I see at the car shows and racetracks and such are completely overdone and take away from the overall appearance of the car, which I believe is the most important. If it's not, why bother putting it on a car to begin with? To me, it should be uniform and well put together, not just random zig zags and stripes and universal parts thrown on the car just to draw attention. I could get a pile of dog crap painted on the hood of the car, and it could be extremely well done and the paint could be flawless, and it'd sure as hell draw attention, but that doesn't constitute proper design in my book. To me the means don't justify anything, I don't care how much effort was put into a car. If it doesn't look good, it doesn't look good. It all has to flow to me.

I totally agree... tasteful additions only... can't stand tawdry

too many Antoni Gaudi's out there

I guess I when I think "muscle car" I think large displacement. Hell, a neon could fit inside the engine bay of an older muscle car.

"Hey Bob, what you runnin under the hood of that GTO?"

"Stage 3 SRT-4. The whole thing." :lol:

He He.. you got a point... lol

Whatever dude...you think your so smart...lol keep running...maybe you can find your way to the other LS board...they like you better...

Yes, I know what a touring car is...no..I'm not your buddy, no...they don't complement your car...

and i'm not sure where the hollowed out pussy and your wife come into play but if you put the two together, then your constant grumpiness and need to post and fit in make since...

your a douche...a king douche....period. I'd rather watch repetes demotivational posters all day long than listen to your mumbo jumbo about how your opinion matters more than the owner of the car.

BTW if you didn't catch it earlier...you are the douche.
+1 on everything you said. I wish I knew how to clap over the internet because I would be clapping until my hands started hurting right now

+1 on everything you said. I wish I knew how to clap over the internet because I would be clapping until my hands started hurting right now

im still trying to see his clear point....must be easier to see from how high he is on that corporate ladder....:rolleyes:

ummm... like this?

applause2.gif

My point, you are a back stabbing piece if trash. I might not be the smartest person in the world but obviously smarter than you.

and i'm not sure where the hollowed out pussy and your wife

What the :q:q:q:q do you stick your d*ck into? A hallowed out ass hole?

If you are getting laid its gotta be something hallowed out.

Some of you people talk so much sh*t about stuff like this but rather then mind your own business you place yourself in the middle and talk out your ass as if you have nothing more to do yourself.:rolleyes:

How much f*cking sense does that make?

My point, you are a back stabbing piece if trash. I might not be the smartest person in the world but obviously smarter than you.

What the :q:q:q:q do you stick your d*ck into? A hallowed out ass hole?

If you are getting laid its gotta be something hallowed out.

Some of you people talk so much sh*t about stuff like this but rather then mind your own business you place yourself in the middle and talk out your ass as if you have nothing more to do yourself.:rolleyes:

How much f*cking sense does that make?

well, honestly hollowed out give the sence of "throwing a hot dog down a hallway" I seem to like my pussy with a lil elasticity. If thats how you roll then to each his own, otherwise they do make some drugs for natural male enhancement.

that part is funny, but why the backstabing piece of trash? I never back stabbed you or anyone else on this board so wtf?

And no werner your not the smartest guy in the world..not even close...matter of fact you are most likely below avg. thats what I gather from your quick to throw blows comments. I guess New Jersey ain't as rough as people say cuz with an attitude like you have, you ass would have been kicked long ago around here.

Call me what you want, but all i'm doing is telling you why I dislike you...and most likely why most else do too.

Oh he knows.:lol:

We can all assume thats why hes been around two times since then. Now hes just trying to take advance of the moment cause boo hoo a few people are mad at me:slam
Oh you know all about that thread too because you have been b!tch slapped more than anybody on this site. Just as much if not more people on this site dislike rathet than like you because you don't know how to keep your mouth shut. The reason why I haven't said much lately is because I am a college student and put my time into my school work rather than focus on making fun of how dumb you are. If you would put as much time in with your family as you do these forums then maybe you wouldn't be such a d!ckhead.

well, honestly hollowed out give the sence of "throwing a hot dog down a hallway" I seem to like my pussy with a lil elasticity. If thats how you roll then to each his own, otherwise they do make some drugs for natural male enhancement.

that part is funny, but why the backstabing piece of trash? I never back stabbed you or anyone else on this board so wtf?

And no werner your not the smartest guy in the world..not even close...matter of fact you are most likely below avg. thats what I gather from your quick to throw blows comments. I guess New Jersey ain't as rough as people say cuz with an attitude like you have, you ass would have been kicked long ago around here.

Call me what you want, but all i'm doing is telling you why I dislike you...and most likely why most else do too.

Alright, this is clearly enough. Half the stuff you're saying doesn't pertain to anything being discussed. If you want to talk about vaginas then write to Penthouse forum. End it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back