Soopa's wrap project..

...where did you get the power source from?....direct from the battery?.... or the fuse box under the hood?

...looks sick btw

From the side markers.. least for the gen 1 there are three wires going into the side marker use the middle for ground and the red for power.

Yellow rings. Yellow tint on circle fogs. And a black wheel with a darker yellow lip.

MMMMmmmmm

...... You got me thinkin........ The anteras have a Chrome lip already I might become yellow very fast...

Si
Also the box that's in the car I can turn them off with that as well

perfect, thats what im looking for... idk if i want them blinking with the directional when the running lights arnt on...and i might want to be able to turn them on/off without any other lights being affected... im thinking about wiring them up completely independent of the headlights...or maybe grabbing the power from the harness right before the headlight switch and wiring in a separate switch for the Halos...idk...i got to get a hold of the diagram first...thanks for the help

The red eyes look so sick! Also dont know if its just me but your grille looks kinda bent from the bottom.

Lightwurks! Called Anthony he knocked another 50$ off for me..said I'm the second ls with those I guess..

Damnn!
I eliminated lightwurkz and went directly to umnitza and placed an order on 11-28-11 for the rings to be made with 5000k rather than the 6000k leds and yet no progress has been made and they are telling me theyre still waiting for the "raw material" to arrive. Theyare dickin around and Im about to just take a refund

...... You got me thinkin........ The anteras have a Chrome lip already I might become yellow very fast...

;)

Also top it off with yellow lincoln stars in the black emblems. Damn that would be a hott combo.

First Ls I see with those, nice! I like the red ones, beast!!!!!!!! Get ready to get your picture picked up by lightwurks for their ebay listing.

Damnn!
I eliminated lightwurkz and went directly to umnitza and placed an order on 11-28-11 for the rings to be made with 5000k rather than the 6000k leds and yet no progress has been made and they are telling me theyre still waiting for the "raw material" to arrive. Theyare dickin around and Im about to just take a refund

How did you place that order, email ir through the website? Last I check they didn't have lincoln ls in their list of cars they made rings for.

How did you place that order, email ir through the website? Last I check they didn't have lincoln ls in their list of cars they made rings for.

I placed my order over the phone. I first emailed them and they told me that they could have these custom made within a month or two. And nows its been 3...
I believe they do sell the 6000k rings that lightwurkz is selling because they were trying to sell me those instead of having to custom make the 5000k.

NICE!!!! Those would look good with my underbody LED lights.

The red eyes look so sick! Also dont know if its just me but your grille looks kinda bent from the bottom.

Just the way the door trim is around the metal, not pushed on all the way. But you are correct

You all will hate me for posting so many photo's. I'm not a pic whore, honestly, my phones camera sucks too bad lol.

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

those look really good! clean line work too!!
im waiting on my order of plasti-dip to come in. i was thinking about leaving a chrome lip. but i decided im going to go all black.

those look really good! clean line work too!!
im waiting on my order of plasti-dip to come in. i was thinking about leaving a chrome lip. but i decided im going to go all black.

Thinking a yellow lip.. might do the flat black and yellow theme :shifty:

wow this is really coming along! Looks great may have to come see it myself, only a few hour drive lol

More then welcome!

Thinking a yellow lip.. might do the flat black and yellow theme :shifty:

More then welcome!

I want to do a black and yellow theme. I want black brake calipers with a yellow Lincoln star. Some of the engine hoses yellow (depending on how it looks) with black or black and chrome wheels.

If you do the yellow on the rims definitely post pictures.

Blacked out with red eyes.... Great combo. Nice job with the grille too.

Spring break is here and hopefully HOPEFULLY it is warm enough this upcoming week so I can get some panels done outside.. Think maybe took 3 hours for the trunk lid? 1 hour for the top flat part, 1 hour of waiting for it to dry then 1 hour for the bottom curved part.. Wet application so you gotta kinda do it in parts
IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

Awesome progress man looks great
and nice collection of shoes you got there ;)

Nice, the wet application must make it pretty nice. I don't think my vinyl is even compatible for it, since it has the air release chambers.

Yeah I dunno... I mean with the air release stuff I am sure its 123971203 times easier.. this stuff isn't too forgiving. Ah well get what ya pay for!

Black and yellow black and yellow...
Ugh the yellow turned out like $hit. Called my buddy to see if he will just professionally paint the wheels. The black turned out very well but the yellow I had to paint on :shifty:
Probly wasn't the best of choices but whatever I will pay a little bit of $$ and have my friend do em I guess! Still looking for tires though 245/35/19 or 235/35/19.. I wouldnt mind a used set since these wont be on the car more then 6 months
IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back