Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not enough?

four2.jpg

Now if you blacked out the intake pipe and put a grill on it to hide it that car would be pretty bad ass! A LS with a blown Aluminator 4.6 is pretty kick ass.

Now if you blacked out the intake pipe and put a grill on it to hide it that car would be pretty bad ass! A LS with a blown Aluminator 4.6 is pretty kick ass.

Its what the LS should have been.

Im a long time mustang aficionado but the mustang i want i cant afford yet
so i will wait untill im able to get it plus mod it (2011 5.0).

The LS is just a DD that allows to me to ride smooth with performance and not pay $200 a month in insurance since it isnt a sports car.

Btw here's some pics of more Sedans.... I guess because because they're Sedans the Mark MUST be a better car. :rolleyes:
axnrwx.gif

27y5xcl.jpg

r8xg81.jpg

Oh and an S Type R which just happens to share a platform with the LS
2ltqzwj.jpg

I ain't the one that brought up the Name a Sedan argument but if I was gonna get a Cadillac CTS I would get the Coupe that is now out. I do not need extra doors or weight and hate having people sit behind me. That's one of the reasons I loved my S2000.

Hell when I got my WRX STi I took the back seat out cause I was sick of people wanting to pile in my car for a ride. Only reason I put it back in was I was sick of hearing the drone from the trunk space. Unfortunately now that all the manufactures have cut back on different chassis almost all you are stuck with is 4 doors :mad:

I would love to get a SRT8 or actually any model Challenger but I have no use or want for a SRT8 Charger. Or even a SRT10 Quad Cab Pickup :eek:

I ain't the one that brought up the Name a Sedan argument but if I was gonna get a Cadillac CTS I would get the Coupe that is now out. I do not need extra doors or weight and hate having people sit behind me. That's one of the reasons I loved my S2000.

Hell when I got my WRX STi I took the back seat out cause I was sick of people wanting to pile in my car for a ride. Only reason I put it back in was I was sick of hearing the drone from the trunk space. Unfortunately now that all the manufactures have cut back on different chassis almost all you are stuck with is 4 doors :mad:

I would love to get a SRT8 or actually any model Challenger but I have no use or want for a SRT8 Charger. Or even a SRT10 Quad Cab Pickup :eek:

Ehh.. the SRT8's are sexy but they are basically a Charger with 2 doors and can't compete with the Camaro or the Mustang. I would definitely choose the CTS-V coupe if I was in the market or could afford something like that. Those Ram trucks are absolutely nasty.

It's something that well eat a LS alive for one?

Does that answer your question :confused:

So you want to compare an STI to an LS??

Yes its a sedan but its not a luxury vehicle.

Now let me see your sti run with a GT-R thats fair right??

Btw here's some pics of more Sedans.... I guess because because they're Sedans the Mark MUST be a better car. :rolleyes:

Yeah apparently marks are made out of gold because they have a 4.6 engine with two doors.

Ehh.. the SRT8's are sexy but they are basically a Charger with 2 doors and can't compete with the Camaro or the Mustang. I would definitely choose the CTS-V coupe if I was in the market or could afford something like that. Those Ram trucks are absolutely nasty.

Don't know what Challengers your looking at but I was watching SRT8's at Englishtown in the 12's and then there was this Drag Pack that showed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0gmyPZ6n9M
The Camaro's don't mean squat to me and I had a 69' Camaro I sold a few years ago. The Camaro's are like the Mustang's, they both weigh more than a Mark VIII :eek:

Heck a Shelby GT500 convertible is over 2 tons :shifty:

However I am biased cause I do not like 4 door vehicles so to each his own I guess?

Oh and an S Type R which just happens to share a platform with the LS
2ltqzwj.jpg

So what your saying is that the LS is just for some one who thinks they are cool enough to own a Jag but poor enough to not be able to own one.:shifty:

Maybe it's just me, but burnouts don't impress me. All a burnout tells me is the vehicle can't properly deliver the power the engine creates, be it because of tires, suspension geometry, etc.

Hell, I've seen 150HP cars burn out, but they are still turds when it comes to acceleration.

Members online

Back