How do you feel about Biden NOW?

The first time I ever went to Cali (2002)... I drove. While there... My sister (a resident of SoCal) and I went to Escondido, and got some Pollo Loco.

When we pulled away from the drive thru, I saw a migrant sitting on the curb.

So at that point I went back through the drive thru, and ordered some more food, and pulled up to the man and gave it to him.

Have you loved anyone today... besides yourself.

Excuse me while I try to go save the unborn children in my state tonight. :mad:

We're doing anecdotes again? Okay. There's a homeless woman who camps out at a bus stop near my work, I buy her lunch, not everyday of course. She's always so kind and thankful. Going to buy her a box of heavy duty trash bags, so she can wrap up her belonging for when it rains. Rain's coming soon.

You mean you're going to vote to try and take a woman's right to govern her own body. Deplorable, that.

If you want to actually save children, there's thousands of needy, starving and kids in orphanages in Ohio that could use help.

Thank god that Ohio Liberals came in force to protect a woman's right to her own body and people's freedom to choose in smoking a plant. Thank god!

Was also great to see Kentucky Liberals showing up in force to re-elect their Democrat governor. Kentucky is a Far-Right cesspool, but at least they did one thing right.

Was also great to see Kentucky Liberals showing up in force to re-elect their Democrat governor. Kentucky is a Far-Right cesspool, but at least they did one thing right.
So does that mean that Cali qualifies as a Far-Left cesspool? Plenty of evidence to support that idea. More and more folks are voting with their feet. Always see plenty of U-Hauls on I-8 headed east. Once mortgage rates go down a little bit I will move my family back east and enjoy being in a free state.

Thank god that Ohio Liberals came in force to protect a woman's right to her own body and people's freedom to choose in smoking a plant. Thank god!
You have no Idea what that bill includes. Under the "butcher bill" girls as young as 13 (yes... 13) can go into a clinic, and get an abortion without parental consent, (and the parents won't find out)

On top of that... they will abort a full term baby. Just stick a spike in the baby's head before it can take its first breath. Partial birth abortion of a healthy baby is murder!!! God doesn't like murder.

Kavorkian would be proud of you for supporting this. Don't thank God yet. He is not happy with you to support something like this. Let the curse begin.

The marijuana thing is just a possession amount.

However... I sent this to several "Pro-Lifers" I know
Screenshot_20231108-205231.png

Thankfully... there is a place where the souls of unborn babies go... that never had a chance to take their first breath... and first chance at LIFE!!

Glad to see you support murder of innocent babies. I would expect nothing less of you.

So what's next with you "Dude"??? Do we start killing off senior citizens because they have reached the end of their usefulness in society.

Do we "abort them" also because they have reached the end of their useful life???

You are "effed up"!

So does that mean that Cali qualifies as a Far-Left cesspool? Plenty of evidence to support that idea. More and more folks are voting with their feet. Always see plenty of U-Hauls on I-8 headed east. Once mortgage rates go down a little bit I will move my family back east and enjoy being in a free state.

I disagree, California is the best state, but you're free to certainly believe California is a cesspool.

ps Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out :)

You have no Idea what that bill includes. Under the "butcher bill" girls as young as 13 (yes... 13) can go into a clinic, and get an abortion without parental consent, (and the parents won't find out)

On top of that... they will abort a full term baby. Just stick a spike in the baby's head before it can take its first breath. Partial birth abortion of a healthy baby is murder!!! God doesn't like murder.

Kavorkian would be proud of you for supporting this. Don't thank God yet. He is not happy with you to support something like this. Let the curse begin.

The marijuana thing is just a possession amount.

However... I sent this to several "Pro-Lifers" I knowView attachment 828578250

You and your Rightist conspiracy nonsense... SMH.

Late term abortions do happen, but they're extremely rare and only done when the fetus has no chance of living and it's a danger to the mother's life.

You would force a woman to give birth to an unviable baby at the risk of her own life. That's both cruel and closer to manslaughter.

Ohioans voted and you people lost. Suck on them sour grapes.

The man charged in last year's attack against Nancy Pelosi's husband goes to trial in San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The man accused of breaking into former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco home, bludgeoning her husband with a hammer and seeking to kidnap her goes on trial Thursday.

Opening statements are scheduled in the federal trial of David DePape who prosecutors say assaulted then-82-year-old Paul Pelosi, sending shockwaves through the political world just days before last year’s midterm elections. The attack in the early hours of Oct. 28, 2022, also highlighted how conspiracy theories and misinformation that spread online can fuel political violence.
-snip

Can't see this Rightist being found innocent as the evidence against him is overwhelming, but it only takes one Trumper on the jury to hang it.

Can't see this Rightist being found innocent as the evidence against him is overwhelming, but it only takes one Trumper on the jury to hang it.

Well at least the guy only used a hammer... but I'm sure it's still a guns fault :rolleyes:

Thanks again for reminding me that guns don't kill or hurt people... People do.... and evidently hammers too.

Maybe we should have a nationwide hammer ban???

Last edited:
You would force a woman to give birth to an unviable baby at the risk of her own life.

You are saying that... not me. And that's what a partial birth abortion is... Right??? Kill the baby BEFORE it has a chance to live???

No thank you. In my eyes that is still murder.

But... that's the way they get treated. Vets spay and neuter dogs and cats all the time.

Maybe people should have that done... since they don't wanna "pay" for "playing".

There ARE some responsible people that do that, and get it reversed if they want.

Well at least the guy only used a hammer... but I'm sure it's still a guns fault :rolleyes:

Thanks again for reminding me that guns don't kill or hurt people... People do.... and evidently hammers too.

Maybe we should have a nationwide hammer ban???
Paul Pelosi survived the attack...

If the psycho Trumper (I know, redundant) had been armed with a gun, Paul Pelosi would probably be dead, because guns are more lethal than hammers. You get that, right?

Last edited:
You are saying that... not me. And that's what a partial birth abortion is... Right??? Kill the baby BEFORE it has a chance to live???

No thank you. In my eyes that is still murder.

But... that's the way they get treated. Vets spay and neuter dogs and cats all the time.

Maybe people should have that done... since they don't wanna "pay" for "playing".

There ARE some responsible people that do that, and get it reversed if they want.

Here's what I said in full, not your silly piecemeal games you play:

"Late term abortions do happen, but they're extremely rare and only done when the fetus has no chance of living and it's a danger to the mother's life.

You would force a woman to give birth to an unviable baby at the risk of her own life. That's both cruel and closer to manslaughter.
" -TheDude

But yes, let's force women to give birth to babies that will not survive longer than a few hours, sometimes minutes and sometimes at the risk of their own lives because your bible-addled mind makes you feel a certain way regardless of the actual facts.

Members online

No members online now.
Back