I just wanted to check in and say hello. I bought an LS about a month ago
and have been browsing here since. I bought a 2002 Ivory LS with 65k miles
for $6500. I love it so far. here are some picks

front.gif

side.gif

nose.gif

interior2.gif

rear.gif

Welcome to LVC!!! Always good to gain a fellow LS owner. Car looks good. First LS?

Car looks clean but at $6500 that wasn't too good of a deal.

The miles are low though.

I thought I got a good deal. It kbb'd over $9k

Blue book is not an accurate representation of what its actually worth. NADA is more reliable, and as an example someone on here got a 2004 LS a few years ago for 6 grand. Some 06's can be found for around $9500.

Or if you read through the craigslist deals, lots of LS's for a very good deal.

Welcome to LVC. That price seems kinda high but its a good looking LS. Do you plan on doing any modifications to it?

I get completely where Black feels about the price. But here is my two cents(again.....LOL) If there were no other good examples of LSes within a reasonable driving range, then in my book you got a fair deal based on with what you had to work. Others may not see it that way at all but if you are happy, then that is all that matters.

Great miles and looks clean. Whether it's a "good" deal or not you got what you wanted at a price you could spend and just enjoy the hell out of it. If your like me you'll learn a lot from this site and search for your next one at a better price and/or more options.

Come here if you have any problems before seeing a mechanic. These guys here have 'seen it all' with these cars, and have tricks and solutions to problems with any model of these LS's.

Welcome to LVC. That price seems kinda high but its a good looking LS. Do you plan on doing any modifications to it?

I want to do a few mods but I have to budget it slowly to stay under the wife radar.

Just noticed your from my area. I'm not sure there's many southcoast people on here. Good to see another one though.

Hite is about to pay for a divorce lawyer for this guy and he just joined. Lmao. There goes the heatshield profits. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back