Noooo! No more RWD from Ford??

Actually, judging from the pics I'd say he has more experience with photographing people driving in the snow than just a random guy off the street. :D

I wasn't the one taking the pics. That is a buddy of ours and he can only take pics of the heat cars that he is not in.

You haven't proved anything, you just threw out some opinion and posted some pictures. And your argument about the Accord beating the Subaru was grasping at straws, man.

Am I seriously arguing with a ohio guy that most likely driven in the snow once?

Not grasping at straws, its right there in black and white. A FWD car beat a AWD car plain and simple.

And you don't see many FWD or RWD cars in say, WRC. What's your point???

You're not "proving" jack. You're beating a dead horse. Most people who have posted in this thread would rather have a RWD over a FWD in the snow. I don't really care what cars you all use up there to go slipping and sliding around on a lake. I will stick to my RWD platforms. You wanna be schooled? YOU drive your little FWD car here. I have nothing to prove to you, and I sure as hell am not driving to Canadia ( I can't remember if you're a canuk, and I'm not going back to look at your profile. If you're not, then sorry) just to get into a race on a lake. I don't race in the snow, I have no experience with it, and I'll leave it at that.

Go trade your LS in for a FWD Accord and then you'll have a nice FWD car you can drive in the snow and you'll be happier.

Christ, you're starting to sound like Amsoil zealots. You like FWD, the rest of the people seem to like RWD. Get over it.

With the option yes AWD would be better for any rally. That should be common sense. This argument is between FWD cars and RWD cars in the snow.

I put my LS away in the winter and drive a FWD honda CRX SI in the winter.

I don't care what people like, I am arguing the point of what car is better in the snow.

Now quiet you, your wasting my time.

Am I seriously arguing with a ohio guy that most likely driven in the snow once?

Not grasping at straws, its right there in black and white. A FWD car beat a AWD car plain and simple.

Once again-going by your own link and the info you provided us-that is one AWD that lost to FWD. But, if you stop cherry picking you will note that all the other AWD have come in with significant differences!!!!

I would really love to see some more RWD cars in that list. I bet if it ever would happen you would shut the f*ck up with your petty argument. How ever ot only do they cop out in the snow but they drive basic non-tuned vehicles from what the pictures show.

You say you dont drive them cause they suck? Well I kind of think its cause your scared.

Its BS, and again a experienced RWD driver will surpass any FWD driver any day in any conditions!

I dont need to post anything to prove that at all cause it is all right there in the real world for the non biased non stubborn people to read!

Like they said you have not proved anything with all the previous garbage and as far as edmunds are we not talking about performance handling more than any? I think so!!!!!!

Once again-going by your own link and the info you provided us-that is one AWD that lost to FWD. But, if you stop cherry picking you will note that all the other AWD have come in with significant differences!!!!

I would really love to see some more RWD cars in that list. I bet if it ever would happen you would shut the f*ck up with your petty argument. How ever ot only do they cop out in the snow but they drive basic non-tuned vehicles from what the pictures show.

You say you dont drive them cause they suck? Well I kind of think its cause your scared.

Its BS, and again a experienced RWD driver will surpass any FWD driver any day in any conditions!

I dont need to post anything to prove that at all cause it is all right there in the real world for the non biased non stubborn people to read!

Like they said you have not proved anything with all the previous garbage and as far as edmunds are we not talking about performance handling more than any? I think so!!!!!!

I would love to see some RWD cars around too!

I used to and still do drive RWD cars and trucks in the snow. But for a road trip in a snow storm I would prefer the FWD car.

If its BS than come prove me wrong. Like I mentioned you haven't showen any proof yet besides some little canadian sentence that took you 2 hours to find.

I also invited you or anyone that wants to have some fun and see how their car performs to a ice/snow event. Next race day is tomorrow in fact! Maybe there will be some RWD cars at this one if they can get out of the driveway. :lol:

I would love to see some RWD cars around too!

I used to and still do drive RWD cars and trucks in the snow. But for a road trip in a snow storm I would prefer the FWD car.

If its BS than come prove me wrong. Like I mentioned you haven't showen any proof yet besides some little canadian sentence that took you 2 hours to find.

I also invited you or anyone that wants to have some fun and see how their car performs to a ice/snow event. Next race day is tomorrow in fact! Maybe there will be some RWD cars at this one if they can get out of the driveway. :lol:

You invite us? Think practically! Can we really-or better yet-is it really worth it for us to show you you are wrong? NO! That is your only defense, the fact that we cant or simply wont drive to show you wrong. Oh and again you fail at proving our points wrong. We say a real RWD car, we say a experienced driver and yet all you show us is some beat up POSes with oil staining the snow and no real valid evidence of any RWD car competing besides " Red Truck".

2 hours? It was the first item in my search, sorry I have other things to do between that time frame;) .

You pussies race with those little 4 banging FWDs cause you are scared to learn how to sit behind a real car in the snow! BOTTOM LINE!

Ok your just repeating yourself now, I am bored with you.

It is dinner time, the kids are hungry, have a good night son.

Frogman has been called out LOL

But personally... I like the feel of the torque you get from RWD...

But I'd rather see KK from MN take him on... LOL... I'd love to hear the story at the Beach Party

Ok your just repeating yourself now, I am bored with you.

It is dinner time, the kids are hungry, have a good night son.

Funny, you seem to be the one referring to that gay club as a example time and time again:rolleyes: .

With the option yes AWD would be better for any rally. That should be common sense. This argument is between FWD cars and RWD cars in the snow.

Then why in hell are you posting pics of AWD cars racing on some lake? HMMM?

I put my LS away in the winter and drive a FWD honda CRX SI in the winter.

Oh, that's smart! Let's put away the big heavy SAFE car in the winter when you're more likely to be plowed into by someone, in favor of the happy meal on wheels car. Smart... Reeeeal smart! But hey, it's front wheel drive, FTW, right?

I don't care what people like, I am arguing the point of what car is better in the snow.

You're not arguing, you're making a jack arse of yourself.

Now quiet you, your wasting my time.

I'm wasting your time? Really? Who's the idiot reading my replies then claiming I'm wasting his time?

KK is in Cali right now!

No snow for me...

But it would be fun... I can just see KK's face as he's spinning around on the ice. LOL... Yahooo...

Andy, I know you have been racing on the ice for sometime and I believe you have a lot of experience with the ice.

I believe it would be a fun time watching Frogman also as I believe there's not much he can do or hasn't done.

Personally on which is better in snow RWD or FWD would all depend on your experience, and maybe even the car.

Funny that we have two of these threads going today LOL... must be the weather LOL...

I've only torn up the lakes on a 4 wheeler but it is damn fun!

I'm sure Frogman would bring his 08 F450 out there and kick some ass... lol

Yes mespock I would just love to get some more people out racing! Not only is it fun but it helps incredibly to hone your car handling skills and car limit knowledge. Everyone always has a great time!

here are some vids of track days and whatnot that we have. The shawano lapping days are good ones to watch.

http://www.boostedfilms.com/

Don't forget the Jaguar XF :D that is one of the best vehicles Jaguar has ever built :) .

2009-jaguar-xf04.jpg

2009-jaguar-xf09.jpg

Hell ya...that thing looked sweet but I still question the XF grille...looks like a button nose :p

Snowseeker, Aren't those AWD cars in the pictures? I have always liked RWD cars myself, but my next car whatever it might be will be AWD for sure.

Which is funny cause I almost ended up with a MKZ new ones were being sold for 23k over here fully loaded....i just hate the damn VOLVO looking tails....

But really, how often do you look at the tail lights while you're driving?

Know what I mean?

It's just as how often you look at your GF's ass...when she walks away from you to get something or you leave for work...you see that sexy ass walk strut...damn....that's a fine image to make your day...but if I walk away from a Volvo...I just hope she's wearing protection :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back