Local car show, don't look JWerner. Cars are TACKY and GAY!!!!

actually it's not a Javelin... it's either a '68 or '69 AMX, I can't tell since the two years are identical......... it's a two seat version of the Javelin

AMC took the platform and shortened the wheelbase by a foot....and then they went racing

google Craig Breedlove........

I owned a '70 AMX at one time... diff nose and tail than the 68/69... 390cid GO Package

oh and ............the living room in that AMX has got to go

DOH! You are correct! I didn't look close enough. The Javelin is much larger!

i can see where both of yous are coming from, Rollin likes car shows and respects all, Jwerner call some cars shows "Gay" and I feel he has a right to. Alot of the car shows with those ricer, fast and furious cars consist of a bunch of punks who have no regaurd for anyone else's property, just a bunch of punks. I know at the fuddruckers near me on friday nights cars meet, about 100 muscle cars, as soon as the rice kickers start coming everyone leaves. Not because of they type of cars, car guys are car guys.. but their attitudes and behaviors. I know I don't want some smacked ass on a mini bike scratching my car because they feel it a need to ride between the cars. What are they going to say when they scratch my 34 year old original paint? sorry?? that doesn't cut it. just my .02

i can see where both of yous are coming from, Rollin likes car shows and respects all, Jwerner call some cars shows "Gay" and I feel he has a right to. Alot of the car shows with those ricer, fast and furious cars consist of a bunch of punks who have no regaurd for anyone else's property, just a bunch of punks. I know at the fuddruckers near me on friday nights cars meet, about 100 muscle cars, as soon as the rice kickers start coming everyone leaves. Not because of they type of cars, car guys are car guys.. but their attitudes and behaviors. I know I don't want some smacked ass on a mini bike scratching my car because they feel it a need to ride between the cars. What are they going to say when they scratch my 34 year old original paint? sorry?? that doesn't cut it. just my .02

I hate those young punks too.... they make me sick with their disregard for authority and their elders

Man......... I wish I was young again....... I bet you do too

Von Veerneer showing his true colors again...

you know, I don't know if I should like you or hate you...
there's something about you

you kind of remind me of...............................................me

No... I'm sure of it... I hate you

JK....almost

Dude I like to leave discrepancies in the past with the thread they started in just like ours.

Now if you havent noticed I did nothing wrong, he provoked this. He took offense to my opinion in another thread and well made a new one just to start this kind of childish crap. Its what he wanted and like mentally challenged little child he gets it. I didnt start this so people dont blame me.:)

Thats not my point:)

All I did was express how I felt about those graphics in another thread and he acted like a antagonist. I like car shows but not the kind that cater to the crowd of people you pointed out as well. But hes right. This showed some people a bad side to me. I cant change that now cause I took his bait.

I can say I honestly like just about every car in this thread even the Cobalt which is super clean for most that I see.

Everything about his BS in this thread is totally off the topic of the discussion leading up to this thread so Im not really gunna fret it. The right people know what the truth to this is and thats all I care about.

Love that 55!

Last two local car shows there was rain and not a lot of car's showed up... That one looked like a great turn out!

All I did was express how I felt about those graphics in another thread and he acted like a antagonist. I like car shows but not the kind that cater to the crowd of people you pointed out as well. But hes right. This showed some people a bad side to me. I cant change that now cause I took his bait.

I can say I honestly like just about every car in this thread even the Cobalt which is super clean for most that I see.

Everything about his BS in this thread is totally off the topic of the discussion leading up to this thread so Im not really gunna fret it. The right people know what the truth to this is and thats all I care about.

who are these RIGHT people...........only the fellow protagonists that subscribe to your opinions

Love them all!! with one exception... the srt-4. Dont like it... its gotta go!

I guess I share the ideology that just because a paint job is properly done, in terms of preparation and layering (clearcoat ec.), that it shouldn't be fully rewarded upon that. I find a lot of the paintjobs I see at the car shows and racetracks and such are completely overdone and take away from the overall appearance of the car, which I believe is the most important. If it's not, why bother putting it on a car to begin with? To me, it should be uniform and well put together, not just random zig zags and stripes and universal parts thrown on the car just to draw attention. I could get a pile of dog crap painted on the hood of the car, and it could be extremely well done and the paint could be flawless, and it'd sure as hell draw attention, but that doesn't constitute proper design in my book. To me the means don't justify anything, I don't care how much effort was put into a car. If it doesn't look good, it doesn't look good. It all has to flow to me.

I hate those young punks too.... they make me sick with their disregard for authority and their elders

Man......... I wish I was young again....... I bet you do too
funny thing toecutter.....I'm only 24, BUT I sohlud be 44, because I can't stand those punks!!!!

everyone is entitled to thier own opinion yes, but just like you tell repete on a regular basis...somtimes its better to keep your opinion to yourself..

I honestly believe that if its not a part you have tried, or a part that is on or will be on your car you hate it. You have a STRONG opinion and your a smart dude, but you have absolutly NO respect for anybody elses intrests or opinions. Its your way or the hiway, and that reminds me of my ex girlfriend...

A guy posts a thread that says how do you like my new rims? this dude is geeked cuz he just saved his money for the last six months to buy his wheels, gets em on and shiny and the firts got damn post is....hmm there not my badass adr 19's....

werner...not everybody likes your ADR's....in fact I hate them...makes the car look like a posing sport touring racer.....gross

and thats how 92% of your posts look...

ok..I'll shut up now and go repack the one hitter...

If someone asks "how do you like this" they should be prepared for all answers, not just the ones he wants. Cant handle someone telling you your sh1t is ugly? Then dont ask for opinions.

If someone asks "how do you like this" they should be prepared for all answers, not just the ones he wants. Cant handle someone telling you your sh1t is ugly? Then dont ask for opinions.

its not that he doesn't like them....its that they are not his ADR's

but respect is somthing he obviously hasn't heard of.

attachment.jpg

Ok if you're gonna do this... You HAVE to smooth out the lines down the body. If s/he does that and adds some metal to the roof to get that rounded off look there then this could look really good but gawd damn is it ugly right now.

All you did was express how you felt... HMMM....... "Gay homosexual graphics and win a car show"....... Gee, I wonder why I got pissed. You started this sh!t. So deal with you. You wanted trouble and an altercation. You got it.

I started this thread in response to another one of your "pearls of wisdom". You posted "once again your cars wins shows you direct it towards. Shows that I don't want to know anything about cause the cars look like sh*t to me. Cars with underglowes, cars with tacky interior, etc, etc. " end quote. You implied you have seen the cars show I go to and compete in. As you can see the car shows I go to and compete in are pretty damn good ones. To add to that, I have only posted pictures of one show I have been to or competed in since you joined LVC. So you are either a LIAR or you don't know what you are talking about.

I noticed you still haven't answered my question. What makes a car a classic? Instead you tried to deflect it back to me. Not going to work. You don't know the answer. And by answering wrong. We will see you for what you are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!

You think you know everything. Your LS sat for a month because of a bad fuel filter. Another member told me about your problem. I knew what it was and even posted it for you.

I am not saying I know everything. But I sure the hell don't act like it like you do.

It wasn't his first response that started this. It was the comment he made in the following post. "Gay homosexual" comment did for me. He doesn't like it that I won't back down to his BS.

Not to mention the other names he choose to call me. Idiot, trash, douche. The point is, he thinks he can bully me into stopping. Guess what. I am not going to back down to him.

Please lets be social.

:confused: :confused:
All you did was express how you felt... HMMM....... "Gay homosexual graphics and win a car show"....... Gee, I wonder why I got pissed. You started this sh!t. So deal with you. You wanted trouble and an altercation. You got it.

I started this thread in response to another one of your "pearls of wisdom". You posted "once again your cars wins shows you direct it towards. Shows that I don't want to know anything about cause the cars look like sh*t to me. Cars with underglowes, cars with tacky interior, etc, etc. " end quote. You implied you have seen the cars show I go to and compete in. As you can see the car shows I go to and compete in are pretty damn good ones. To add to that, I have only posted pictures of one show I have been to or competed in since you joined LVC. So you are either a LIAR or you don't know what you are talking about.

I noticed you still haven't answered my question. What makes a car a classic? Instead you tried to deflect it back to me. Not going to work. You don't know the answer. And by answering wrong. We will see you for what you are a FRAUD!!!!!!!!

You think you know everything. Your LS sat for a month because of a bad fuel filter. Another member told me about your problem. I knew what it was and even posted it for you.

I am not saying I know everything. But I sure the hell don't act like it like you do.

Well,well I do not think this bikkering belongs in this forum and who is the gay one???????????:confused: :confused: :confused:

lol @ the cobalts or neons...cant tel lthe difference...but they deff dont belong there...

:shifty:

Can't tell the difference? They are quite a bit different although I agree that they can't compete with the others.

LOVE the camero and the chevelle. True American Muscle

:confused: True Modern American Muscle. (<-- in REF to statement of SRT & Cobalt)

Don't get me wrong the SRT is a DSM motor, but put into my an American manufacture. As for the Cobalt... I don't know its roots but none the less its the future of the muscle car and IMO has every right to be with it's historic partners of its roots. :cool:

Short story of the balt, the ecotec engine was born to compete and everything with its competitors. First Eco was put into Ions, '02 Cavs+. After GMP got its hands on it to see what the engine(s) had they were very pleased by its power capabilities, there are ones out there with well over 1000HP, they put the first LSJ(supercharged) engine in the Saturn Ion Redline, when they finished the Cobalt plateform and it was ready for a powerplant the LSJ was one of 3 engine choices for the car. '08 brought the Cobalt SS' new power, the LNF, this one is turbocharged as found in the Soltice and Sky. 260HP, 260Lbs is its stock rating, friend in the HHR Turbo dynoed stock at 240 to the Wheels before his got his Stage II. With just a tune that LNF can hit almost 300Hp and 340Tq to the wheels. As evident by a fellow member of a club who tunes and was dynoed after. The LSJ is still no slow poke with the new LNF though, pulley down, tune and other things and power is plenty. LNF benefits alot from being direct Injected though.

Sorry, just thought I would share as The Hotness said he was unsure of its roots.

werner...not everybody likes your ADR's....in fact I hate them...makes the car look like a posing sport touring racer.....gross
THANK YOU..I have been telling him that forever now and I'm glad that someone else feels the same way I do

Members online

No members online now.
Back