What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Got my drivers side air bag changed out to a REAL all black one.
Before
IMG_0910.gif

After (not cleaned yet)
IMG_0913.gif

Cruise control switches are only $22 new on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0152541458&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Yup ive been looking for a few weeks now,just need the extra cash to buy them. I tryed including them in the cost of the front suspention buy my wife found out and said no. I have the black carpet also, its going in in a few weeks.

Srpings all around, new Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks, replaced passenger side mirror, fixed broken door handle. Vacuumed interior, cleaned windows and treated leather.

To be done:
1) New inverter for neon
2) Find new passenger side fender
3) Clean and clear up headlights

dude i have a ton of black cruise switches give me 10 bucks and i'll ship you a set for :q:q:q:qs sake!

got the 93 ready for spring

Scraped off all the crusty chrome plastic off the moulding and painted it white. Put my nick name on the hump.

100_3838.jpg

100_3839.jpg

100_3840.jpg

Bones? As in Doctor? He got that name cause thats all his wife left him in the divorce.

Replaced the caliper bracket bolt that fell out in my kids school parking lot

had a good friend replace my fuel filter for a 12 case....looked a hell of alot easier then what i was told. took him 5 f'n minuites. wtf...i guess it doesnt matter as i drank half of them.

washed off all the pollen thats been accumilating on my car the past 2 weeks..

Put mine on jack stands and got it ready to swap the oil pan out tomorrow and if that doesnt prove to be much of a fight I might put new rotors on. Maybe I'll even get to drive it this weekend.

I noticed a few weeks ago that my A/C SUCKED. So today I got a few cans of 134a and hooked it up. Its not great but it feels nice now.
I'm chillin'

replaced my bad convertor with a glitch so i now have a neon! replaced my cd changer with a replacement from mikeC. still need a few parts like the ac vents. and good seat tracks.

12 CVRs ftw! :)

vacuumed trunk and cleaned my CVRs with CoverAll..tightened my cargo net and vac'ed the inside..rinsed off the pollen (again) and wiped my rims off

Not true my 95 to over an hour for them to do it. First took them my 93 ... a few weeks later took my 95. After sitting for an hour I walked back and asked what's taking so long.

Reply ... Our computers are down and we can't find it. I told them it was on the pass side behind the shroud. They told me it wasn't that it had to be near the master cylinder. I told them nope ... finally after about 10 more min. They actually looked and I'll be dog gone ... there it was.

When I brought my 94 in they asked me if I knew were it was located on my 94. They listened....

Ah geez. I took my 95 in and I was out in 10 minutes, I saw him do all the work near the master cylinder. Did he seriously do it wrong?

Got my drivers side air bag changed out to a REAL all black one.
Before
IMG_0910.gif

After (not cleaned yet)
IMG_0913.gif

Hey, that came out of my 94 lol. Yeah, you better clean that. I'm sure it has soot on it from the fire. I'm just kidding, the seats that I took out were actually clean and not really any soot on them like I would have thought.

Hey, that came out of my 94 lol. Yeah, you better clean that. I'm sure it has soot on it from the fire. I'm just kidding, the seats that I took out were actually clean and not really any soot on them like I would have thought.

Oh it did have soot on it, it took 3 wipes to get some shine on it!

Members online

No members online now.
Back