How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Screenshot_20231114-164949.png

This is "hands on" real manufacturing. Not robots assembling computer chips.

Cali is overinflating what they produce. It only takes a handful of people to do maintenance on robots.... and most of them are probably illegals.

Whatever you feel comfortable with. But face the facts Lib Daddy- the number of apprehensions of individuals on the terrorist watch list has gone up quite a bit. But, more importantly, the number of "gotaways" has Really increased under Biden- Majorkas has not a clue as to how many or where they go to. Thats the reason he has the stupid deflections whenever he testifies before Congress. Those are the ones that cause concern. They obviously did not want to encounter the CBP agents for probably nefarious reasons. They are in the wind doing whatever they came here to do. Most video streams showing streams of migrants crossing the border show not that many family units, instead they are single FAMS or Males with rent-a-kid via the cartel. They surely do not show those videos on MSNBC- The liberal's news source of choice.

I see you edited out the statistical facts before responding because the facts don't gel with your bias, too funny, you're becoming just like 04_Sport_Cryingbaby. But keep calling me "daddy", Bub :)

FunFact: The most common illegal immigrant coming to America are single males in the age range of 18-64, HAS BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME because they're looking for work, many of them support their families back home this way.

Or what you call "fighting age males" because some jabbering head on whatever Rightist news told you to spread fear.

Last edited:
Republicans today:

-Ex House Speaker Kevin McCarthy elbow-jabbed fellow Republican Tim Burchett in back today as they crossed paths, a cowards attack.

-Republican Senator Markwayne Mullin from Oklahoma got up and challenged the head of the Teamsters to a fist fight during a hearing, luckily Democrat Senator Bernie Sanders was there to shame Mullin down and put him in is place.

Republican Senator Markwayne Mullin is a well known manlet.
J9oYYJp.png

Oh Republicans...

This is "hands on" real manufacturing. Not robots assembling computer chips.

Cali is overinflating what they produce. It only takes a handful of people to do maintenance on robots.... and most of them are probably illegals.
FunFact: "With 23,078 manufacturers employing 1,385,974 manufacturing workers, California is the nation's largest manufacturing state. A hotbed for innovation, electronics is California's largest industrial sector, home to top companies such as Tesla, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, and General Atomics." -snip

FunFact#2: "Ohio ranks third in the nation in manufacturing jobs" -snip

Get madder over the facts now, Ohioboy :)

And that's right... pick on a person because of their stature. I bet you are as short as he is... though it's obvious that you are the "littler" man.

Screenshot_20231115-103819.png

Last edited:
So your top manufacturing city (San Diego) creates less jobs than Ohio's largest top manufacturing city.

That must be the lying Lefty "new math". Cali teaches in school now.

Yup... Ohio is third in the nation for manufacturing jobs... and will be nipping at Cali's heels when the chip plant in Ohio gets up and running.

If I wasn't "tied" to obligations at home... I'd probably go to Columbus and build that chip plant.

There's probably 2 years worth of work... after the groundbreaking... let alone the robot installations. That could be another year.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back