How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Regardless, they're happy the sitting president showed solidarity with them. UAW leaders said as much.

We've yet to see if they'll get screwed, hopefully they don't. One of the big three seems to want to negotiate in good faith.

Screenshot_20231003-223729.png

Regardless, they're happy the sitting president showed solidarity with them. UAW leaders said as much.

We've yet to see if they'll get screwed, hopefully they don't. One of the big three seems to want to negotiate in good faith.
Yes... but per the article... They were not any more impressed with Biden, than Trump.

They DO need to do away with the tiered system.

Wow, four unhinged replies to my one little post. Oh my.

Anyhow, the point you're dodging is that, that work is something that needs to get done for the country to operate and Americans won't do it, not because of the wages, because they don't want to do it. American's out of jobs won't do it. I've been gainfully employed and paying taxes since I was 15.

So while you and people like you sh!t all over illegal working immigrants, you simultaneously take advantage of it in the form of goods and lower prices :)

Massive reform does need to happen though, some of those working conditions are horrible and greedy corporations are taking advantage of poor people.
“Ls sport” is one of dumbest people i have encountered on the internet. Constantly talking out both cheeks of his fat a$$. Just a pathetic snowflake.

Good luck talking to that moron…

“Ls sport” is one of dumbest people i have encountered on the internet. Constantly talking out both cheeks of his fat a$$. Just a pathetic snowflake.

Good luck talking to that moron…
More of a general statement, but one of the very few things I'm grateful about Trump winning, he made so many of these deplorables drop their masks and show their true faces in public. eg We wouldn't have had the 2017 "Unit the Right Rally" without Trump's win emboldening these people. It's a shame Rightist murdered an innocent woman that day though: Unite the Right rally - Wikipedia

Fl6pZRr.png

OM3ezJO.png

2NGeDJA.png

Trumper Reality: "Biden is scrapping and selling off Trump's wall to the Mexican cartels!"

Actual Reality: Biden approves new section of border wall as Mexico crossings rise

Oh Trumpers...
So now walls are needed? Hmm. Might this flip-flop be the result of pressure from Dem governors, mayors and voters? Just recently Majokas stated under oath that "we have operational control at the southern border". Someone tell the Binder Reader that her lie about "we are only following the law" is why this is now happening. They could have followed this law from the day Biden was sworn in. I can guess that with election coming the effort to pacify and cultivate votes is ramping up. Lib Dems now realize that their current chaotic policy is not working with the voters.

So now walls are needed? Hmm. Might this flip-flop be the result of pressure from Dem governors, mayors and voters? Just recently Majokas stated under oath that "we have operational control at the southern border". Someone tell the Binder Reader that her lie about "we are only following the law" is why this is now happening. They could have followed this law from the day Biden was sworn in. I can guess that with election coming the effort to pacify and cultivate votes is ramping up. Lib Dems now realize that their current chaotic policy is not working with the voters.
No one said "walls are never needed". It's a situational thing. But having a mega-wall 1,500+ miles long as Trump ranted on and on about would have been a stupid waste of money to build and then the ridiculous upkeep.

I still think more money into technology (drones, cameras, satellites, communication etc) is the better way to secure the borders. This continued wall will be more ornamental, than actual security, as people will tunnel under as they've done before in areas that have little to zero surveillance.

The President should do the will of the people, but it's hilarious that you're still upset even though you got what you claimed to want.

If you bothered to look, Biden wanted this wall money to be reappropriated for other border defenses, but he couldn't because of standing appropriation laws and unlike Trump, Biden follows the rules.

Last edited:
So Biden is now pulling a "Trump"???:eek:

Thank you Ted Cruz!!!!! (and Musk).;):D

The fact you think Tex Cruz and/or Elon Musk pulled this off is hilarious.

If you bothered to read news that wasn't Far-Right gossip lies like One America News, you'd be aware that Biden legally had no choice here:

His administration passed a proclamation soon after taking office that said building a wall across the southern border "is not a serious policy solution".

On Thursday, however, Mr Biden said he "can't stop" the construction of the border wall because the funding for it had already been appropriated.

When asked whether he believes the wall could work, he replied simply: "no".

In a statement to Associated News on Wednesday night, the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) similarly defended the latest move, saying it was using funds already allocated for a border barrier.

"Congress appropriated fiscal year 2019 funds for the construction of border barrier in the Rio Grande Valley, and DHS is required to use those funds for their appropriated purpose," the statement said.
-snip, BBC

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back