Who is more likely to articulate a written comprehensible sentence?

Who is more likely:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it's just me, but burnouts don't impress me. All a burnout tells me is the vehicle can't properly deliver the power the engine creates, be it because of tires, suspension geometry, etc.

Hell, I've seen 150HP cars burn out, but they are still turds when it comes to acceleration.

The funny thing about it is the fact that most people think a car must be an absolute monster if they can do a burn out when in reality it only means the car can't hook up correctly.

So what your saying is that the LS is just for some one who thinks they are cool enough to own a Jag but poor enough to not be able to own one.:shifty:

Actually the s-type is very affordable:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...kId=20066&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national

even the superchargerd str:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...kId=20066&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&aff=national

I could have afforded both of those but i prefer the looks of the LS to it.

marks on the other hand are a poor mans car.

1985 (Euro spec) BMW M5.

Compared to a comparable coupe? WTF does that mean. :confused: You want us to name a sedan and compare it to a similar coupe??? If so, BMW M5 and BMW M 635 CSI. Both are desirable and both can be over 25 years old. Also collectible if in good condition. :D

The last time you watched the Barret Jackson Auction were there more coupes or sedans on the block?

Don't know what Challengers your looking at but I was watching SRT8's at Englishtown in the 12's and then there was this Drag Pack that showed up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0gmyPZ6n9M
The Camaro's don't mean squat to me and I had a 69' Camaro I sold a few years ago. The Camaro's are like the Mustang's, they both weigh more than a Mark VIII :eek:

Heck a Shelby GT500 convertible is over 2 tons :shifty:

However I am biased cause I do not like 4 door vehicles so to each his own I guess?

I was referring to anything other than a straight line. Also, put the Challenger up against the Camaro or Mustang and it'll lose.

And what is this? Mr. STi?
34xlvkk.gif

Put two wings on it and it could be a plane, a bird or put a red S on the front then it can possibly be mistaken for Superman.

The last time you watched the Barret Jackson Auction were there more coupes or sedans on the block?

Coupes, obviously - always a bazillion Corvettes being featured in that auction. Makes me :sleep:

The funny thing about it is the fact that most people think a car must be an absolute monster if they can do a burn out when in reality it only means the car can't hook up correctly.

When I first started to drag race my STi back in 04' I was able to beat Z06's possibly do to the drivers not being able to launch? I was pulling 12.51@109.9 on pump gas with the AC on and using M&S tires on heavy 17" rims.

I got tired of beating everything on street nights and getting wasted by modded NOS or Supercharged built cars(PS I was beating Vortec Blown Stock Engine Mustangs). I upped my Turbo and injectors and smoked the stock clutch. Switched to a balls out expensive Carbon Fiber clutch and pulled a 12.8@117 and turned the clutch floater all sorts of colors :eek:
firstplate.jpg

Switched to a Tilton twin disc Bronz Ceramic Puck and spun the splines outta one disc :mad:
TiltonStripped.jpg

Finally got a decent clutch in it but it got broken into at the one place it was at so it has been sitting till I get around to fixing it this year and get booted for no cage:(

Coupes, obviously - always a bazillion Corvettes being featured in that auction. Makes me :sleep:

My point is ten years from now a mint Gen 1 Mark VIII will be worth more money than a mint 1st or 2nd Gen LS. I don't know about you but I would rather have a Lexus SC400 versus a Lexus LS400. How about a BMW 3 series? The only four door I would prefer over the comparable coupe is the Mercedes 550 CLS. Prove me wrong on another comparable car, sedan to coupe.

My point is ten years from now a mint Gen 1 Mark VIII will be worth more money than a mint Gen LS.

Interesting.

Are you psychic?

You really do think theyre made of gold dont you.

My point is ten years from now a mint Gen 1 Mark VIII will be worth more money than a mint 1st or 2nd Gen LS. I don't know about you but I would rather have a Lexus SC400 versus a Lexus LS400. How about a BMW 3 series? The only four door I would prefer over the comparable coupe is the Mercedes 550 CLS. Prove me wrong on another comparable car, sedan to coupe.

I would rather a SC300 but that just cause the (dare I say it?) 2JZ swap is that much easier:shifty:

Prove me wrong on another comparable car, sedan to coupe.

Woah, I was just answering your questions. Most of us would prefer a coupe performance vehicle over a sedan equivalent. Heck, even out of those two BMW's I listed, I'd prefer the coupe to the sedan. One exception though: I'd take the four door M3 Evolution over the two door coupe - reason being practicality and... the sleeper effect. :gr_devil: (I'd dress it down as a 318i and kill some kid ricers - LOL)

Dude look whose forum your in before you start flapping your lips.

Im not flapping anything.

Im texting from a keyboard and this is LVC right?

You are the one making harsh comments and you made them in the LS side as well. so get off your high horse.

Members online

No members online now.
Back