Votes: 13 18.3%
  • within 1 year

Votes: 37 52.1%
  • within 2 years

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • 3 or more years out

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
Speed Demon, how close are we to making this happen? Count me in for a set for $500, if it can be made to happen sometime in the near future.

Not enough interest, we need another couple orders or we need like a dozen more orders?

Worst thing is in NJ if the Cell light is on for any reason you fail inspection! So you gotta get everything just right or go into your ECU and turn cell lights off :shifty:

Same here in NY on OBDII cars.

just remove the bulb

That is an automatic fail as well.

Here they scan the computer so not only does the light have to be off but you cant just reset the CEL and get the car inspected. Depending on the year you are allow a certain number of readiness monitors not ready or you fail.

Any new intrest guys? Still waiting here. Work has been spotty lately, that hasn't helped. I'd like to get these done by fall if we can. Guess we'll wait and see.:cool:

Any new intrest guys? Still waiting here. Work has been spotty lately, that hasn't helped. I'd like to get these done by fall if we can. Guess we'll wait and see.:cool:

How big of an order do we need to get? We can re-tally the interest counting that from today and all the rest since this thread got started to see how close we are.

EDIT: those that have looked at my yacht thread are probably putting two and two together to see I'm feeling out the possibility of doing headers while I'm doing the oil pan gasket.

Re-tally, everybody was sort of all over the place with what they wanted. Are we talking heavy gauge steel with ceramic coating(most cost effective), just stainless, combo? Like I stated before, anything can be done, but the cost/quality/affordability seemed to be the main concerns. I'll talk to the reps again and see if we can get a lower production number to start off with. Looks like we're closer now.

If they are in that $500 price then I will order mine as soon as they are avaliable.

Id go with any of the options as long as the price is right.

I would go with the headers as long as they will still allow for all of the Polution control features to be used.. I.E. O2 sensors, Air pump...What ever was needed for emmissions.
thanks
Bill
I'm Still in after Aug 9th.. 500 seems resonable..:D :D :D

I have that Picky 96 LSC.. and God knows if I alter too much it will be cranky.. :)

Re-tally, everybody was sort of all over the place with what they wanted. Are we talking heavy gauge steel with ceramic coating(most cost effective), just stainless, combo? Like I stated before, anything can be done, but the cost/quality/affordability seemed to be the main concerns. I'll talk to the reps again and see if we can get a lower production number to start off with. Looks like we're closer now.

Awesome, thank you sir!

I'd vote ceramic coated steel.

I would be down to buy as well as long as I can keep the CEL from coming on for my 98 LSC...

I am in, how many more do we need. Depending on how soon this happens or how far away I might be able to I might not.

I would be in for the second batch. This Winter is the trans. upgrades and next year is intake/exhaust. I have it all planned out.:facesjump

headers yessss!!!!

Heavy gauge steel with ceramic coating, would be fine. Long tube headers make more power. Have you seen the price for Kooks? An Egr connection would be nice, but not necessary. How about a "tri-y" design?(HA!!HA!!) A good price for headers that work would be great.

Members online

Back