What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

I'm getting ready to go for a nice sunny cruise....we went to church last night, sorry I missed chat, Tux n I have tooooo much fun!

I finnished paying for my blower today. :wrench

I think Sapperfire will be on some time to show off his new exhaust. :D

they are doing so much dirt moving stupid construction at my job, I won't even think about it.... :(

i spent 4 hours after work tonight porting the upper portion of my intake, and then grinding and sanding both sections of the intake smooth like glass so i can drop it off at the powder coaters. i have to get a set of valve covers done this weekend also so i can drop it all off at the same time. i think i am going to have them done either chrome, or silver vein, silver vein is sick!! pics of intake to come in a few.

Had my exhaust done , Dual pipes-eliminated 3rd cat,Raven mufflers....sounds like crap

huh - for real Sapperfire? Will they sound better after they are broke in, mine get deeper after each long ride. Still not obnoxious though, hope they don't get there either!

There's no x pipe in mine right now....we can stick it in...ride it real long...and see how deep it'll get!!!! :-D

lolol well that explains it! You need a dual in dual out in the middle!!! with cross over inside! Sounds great!!! and must say, due to the location, it feels great too!... Dang, now your gonna make me go for a ride, but I gotta get some homework done...then a nice long ride!!!

Maybe I should put mine in the feel good spot and ride a while too!!!
X pipe going in Monday...with new tips

Dont forget the new brakes and custom paint for teh calipers this weekend.

cut the air ride wire, washed, armour all and replaced the #4 coil to see if it fixes my mpg problem. Running out of things to do.

Pulled the water pump, belt tensioner, pulleys and intake off the parts car. Bought the sand paper so that I can polish up all the aluminum bits.

Been learning tons about how this engine is put together. :)

Drove my car around with the new exhaust sure is getting more attention but is a bit to loud at times deleted third cat added a magnaflow no mufflers it runs awesome feels a lot stronger but iam gonna put some mufflers to make it a bit more quiet.

Put it in the storage yard so I could get my beat up old crappy fun to drive chevy truck out!! Can`t hurt that thing!! It`s been more fun to drive since it got sideswiped, because I just don`t care anymore!!!

I PUT THE WHEELS ON, I PUT THE WHEELS ON, then it got cold and rainny so now they are dirty, i found a cool location for a few pics just gotta wait for them to move some old fukked up ford truck and their tow truck outta the way.

FINALLY! I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO MY OWN THREAD!

Today was a very productive day. Started bright and early with my coil conversion, on my test drive stopped off at the muffler shop and had them install my new tip and reimburse me, then straight over to the dealership (work) to give her a nice bubble bath and vacuum. I also fixed two switches on the interior which had the caps pop off of them.

re-glued the metal tab for the rearview mirror for the 3rd time. hopefully it holds this time now that its warmer. that thing really doesnt like 3 12"s and 1500rms.

Members online

Back