What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Washed it and cruized around Bowling Green KY looking at all the really fast cars there for the races. And then drooled all over the pic of my cousins 69 camaro with the big block F3R procharger.
2e2dlp3.jpg

Yeah, the DA was a whopping -11. :p
:eek:

The DA at Pittsburgh was 3000'+ all day!!! :mad:

Of course, being at 1200' altitude didn't help with temps in the 80s. Good thing the humidity was low. There was a fairly stiff breeze all day too that started out as a headwind and slowly changed to a crosswind.

:eek:

The DA at Pittsburgh was 3000'+ all day!!! :mad:

Of course, being at 1200' altitude didn't help with temps in the 80s. Good thing the humidity was low. There was a fairly stiff breeze all day too that started out as a headwind and slowly changed to a crosswind.

That what you get for going to Pittsburgh.

Washed it and cruized around Bowling Green KY looking at all the really fast cars there for the races. And then drooled all over the pic of my cousins 69 camaro with the big block F3R procharger.
2e2dlp3.jpg

You should have let me know man, i could have been there in less than 2 hours!!!

On the red car, the owner and I changed the fuel filter, spark plugs, new PCV, new brakes and rotors. The rotors were rusted to the hubs and I had to beat the hell out of the old rotors with a dead hammer to get them to come loose and the caliper bracket bolts were hell to get off. I dont think they've every been changed.

On the blue car I had worked on the new suspension computers display and kept cleaning and polishing.

Ordered another HID kit. This one will be 8000K and I'm going to move the 6000K into the high beam holes. Brand new headlight housings are being ordered next week. The new grille I installed is making everything else look old lol. New chrome brow is also being ordered to shine like the grille.

Black interior swap is about to be started this week, if it doesn't rain.

Finally got around to putting in my adjust switch for my Module 8. As everything for me, it turned out to be a little bigger job than I originally thought. All in all I'm happy with it.

002 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

003 [Desktop Resolution].JPG

004 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

I tore the core support/radiator/condenser out of my '93... just about ready to put the new core support in!!

I need to send you an email on those parts I need Jamie... as soon as I figure out everything I need! lol

terry i want the old housings, let me know how much.

I'll have 4 housings in total and 3 of them really don't need anything done to them. 2 of them are from you that have been re-chromed already. I just want some new ones while they're still around for the getting. You PM me what you'll give for all four and either I'll go for it or I won't lol.

went to the lincoln dealership and got the recall done...nice bunch of guys over there.

Built a rear brace for the IRS. The part that goes under the exhaust. IDK what that part is called. I can feel a good difference! Took about 1 1/2. Had to find all the parts and got with it! Later this week I'll be building the front ones. :)

I was told when i had the recall done that i should have traded mine in for the cash for clunkers deal.....:shifty:

is yours the year were its behind the brake booster or sumtin? When they asked me what year i had they took a sigh of relief. reguardless that was a dick thing to say.

Since I did my IRS brace and I vent my air ride,my car literally sits 'on the ground' Nice

*starts singing*

Car on the ground,car on the ground,lookin pretty cool wit my car on the ground!

Fab's up the front pairs of braces and welded up what needed to be,and tomorrow morning I pick up a plate I needed and finish up the firewall brace,and that other front brace. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back