What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Whew.... I buffed and polished the front bumper,hood,roof and deck lid. I also got rid of every water spot on my windows. :D aaaaand I did a nice little burnout.

Replaced the Strut Rod Bushing and Inner/Outer Tie Rod along with new caliper/rotor/pads.

Could not remove the lower control arm pin which was frozen on the bolt that holds the Airbag strut.

Holy Crap. Whoever designed that was a complete moron.

Almost killed me trying to get it off and I never did so I put it back together until I can cut the damn thing off and replace it.

Washed the DA, installed a new serpentine belt and swapped over a set of reconditioned headlights that Jamie did for me from my white 93.

I need to know some good stuff for water spot windows..mine are BAD
I cleaned my windows today..and then I snuggled it

Stoners Invisible Glass and a Clay bar. CLR slightly diluted in a bucket works real nice too.
I found out the hard way last summer by leaving the sprinkler on in the sun when it was hovering around 100.
the wind changed direction and got my car all wet, leaving major hard water deposits on the paint and glass.

I need to know some good stuff for water spot windows..mine are BAD
I cleaned my windows today..and then I snuggled it
What are you, brain dammaged. You just spoke to me an hour ago and I said I would give you the stuff that removed them off one of your windows. Matter of fact you just pulled up this second to pick the bottle up!

Hold on so I can tease you IRL. :p

NM, my bad. It was your wife that came by.
I see a tall redhead get out and think "Hmm, somehow he became a hawt redhead" :lol:

I found the lock cover i painted black awhile ago (that i lost) and swapped it in, I also started shaving the spare intake tube i have....if you saw the COP covers i had painted youll know what it will look like when its done!!!

IMG_1037.gif

IMG_1036.gif

^^^soon to look like this!!

IMG_1006.gif

polished up headlights...fixed trim on driver's rear corner taillight...took her to the car wash to give her a sweet shower...brought her home and massage her with some wax...install CobraStars on her fender after the mailman handed them to me today

Yesterday got the car back from having 4.10's, T-lok, 4'" Dynotech DS and a 255 LPH Walbro installed. Unfortunately I was too busy buying furniture with the wife and getting a new arcade game for the house to go out and beat on it.

I entered it in a car show and lost to an 84 Fiero. :(

Replaced the steering column, multifunction switch and clock spring in the 97. The steering column now moves as its supposed to and the damned air bag light stopped flashing! Vacuumed the interior and conditioned all the leather.

Went to to Corsicana Shakers+Scrapers car show with LaserSVT and Twinbopilot, had an awesome time, hope more Mark viii's show up next time..
Despite the major storm the night before the cars turned out lookin great
now nurturing my sunburn

i let the rain do all the work today...washed all the dam pollen off...

I finished installing a new neon inverter from glitch, has been over a year since I have seen my neon light up, that's an excellent kit he sells!!

New Caliper bracket on the rear drivers side, new door handle after 2 years on the passenger side, I never get in that side LOL. New sway bar end links. Found a perfect fuse box cover in black on ebay for $20 and put that on too.

Left to do -

Strut rod bushings, wetsand/buff out headlights,

Members online

No members online now.
Back