Local car show, don't look JWerner. Cars are TACKY and GAY!!!!

Todays youth really don't have a choice. Insurance companies charge to much for a kids to own Cameros or Mustangs. My 20yr nephew can barely afford insurance on a v6 Camero. He has NEVER had a ticket in his life.

Insurance companies don't charge as much for the 4 bangers. So the kids get them and soup them up. Not much different then what we did as kids with our cheap beater v8's back in the day. If anything, we are partly to blame. After all, we were the ones hot rodding those cheap v8's. Causing insurance companies to charge more.

CAMARO

Whew, now I'm done.

here ya go....

Instructions
Step 1 Choose the type of bottle you want to use. Several disposable types are available that come with premixed cleansing liquids. Alternatively, you can use a reusable vaginal bulb syringe and mix your own liquid.

Step 2 Prepare the bottle type you choose for use. For disposable types, remove the wrapping and pull up the nozzle if necessary. Mix the ingredients for a reusable type.

Step 3 Pick a place to cleanse. The best place is in a shower or standing up in a bathtub. With both of these locations, the liquid can fall into the water and wash away easily. An alternative is on the toilet, but this location may be more challenging if sitting down.

Step 4 Insert Jwerner2 into the vagina very gently. Make sure it's not inserted more than 3 inches.

Step 5 Squeeze the bottle slowly to release some of the liquid. Allow all the liquid to flow freely out of the vagina.

here ya go....

Instructions
Step 1 Choose the type of bottle you want to use. Several disposable types are available that come with premixed cleansing liquids. Alternatively, you can use a reusable vaginal bulb syringe and mix your own liquid.

Step 2 Prepare the bottle type you choose for use. For disposable types, remove the wrapping and pull up the nozzle if necessary. Mix the ingredients for a reusable type.

Step 3 Pick a place to cleanse. The best place is in a shower or standing up in a bathtub. With both of these locations, the liquid can fall into the water and wash away easily. An alternative is on the toilet, but this location may be more challenging if sitting down.

Step 4 Insert Jwerner2 into the vagina very gently. Make sure it's not inserted more than 3 inches.

Step 5 Squeeze the bottle slowly to release some of the liquid. Allow all the liquid to flow freely out of the vagina.

you think you can insert Von Veerner into the tight confines of a vagina....hhhhmmmm

you could be onto something... he is a pretty small man

we should just call this the douche topic... lol... by the way fella's is it back to front or front to back?.. sorry Roln for whoring up your topic... but someone who knows front to back or is it back to front...?

Only you, repete, would have that image saved on your computer.

or how about this?

noservice.jpg

normal_demotiv_pic_277-condoms_JPG.jpg

n166488020944303752ux3.jpg

motivator334370.jpg

motivator5907816.jpg

and now we know who has and has not watched girls pee... i fargin love this place... you people are more sick then me, i feel soo welcome... lol...

yeah.. this place is starting to lighten up... don't take forums too serious

don't let your pride get in the way

yeah.. this place is starting to lighten up... don't take forums too serious

don't let your pride get in the way
I will keep that in mind... thanks for the info brother... and btw I have been banned from this site called Berettastuff.com 16 times now... lol... is that taking it serious?... bahahahah <-evil laugh...

I would like to thank you guys for all the tips on how to handle my bosses ball's and for the warning about climbing ladders with semen on my hands. like I said you can learn something from even the dirtiest douches

peace, love and cock in the hole

Post of the year.

Hey Re-Pete, did you ever put those Autosocks on your car? :lol:

nope...still in my trunk...at least they're in MINT condition :-D coulda wasted 500 on some dance Blizzaks so at least it wasn't a big loss :-D

I have respect for fast cars, even though there is far more to having a good car than it "being fast"...

Bad thing about some of these new "skittles" cars they make...While they are panty soaking fast, if you hit anything larger than a mailbox, someone is gonna be seriously hurt.

They are fast, and the evo is going back tomorrow. I am going to buy me another one of these cosmetically challenged freaks.

BTW: You can hit way more than a mailbox, I know from personal experience and have pictures to show for it. :D Actually pretty damn safe car IMO.

ALSO..

THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGEST THREAD IN ENTIRE LVC HISTORY!! :eek:

Just a very long thread for a short amount of time. mostly cause of Werner and Rollin's feuding

Members online

No members online now.
Back