How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Why not eliminate... and tell xi to knock it off... or else. Since China is importing the stuff (smuggling)

I saw a live video of the 2 of them at the talks. Biden looks and sounds weak.

Probably because fentanyl isn't illegal if made under the proper protocols. US doctors love prescribing it in it's many wrappings.

But of course you'd say that, as you have nothing good to say about Biden ever. It's fine.

My biggest beef with Biden is that he wants to disarm law abiding citizens... along with all the wackos.

There is such a thing as responsible gun ownership. When my son was much younger, I kept everything under "lock and key".

Once the fascination wore off, it was not a problem. At this point he is no longer interested in guns.

For me it's a hobby... and an investment. I am a collector, not a shooter, except for 3 years of shooting trap and skeet... which I no longer have time for.

Last edited:
My biggest beef with Biden is that he wants to disarm law abiding citizens... along with all the wackos.

There is such a thing as responsible gun ownership. When my son was much younger, I kept everything under "lock and key".

Once the fascination wore off, it was not a problem. At this point he is no longer interested in guns.

For me it's a hobby... and an investment. I am a collector, not a shooter, except for 3 years of shooting trap and skeet... which I no longer have time for.

That's because you're listening to Rightist new outlets spreading nonsense to keep you scared and angry about your guns.

Biden's not trying to take everyone's guns away, far from it. The office of gun violence prevention just assesses where problems are and tries to find solutions. He did propose an "assault weapons" ban, which means you could potentially lose one or two of your preciouses, but not your whole collection.

But personally, I'd not bank on that even passing anytime soon, if children in schools getting mass-murdered by AR-15 style rifles over and over didn't cause change, nothing will. Republicans certainly will never be onboard.

Right now the Republican's best chance of winning again in 2024 is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. switching from Democrat and running as an independent.

This move was called out long ago. He's being paid by Rghtwing interest to do so, as he knows he has no chance of winning.

Republicans can't win by popular vote and now they can't win straight 1on1. Too funny.

You seem to miss the idea of the federal government creating a national registry of firearms.

This includes YOU... If you own a firearm. This bill (if passed) also includes every gun owner to undergo psychiatric evaluation. Not a problem for most, but still seems to be designed to intentionally cause people to fail.

That why, (on the very first page of this long thread) I suggested the MMPI.

If it works for Nuke plants... It should work for the average citizen. Pelosi is ignorant, and yes... just trying to disarm everyone.

Anything I own at this point, is legal to own. Pelosi has no clue.... constantly talking about "fully automatic weapons".

I told you a number of pages back, that people that own those... have to register them, and it takes alot of time and $$$ ... and those people do undergo alot of scrutiny.

I'll say it again... guns don't kill people. People kill people. A gun is only one means to an end.

The 9/11 terrorists didn't use guns... did they???? Maybe airplanes should be banned instead.:rolleyes:

You seem to miss the idea of the federal government creating a national registry of firearms.

This includes YOU... If you own a firearm. This bill (if passed) also includes every gun owner to undergo psychiatric evaluation. Not a problem for most, but still seems to be designed to intentionally cause people to fail.

That why, (on the very first page of this long thread) I suggested the MMPI.

If it works for Nuke plants... It should work for the average citizen. Pelosi is ignorant, and yes... just trying to disarm everyone.

Anything I own at this point, is legal to own. Pelosi has no clue.... constantly talking about "fully automatic weapons".

I told you a number of pages back, that people that own those... have to register them, and it takes alot of time and $$$ ... and those people do undergo alot of scrutiny.

I'll say it again... guns don't kill people. People kill people. A gun is only one means to an end.

The 9/11 terrorists didn't use guns... did they???? Maybe airplanes should be banned instead.:rolleyes:

I see no problem with having to register any gun I purchased, it'd be a one time thing. I have to register my car every year with the DMV and I don't cry over that.

Well lets see, you have to pass a pilot's lets, have to a license to fly a plane, it has to go through yearly safety checks and you have to register it with the FAA. Seems like a lot of safety checks in place in privately owning and flying plane.

Remember when you Trumpers praised Elon Musk over and over, even pushed the idea that Musk is not antisemitic?

Disney, Comcast and Apple join advertiser exodus from Elon Musk's X over antisemitism - Link: https://tinyurl.com/bdeecr7b

Advertisers are leaving the site formerly known as Twitter after a new report found that pro-Nazi content was appearing next to company ads and Musk himself supported a baseless antisemitic conspiracy theory to his 163 million followers.

IBM confirmed on Thursday that it is stopping advertising on X, saying the company has "zero tolerance for hate speech and discrimination."

The European Commission also condemned X's promotion of hate speech, confirming during a press briefing on Friday that it would no longer advertise on any social media platform.
-snip

This is the post Elon Musk replied to with "You have said the actual truth" :

SYKLOvx.gif

Classic Neo-Nazi "White Replacement Theory" nonsense.

I told you LONG ago that Elon Musk is a deplorable human being, but you're too blinded because you're silly Musk fanboys, or maybe you secretly agree with him. Enjoy that crow either way, the light is on now :)

Last edited:
While it may seem I follow Musk... I don't. I have no use for any social media. The ONLY THING I supported him for... was the coverage of the inflow of migrants, and the border crisis.

When my son and I took the trip to NYC... we visited B&H photo/video. A Jewish owned and operated electronics, camera, stereo equipment store... that also sells high quality Astronomical telescopes and accessories... which is what I went there for.

While we were there... a very rude, pompous and arrogant Muslim... cut in front of me... and was very rude and demanding to store employees.

After the guy left, everyone was very apologetic for what had happened.

No big deal.

So did I miss something???

When the conflict in the Gaza strip started... everyone turned anti Semitic, favoring Palestine instead... while I was supporting Israel.

Screenshot_20231119-194412.png

I smell a rat (double standard), and deception.

Musk's above statement seems pretty clear. Though again, I wasn't able to read any of the posts/tweets/ whatever. But since I can't view what is on "X" , I have no further comment.

Last edited:
So did I miss something???

When the conflict in the Gaza strip started... everyone turned anti Semitic, favoring Palestine instead... while I was supporting Israel.

View attachment 828578297

I smell a rat (double standard), and deception.

Musk's above statement seems pretty clear. Though again, I wasn't able to read any of the posts/tweets/ whatever.
But since I can't view what is on "X" , I have no further comment.

No, not "everyone" turned antisemitic, though obviously some people are. What's also happening is some people are twisting others saying "innocent Palestians are being killed, that needs to stop", with that somehow being pro-Hamas, when it's not. You can sympathize with innocent Palestinians being slaughtered and not be pro-Hamas.

Musk is probably spinning now as usual because his mask slipped when he cosigned a known White Supremacist's rants and the internet caught it. Musk is a deplorable clown.

I literally posted a screen capture of the antisemitic rant Elon Musk cosigned. You can clearly see that, so playing "well I don't know" games is just intellectual dishonesty.

Screenshot_20231121-105234.png

This makes no sense to me, and seems out of context. A fragment of a post or conversation does not prove that Musk is anti-Semetic. I do not see Musks user name attached to it... unlike the screenshot I took.

Musk's above statement seems pretty clear. Though again, I wasn't able to read any of the posts/tweets/ whatever. But since I can't view what is on "X" , I have no further comment.

Again... I see no anti Semitism from Musk. If anything, the screenshot shows the opposite.

Not defending anything or anybody. I just don't see it by what you have posted.

@Bubba 14

I got good news today. My sis and b-i-l are moving out of California.:cool:

They live in San Diego county, and are in a fire zone.

Their house insurance company told them that they would have to cut down all their trees... or they would be dropped.

Let the Exodus begin...

So they are moving back to Pittsburgh. So now if we want to visit each other... it's only a 3 hour drive, instead of a 3 day drive.

On another note "Dude" my sister was horrified about the abortion amendment in Ohio. She couldn't believe it passed.

Last edited:
I got good news today. My sis and b-i-l are moving out of California.:cool:

They live in San Diego county, and are in a fire zone.

Their house insurance company told them that they would have to cut down all their trees... or they would be dropped.

Let the Exodus begin...
That's great news for you. The exodus is just starting. My own journey will most likely start in late spring, as going through and culling 40 years of marriage and 6 kids has led to accumulating a lot of "stuff" takes time. Also by then the mortgage interest rates hopefully will continue to inch down. Hope to get the house on the market at the beginning of the spring buying season, then to be off to Eastern US- currently researching eastern Tennessee and it is looking good.

When people look down from their lofty tower in Marin County and make use of the old worn-out statement "don't let the door hit you in the a## on the way out" they don't realize that also going out the door is years of experience, some in critical areas of expertise, and large amounts of tax base, since not all evacuees are lowly working class people.

By the way, starting to see statements from SF residents that the "poop" is starting to reappear back on the downtown streets. The big cleanup to impress Xi was a charade. "It's the truth- because it's the truth" (Gavin Newsome-2023).

Members online

No members online now.
Back