How do you feel about Biden NOW?

because guns are more lethal than hammers. You get that, right?
False... You are still blaming the weapon... not the person. You are brainwashed.... or delusional.

What if Paul Pelosi got stabbed with a hypodermic needle 27 times. Would you blame the person... or the needle.

Idiot...

Last edited:

No, you piecemealed what I said, only taking a tiny bit and replying to that, instead of my full statement and context, like you often do.

Anyhow, from your own article above: "There is no mention of denying any rights to parents in the process of enshrining reproductive rights like abortion, contraception, miscarriage care and infertility treatment into the Ohio Constitution." -snip

“I don’t think Issue 1 would affect parent’s rights at all,” -snip

“I would expect that those (rights) can all stay consistent,” -snip

Parent's rights over their own underage children remain. Do you see how silly you are with your silly "the sky is falling!" Rightist nonsense?
Granted, Ohio is still a Rightist cesspool that voted for Trump twice, but at least the Liberals there did something right in protecting women's rights. Who knows, maybe Ohio will course correct and swing Democrat again in 2024, Allah willing.

Number of gun deaths per 100,000 residents in Ohio: 16.5​

That gun freedom sure is working for you.:)

Last edited:
I guess you failed to see/realize that Ohio did an "Amendment" this time around... which changed a few things.

Next time think about listening or reading before putting your foot in your mouth.

Tell you what... You stick to Cali politics... and I'll stick to Ohio (and maybe Michigan and Indiana).

Read your own article, sporto. Parent's rights over their underage children remain. I even put the quotes out for you above.

How about no. I will comment on what I like, as will you.

ps Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out :)
I won't have to worry about that. The "door" is jammed wide open as many are constantly leaving, especially the fed up middle class folks. After 34 years of living in this state I have seen it go from a great place to live to the current state of impending doom loop. It all started when Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown came back for a second go round, this time for 2 terms. That led to Newsome, who appears to care more about globetrotting the world on the state's dime rather than fixing the myriad problems here. He is, in fact, running a shadow campaign in case Brandon is edged out by the DNC. State is so heavily invested in one-party rule that it is sickening. 30% of middle class Californians would like to leave. One Congressional seat lost this past census- expect more next one.

I won't have to worry about that. The "door" is jammed wide open as many are constantly leaving, especially the fed up middle class folks. After 34 years of living in this state I have seen it go from a great place to live to the current state of impending doom loop. It all started when Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown came back for a second go round, this time for 2 terms. That led to Newsome, who appears to care more about globetrotting the world on the state's dime rather than fixing the myriad problems here. He is, in fact, running a shadow campaign in case Brandon is edged out by the DNC. State is so heavily invested in one-party rule that it is sickening. 30% of middle class Californians would like to leave. One Congressional seat lost this past census- expect more next one.

California is overcrowded, so some people leaving is a good thing, especially if it's Rightist leaving to a staunch Red state. Good riddance.

California's economy is still larger than most countries and ranked 5th in the world, so we're doing just fine: "California's GDP in 2022 was $3.6T, representing 14.3% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, and more productive than India and the United Kingdom." -Snip

You people sure love your doom-and-gloom predictions whenever a Republican isn't in charge, especially President. I still recall you people claiming the Obamapocalypse was supposed to happen. Never did.

Newsom will definitely run if Biden drops out in time. Otherwise Newsom will run in 2028 and become your President. I've said it before.

California is overcrowded, so some people leaving is a good thing, especially if it's Rightist leaving to a staunch Red state. Good riddance.

California's economy is still larger than most countries and ranked 5th in the world, so we're doing just fine: "California's GDP in 2022 was $3.6T, representing 14.3% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, and more productive than India and the United Kingdom." -Snip

You people sure love your doom-and-gloom predictions whenever a Republican isn't in charge, especially President. I still recall you people claiming the Obamapocalypse was supposed to happen. Never did.

Newsom will definitely run if Biden drops out in time. Otherwise Newsom will run in 2028 and become your President. I've said it before.
Yeah, I really can't wait to hear his defense of his record as S.F, mayor and the stellar job he has done solving this state's problems. Probably by playing the blame game and deflecting from the facts.

No, you piecemealed what I said, only taking a tiny bit and replying to that, instead of my full statement and context, like you oft
From the article (even with your "snips")...

"Fran DeWine is shown in the ad saying Issue 1 “would deny parents the right to be involved when their daughter is making the most important decision of her life.”

Gov. DeWine admits in the ad that Ohioans “are divided on the issue of abortion,” but calls Issue 1 “not right for Ohio.”

The Catholic Conference of Ohio pointed to the first line of the proposed amendment and the word “individual,” saying the use of the word would allow anyone under age 18 to “have an abortion, or make any reproductive decision without their parents’ consent or notification.” "

That's some pretty fast editing on your part... but nice try Dude.

"California is overcrowded, so some people leaving is a good thing, especially if it's Rightist leaving to a staunch Red state. Good riddance."

Wonder if that is regarding migrants.

Better start building more Alternate Dwelling Units.

Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dayton are all dealing with violent crimes.

Ignore the problem cities... and Ohio is a great place to live.

Probably the reason Ohio is purple now. They can keep moving here. All it does is raise my property values.:cool:

Just keep building those half a million dollar homes.

Screenshot_20231110-010639.png

Members online

Back