How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Screenshot_20231125-233743.png

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?”The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”
“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”
The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”
The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”
The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”
The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”
“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”
The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”
The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”
Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”
To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.

Last edited:
On another note... this is Gate's doing.

Tetanus vaccine may be laced with anti-fertility drug. International / developing countries - PubMed

It's all about "population (birth) control".

More Rightist conspiracy nonsense. The only thing these inane anti-vaccine claims do is keep some people from going and getting vaccinated. In this case, Tetanus, which is a highly deadly disease: "It is 100% fatal if untreated, and even if aggressively treated by expert care, kills 50-70%." -snip

Talk about "population control", it's the anti-vaxxers who are getting people sick and dead.

Damage to Immunisation Programmes from Misinformation on Contraceptive Vaccines: https://www.jstor.org/stable/3775648

That's great news for you. The exodus is just starting. My own journey will most likely start in late spring, as going through and culling 40 years of marriage and 6 kids has led to accumulating a lot of "stuff" takes time. Also by then the mortgage interest rates hopefully will continue to inch down. Hope to get the house on the market at the beginning of the spring buying season, then to be off to Eastern US- currently researching eastern Tennessee and it is looking good.

When people look down from their lofty tower in Marin County and make use of the old worn-out statement "don't let the door hit you in the a## on the way out" they don't realize that also going out the door is years of experience, some in critical areas of expertise, and large amounts of tax base, since not all evacuees are lowly working class people.

By the way, starting to see statements from SF residents that the "poop" is starting to reappear back on the downtown streets. The big cleanup to impress Xi was a charade. "It's the truth- because it's the truth" (Gavin Newsome-2023).

Be real for a minute in your life, okay? You're leaving beautiful California for meh Tennessee because the cost of living is substantially lower. That's it. It's not the liberals, or whatever other nonsense you've claimed.

If you could magically swing the same COL in California, you'd be staying. Granted, you're still here so who knows if you'll actually leave.

In latest call, Netanyahu thanks Biden for efforts to secure release of hostages https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveb...ts-to-secure-hostages-release-in-latest-call/

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is wrapping up a phone call with US President Joe Biden, during which he thanked the president for his efforts to bring about the deal slated to be implemented in the coming hours, which will see the release of at least 50 Israeli hostages from Gaza, an Israeli official says.

Biden is also holding phone calls with Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani to confirm that all details have been taken care of regarding the hostage deal.
-snip

Biden getting hostages released and reuniting families. Hell ya. Go Joe! I thought this guy was supposed to be so dementia ridden he can't even feed himself?

Be real for a minute in your life, okay? You're leaving beautiful California for meh Tennessee because the cost of living is substantially lower. That's it. It's not the liberals, or whatever other nonsense you've claimed.

If you could magically swing the same COL in California, you'd be staying. Granted, you're still here so who knows if you'll actually leave.
Wrong. Several reasons for leaving include COL, idiotic measure of dominance in the state government by far- left liberals, terrible public school system (caused by Democratic total domination), not prosecuting criminals, failure to even care about the decay in the major cities, ramming their "green" agenda down on the state instead of an orderly transition. Decay started with Moonbeam Brown. Torch has been passed on to Newsome.

The major hold-up to my exit is due to your boy Joe's Bidenomics, which have wreaked havoc with mortgage rates. Fear not though, Dude, the transitioning has begun. Have already moved a lot of stuff out of state. You have your opinion of Tennessee, but you know what everyone says about opinions.

No... Bubba is leaving crazy (stupid) California for even more beautiful Tennessee.

There's a town (literally) on the Tennessee/Kentucky border named Fulton.

So you can stand in 2 States at the same time. That area is very beautiful... and no need to worry about wildfires.

Done the drive to Georgia a few times, to visit (now estranged) family. The highest mountain in Georgia has a "lookout point" at the top.

You can literally see the whole state of Florida, from the top of that mountain.

What happened Dude??? Did you get tired of that very large "echo" of your voice in the Trump thread... and finally figure out no one was listening.;):D

Wrong. Several reasons for leaving include COL, idiotic measure of dominance in the state government by far- left liberals, terrible public school system (caused by Democratic total domination), not prosecuting criminals, failure to even care about the decay in the major cities, ramming their "green" agenda down on the state instead of an orderly transition. Decay started with Moonbeam Brown. Torch has been passed on to Newsome.

The major hold-up to my exit is due to your boy Joe's Bidenomics, which have wreaked havoc with mortgage rates. Fear not though, Dude, the transitioning has begun. Have already moved a lot of stuff out of state. You have your opinion of Tennessee, but you know what everyone says about opinions.

You've lost no rights. Tennessee has a lower public school rating than California. Criminals are prosecuted. 'Decay in major cities" is such an empty nonsense claim that can be labelled thrown just about anywhere. Who is "ramming" anything down your throat?

You Rightist will never admit it, as it requires intellectual honesty, it was Trump's disastrous four years of unchecked spending, record levels of national debt, tax breaks for the already riches people and corporations, completely botched flip-flop handling of a pandemic and most job losses of any president since the Great Depression is the reason why the country started tanking in early 2021, right after Trump was booted out. Biden inherited a complete shitshow and has been playing cleanup ever since. Could Biden be doing a better job? Sure, absolutely.

Trump Leaving Office With 3 Million Less Jobs Than When He Entered (Yup, this somehow didn't effect the economy)
Donald Trump Built a National Debt So Big (Even Before the Pandemic) That It’ll Weigh Down the Economy for Years (Yup, this somehow didn't effect the economy)
BILLIONAIRES ARE $2.2 TRILLION RICHER SINCE 2017 TRUMP-GOP TAX LAW - Americans For Tax Fairness (This means the middle-class pays more to cover the spread)

Imagine that, the elitist billionaire looked out for himself and his rich buddies first and foremost. What a shocker. Also not a shocker, you people are aiming to vote for him a 3rd time.

Last edited:
No... Bubba is leaving crazy (stupid) California for even more beautiful Tennessee.

There's a town (literally) on the Tennessee/Kentucky border named Fulton.

So you can stand in 2 States at the same time. That area is very beautiful... and no need to worry about wildfires.

Done the drive to Georgia a few times, to visit (now estranged) family. The highest mountain in Georgia has a "lookout point" at the top.

You can literally see the whole state of Florida, from the top of that mountain.

What happened Dude??? Did you get tired of that very large "echo" of your voice in the Trump thread... and finally figure out no one was listening.;):D

Wrong again.

Okay? What a selling point, you can stand in a town.

You should have just flown to visit your sister in San Diego, it has a major airport, instead of complaining about a four day drive. Sheesh.

I posted in there less than two weeks ago and I took about a week off for the holiday. You literally read every Trump story I post and seethe.

Wrong again.

You should have just flown to visit your sister in San Diego, it has a major airport, instead of complaining about a four day drive. Sheesh.

I posted in there less than two weeks ago and I took about a week off for the holiday. You literally read every Trump story I post and seethe.
But don't fly there now- the airport is now filled up with migrants camping out. Benefits of being a sanctuary city I guess.

I did fly once... And by the time we landed, I had fluid coming out of my ears. That was the terminal in San Diego. Been there, done that, bought the hoodie.

You seem to have missed the point that my sis and b-i-l are leaving Ramona... for the same reason Bubba is leaving Imperial. Cali is bass ack retarded.

I enjoyed the one time I drove to Cali. Got to see alot of the U.S. Too bad the weather sucked, but being from Ohio... I'm used to driving in shitty (snowy) weather.

I can tell you one thing... People that live in the panhandle states, (and West) don't know how to drive in bad weather.

I passed so many cars in the ditches on I-40... I couldn't believe it. This was back in 2002.

And it was a 3 day drive... not 4.

So yes... A three hour drive (to Pittsburgh) beats a 3 day drive any day.

Driving in the snow in PA makes driving in the snow out West look like a walk in the park.

And yup Dude, I noticed you weren't whining here... but I found you in the Trump thread... with no one replying.

Sucks when you preach to an empty room... huh?

Come on over to the East Dude... and drive the PA Turnpike in the middle of winter. You wouldn't make it.

I did out West... going down, and back up the mountain, in Arizona.

My drive took me through Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona... before hitting Cali.

The best time I had... was at Barona Drag Way. I watched a guy flip a VW Beetle... going through the finish line at 130mph. His tires broke loose when he banged 4th gear, and the car went sideways... then rolled for another 300 ft... or more.

Fortunately... the roll cage held, but the car was toast. The guy came all the way from England. Don't know what happened to the car after that.

I have pics if anyone wants to see them.

Seems you are the one leading a "sheltered life" Dude.

Last edited:
... If I can find the pics now. It's been 21 years. Oh... btw... 6 of us picked up the Beetle by hand, and put it on the guys trailer.

Last edited:
Well... It's makes for an interesting conversation, and a bit of a novelty. The "locals" like to talk about it.
instead of complaining about a four day drive. Sheesh.
Well... I wasn't actually complaining about the drive, but the weather back then was pretty miserable... but nothing I couldn't handle.:)

By the way you talk... you want to beat down on anyone that doesn't agree with you.

You act like a spoiled brat teenager.

And somebody was saying I don't know how to live and enjoy life, cause I never go anywhere. Hmmm...

You literally read every Trump story I post and seethe.
Nope... just making sure you haven't "lost it" yet. All that Trump hate seems to be eating you alive.

You do realize no one in the Trump thread is responding to you... yes??? So what you are saying, is falling on deaf ears.

Don't make me dig up the video where Rand Paul was grilling Fauci... and Fauci was hysterical.

Rand Paul proved that Fauci wasn't the only one with a medical degree.

Members online

No members online now.
Back