How do you feel about Biden NOW?

"California is overcrowded, so some people leaving is a good thing, especially if it's Rightist leaving to a staunch Red state. Good riddance."

Wonder if that is regarding migrants.

Better start building more Alternate Dwelling Units.
What Dude may not realize is that included in the exodus are upper-class people (and businesses) that pay a lot of taxes. The state is starting to see significant reductions in expected revenue from income and business taxes which will directly affect the state budget.

I have a son living in Ohio (south of Columbus) who is quite content with the quality of life there for his family and is actually doing quite well.

Yeah, I really can't wait to hear his defense of his record as S.F, mayor and the stellar job he has done solving this state's problems. Probably by playing the blame game and deflecting from the facts.

Despite the doom-and-gloom you're repeating from whatever One America News jabbering head, California's doing pretty well, actually. You don't get to be the world's 5th largest economy by being in the toilet. we're just behind Germany.

But Newsom he can't run on his record, he can run on all fluff and bluster. Worked for Trump in 2016, as you people ate it up. But I suspect he'll run on his record and likely win.

Last edited:
What Dude may not realize is that included in the exodus are upper-class people (and businesses) that pay a lot of taxes. The state is starting to see significant reductions in expected revenue from income and business taxes which will directly affect the state budget.

I have a son living in Ohio (south of Columbus) who is quite content with the quality of life there for his family and is actually doing quite well.
California is losing people from all walks of life, not just the rich and super rich: Who’s Leaving California—and Who’s Moving In?

Still only accounts for around 1.8-2% of the population.

Good for him,you should go join him ASAP. Thanks.

Yeah... Cali's gun control really works. :rolleyes:

Stats of the States - Firearm Mortality

I guess you still don't understand what "per capita" means...

Let me try again in easy to follow points:

-California is at a 9 per 100,000 residents
-Ohio is at 16.5 per 100,000 residents
-9 is fewer than 16.5
-16.5 is greater than 9
-Ohio has about a 45% higher Firearm Mortality rate compared to California

As always, you are welcome :)

"California is overcrowded, so some people leaving is a good thing, especially if it's Rightist leaving to a staunch Red state. Good riddance."

Wonder if that is regarding migrants.

Better start building more Alternate Dwelling Units.

Maybe California should start bussing its immigrants and homeless to Red states, like Red states do now to Blue states with their immigrants and homeless?

Turn about is always fair play.

Maybe California should start bussing its immigrants and homeless to Red states, like Red states do now to Blue states with their immigrants and homeless?

But wait-didn't Newsome and the far- left wackos virtue signal that California is a SANCTUARY STATE. Does that now mean that you want to ditch that virtue signal? Most, if not all, Red states did not need to drink that liberal Kool Aid. And I doubt that that will change. If you start the bussing, they will probably not get all the freebies that they get from the libs.

Despite the doom-and-gloom you're repeating from whatever One America News jabbering head, California's doing pretty well, actually. You don't get to be the world's 5th largest economy by being in the toilet. we're just behind Germany.

But Newsom he can't run on his record, he can run on all fluff and bluster. Worked for Trump in 2016, as you people ate it up. But I suspect he'll run on his record and likely win.
I agree, he really can't run on his record. And an article today in the L A Times- a lefty paper, agrees that he is losing popularity even here in LALA land. So he will really have to beef up his "fluff" skills since a lot of the country has seen plenty of his great accomplishments (not) over the recent years. Maybe a long overdue oil change on his hair (I hear that Valvoline 20W50 would be a great choice).

This has been covered already. There are people in my area... that get a free Obama phone, and a welfare card, and the equivalent of food stamps.

First thing they do is go to the carry out and try to buy alcohol.

Smoke another fatty... your brain is fried.

Red people only please...

Screenshot_20231111-124909.png

And No Dude... I didn't accidentally slip up and give away my location. I intentionally mentioned the abortion issue, cause I knew it was driving you nuts where I lived.:p:)

That was fun while it lasted. ;)

Last edited:
I worked ungodly hours over the last 2 years, (plus an hour drive each way). I got burned out and went on "staycation" from May to September. And I never even filed for unemployment. (they've made that a PITA)

I am back to work now... and currently working 84 hour work weeks, plus the hour drive (again). :rolleyes:

So you see... you literally live in your own little microcosm, while you get "spoon fed" by the exaggerated liberal news media political frenzy.

Once again... It's not the gun. It's the person behind the gun... with the evil heart.

Some people are so "damaged" ... that they can't be "fixed". That is speaking from experience.

But wait-didn't Newsome and the far- left wackos virtue signal that California is a SANCTUARY STATE. Does that now mean that you want to ditch that virtue signal? Most, if not all, Red states did not need to drink that liberal Kool Aid. And I doubt that that will change. If you start the bussing, they will probably not get all the freebies that they get from the libs.

So it's only okay when the Right does it...

Don't worry though, it was just ta joke, no Democrat governor is actually going to bus their immigrant and homeless to a Red state. They take care of their own problems, not pass them off to others :)

I agree, he really can't run on his record. And an article today in the L A Times- a lefty paper, agrees that he is losing popularity even here in LALA land. So he will really have to beef up his "fluff" skills since a lot of the country has seen plenty of his great accomplishments (not) over the recent years. Maybe a long overdue oil change on his hair (I hear that Valvoline 20W50 would be a great choice).

No, we don't agree. Gavin Newsom can run on his record and win; when he's your president, just remember that I told you so.

I was mocking you people, because Trump had nothing under his belt in 2016 and you thought he was the best candidate to come around his a century.

Last edited:
And No Dude... I didn't accidentally slip up and give away my location. I intentionally mentioned the abortion issue, cause I knew it was driving you nuts where I lived.:p:)

That was fun while it lasted. ;)
Um, couple things:

1) I never claimed you did
2) I wasn't all that interested where you live

Members online

Back