Murdered out for sure.. all black everything!!! Opposite of this video
Young Jeezy - All White Everything ft. Yo Gotti - YouTube

$40 homemade Mclaren > $200 broken legit Mclaren
IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

Lookin' hott bro.

What vinyl you using?

Your hood is perfect! Going to be re doing mine this coming weekend.

I see you had overstretch on the corners of the bumper - I had the same when I first started. Make you leave lots of slack so it doesn't pull back out once you finish.

Killin it!!! I dig the grill results in a major way. :)
Thanks brotha!
Lookin' hott bro.

What vinyl you using?

Your hood is perfect! Going to be re doing mine this coming weekend.

I see you had overstretch on the corners of the bumper - I had the same when I first started. Make you leave lots of slack so it doesn't pull back out once you finish.
I went with oracal 651 intermediate.. I wish I would have went with the air release stuff but it was just way to expensive. The hood turned out really well, wet application is the best way for myself, especially on a 'flat' surface. The bumper was the first thing I wrapped.. big mistake lol it turned out really bad, vinyl is coming up near the fogs as well near the top of the bumper, I overstretched/over heated area's. It will def need to be redone.
I 'plan' on finishing it over spring break since I wont be traveling..

Thanks for the compliments!
Still deciding.. Angel eyes or tires?! Leaning towards eyes so I can do them now and possibly get a better deal on tires the more patient I am.

All these vinyl wraps are Bada55. Anymore shots of the custom mclaren on the car?

I'll take one for ya in the am.. got the eyes in but I have no clue how to wire these ones.. they have an extra box so I gotta figure it out lol.. pics incoming asap

extra box? Wire the box to power and ground, connect the angel eyes to the box.

Nice find on the mesh to the grille, looks great.

Enjoy... and btw I thought yellow would be my favorite color but its either red or green (green might have the edge since I got so Michigan State)..
Sorry for the sniffs.. its 30 somethin' out!
IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

Sorry these last 3 you have to click em and go through my photobucket, dont have a youtube account my bad!!! Also video 2 you can see I cleared the side markers
th_VIDEO0002.jpg

th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Lincoln lanyard yeah boiii!!!
th_VIDEO0005.jpg

Yeah just as bright as the ones I had previously.. These have like 4 different modes I guess. White, choose a solid color, flicker through each color, and smooth rotation between all colors.

The only down side I have with these right now is that the LED color on the box inside isnt matched up with the eyes color! So I will have to just be on someone's ass and check which color it is at the time lol

That red is sick and I hate you(in a good way) for that grille. LOL.

Awesome Soopa!! I was just telling Rollin about those when we met up the other day. I think they would look sweet with his multicolored underglows.

Those eyes are pretty sweet. Whered you get those from?
Lightwurks! Called Anthony he knocked another 50$ off for me..said I'm the second ls with those I guess..
That red is sick and I hate you(in a good way) for that grille. LOL.
haters gunna hate!! Haha thanks
Awesome Soopa!! I was just telling Rollin about those when we met up the other day. I think they would look sweet with his multicolored underglows.
oh yeah with a set of under glows would be so sweet..
dude those are so sick!!!! lovin the eyes and grille!!!
Appreciate it!! Can't wait to get my wrap done tho haha I have so much to do I'm kinda intimidated! But hey there is only one way to eat an elephant.. one piece at a time

Those are so cool. I want those!!!

Is there a yellow ? Red or yellow is awesome.

Car really comin together man. #jealous

Yup.. yellow red green blue light blue pink purple white(but has a hit of every color in it) I think that's all the colors.. I thought yellow would be my favorite bc black n yellow are my favorite colors. But the yellow I dunno ill snap a photo n let you judge.

Looks cool! Thanks for posting pics of those. The multicolored eyes are what I was going to get, been looking at them for a few months... beat me to it. Glad someone got them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back