Trump

Nothing random about my interest in US politics at all... I have spent a lot of my time in the US over the last 20 plus years, for both work and vacations. Although a lot of right wing conspiracy drongos assert that people in other countries have no right to hold opinions or views on US politics, the rest of the world is all affected by what goes on in the USA and especially so if the orange baby gets in power again! Speaking of knowing your geography, I am in NZ, which is neither a part of Australia nor Canada!
Yup... I see in your signature that you claim to be from New Zealand. That didn't go unnoticed. I see it every time you post.

You can express your opinions, but thankfully you aren't allowed to vote.

And yes Dude... Been there, done that... and even bought the T-shirt

IMG_20240624_122906448_MP.jpg

Nothing random about my interest in US politics at all... I have spent a lot of my time in the US over the last 20 plus years, for both work and vacations. Although a lot of right wing conspiracy drongos assert that people in other countries have no right to hold opinions or views on US politics, the rest of the world is all affected by what goes on in the USA and especially so if the orange baby gets in power again! Speaking of knowing your geography, I am in NZ, which is neither a part of Australia nor Canada!

You don't have to explain yourself for your interest to the raging Rightist, especially your interest in US Politics considering (as you noted) US policies affect the the rest of the world, sometimes minor, many times major. Your thoughts and opinions are just as valid as his.

Actually, your thoughts and options are more valid than his, as you're not constantly lying, contradiction and flip-flopping on your beliefs

Last edited:

New law requires all Louisiana public school classrooms to display the Ten Commandments

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — Louisiana has become the first state to require that the Ten Commandments be displayed in every public school classroom, the latest move from a GOP-dominated Legislature pushing a conservative agenda under a new governor.

The legislation that Republican Gov. Jeff Landry signed into law on Wednesday requires a poster-sized display of the Ten Commandments in “large, easily readable font” in all public classrooms, from kindergarten to state-funded universities. -snip

This is what indoctrination looks like. From the party of "we want smaller government in our lives". LoL. This is of course unconstitutional, not that Rightist care about our Constitution.

Bout time somebody had the b*lls to do it. Leftists seem to forget that this country was founded on the 10 commandments. (from this countries founding fathers).

But the majority of Leftists also don't believe in a higher power. :rolleyes:

Bout time somebody had the b*lls to do it. Leftists seem to forget that this country was founded on the 10 commandments. (from this countries founding fathers).

But the majority of Leftists also don't believe in a higher power. :rolleyes:

Founded on? LoL. You Rightist love that lie. FunFact: They do not appear in our Constitution and our First Amendment specificity prohibits it.

Not that you Rightist actually believe in following our Constitution. Well, you pick and choose when convenient.

Last edited:
Founded on? LoL. They do not appear in our Constitution and our First Amendment specificity prohibits it. You Rightist love that lie.

Indoctrination is exactly what the Rightist in control of Louisiana did.
our First Amendment specificity prohibits it???

False! It's "freedom of religion"... Not freedom from religion.

However YOU want to twist it... People have the right to worship whatever and however they want to.

No indoctrination there... unlike someone telling a boy that he is a girl... an vice-versa.

our First Amendment specificity prohibits it???

False! It's "freedom of religion"... Not freedom from religion.

However YOU want to twist it... People have the right to worship whatever and however they want to.

No indoctrination there... unlike someone telling a boy that he is a girl... an vice-versa.
LoL. Typical Rightist, picking an choosing which parts of our Constitution matter and which don't.

First Amendment: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Dec 15th 1791

Read those first ten words. Means the government cannot establish any given religion, which is exactly what Louisiana is doing in schools by passing that indoctrination law. People are free to worship (or not worship) how they wish.

Then why are very young children... wanting to be something they aren't.

Who is filling their heads with this BS. Keep in mind that I told you a while back that I have friends that are part of the LGBTQ community.

My guess would be the Television is the "baby sitter", and somebody watched too many episodes of "Queer Eye For the Straight Guy"

Members online

No members online now.
Back