Votes: 13 18.3%
  • within 1 year

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • within 2 years

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • 3 or more years out

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
Thats a little better. I figure for the pita that it will be it wouldn't hurt to have full lengths and save a little cash for something else.

I havent been in this thread since the first page.

Whats the company making the headers?

Whats the turn around time once we pay until we recieve them?

Whats the cost?

are they full length or 3/4?

What size primaries and collectors?

What kind of coating options?

How many units need to be sold to make this happen?

Thank you.

LOL! I've already got a set of the Kooks! I just need to get them installed... Kkid???

BAHHH!!! full exhaust if I am going to do it! Screw it... run straight headers!

TDUB, Sure, probably require about the same number of people(20-25) I don't have an LS so I'd need an LS for fitment or a custom set that you know fits already. Lux if you read back and still need answers let me know. They're backed up until August right now. End of August at the earliest, should be a few weeks to make them all. Did anybody have thoughts on the rest of the exhaust? I figured straight pipes would be a good start?

If I had answers to all the questions Lux asked I would be able to decide if I wanted to buy in.... we need more info!!

Full length, polished-ceramic coated (in and out), could get raw steel if you want possibly but why? 1 5/8 with 2.5 or 3 in collectors ( up to you guys) most likely 3, about 500+/- a little, available end of August or begining of September. Need to sell between 20 and 25 from their estimates. Manufacturer will be named before this goes into effect, need to make sure they're ok with it. Some of the companies didn't want the other ones to know who would be making these until it was getting done for fear of compitition. I guess they didn't want to invest in this and have a competitor try to undercut them or something. I personally don't think these guys will mind, but I'll check first. If everybody decides on something same or different, thats what will be made. These are OUR headers.:D Production time could be reduced if I provide a prefit set, this may also happen if I have the time. Unless one of you guys has time to modify a cobra set I could provide for you.

Last edited:
TDUB, Sure, probably require about the same number of people(20-25) I don't have an LS so I'd need an LS for fitment or a custom set that you know fits already. Lux if you read back and still need answers let me know. They're backed up until August right now. End of August at the earliest, should be a few weeks to make them all. Did anybody have thoughts on the rest of the exhaust? I figured straight pipes would be a good start?

Yeah I figured they would need the stock manifolds to fabricate them. I would be willing to provide a pair.

You want shorty headers you can still bolt cats right up to, right? That should be fine. Got any pics of the stock manis? How hard are header installs on the LS?:confused:

lol I'd prefer long tubes on any car, but I thought maybe they wanted something to replace the stock manis but not something they need to customize the rest of the exhaust.:confused: Whatever.:cool:

I want long tube ceramic coated with bungs for the 02 sensors and egr for 97-98. I think the egr and o2 sensors are where you will see different opinions here since people have either first gens or 2nd gens.

I don't want air pump bungs personally.... I don't know if that even COULD be an option though....

Worst thing is in NJ if the Cell light is on for any reason you fail inspection! So you gotta get everything just right or go into your ECU and turn cell lights off :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back