Soopa's wrap project..

why!why! why!

you should have have just left the lips the way they were! the wheels looked sick like that.

Tryin somethin' different.. its plasti dip just rip it off if I dont like it

Interesting. It might look good with the flat black look.

im not diggin the yellow. i dont no if it just the pics but it looks like a dull yellow. i think it would look alot better in like H2 hummer yellow!! :D

I think that lip entirely painted is too yellow. But IMO a darker yellow on the actual rim part of that lip with the rest black would be good.

Butth matte black and yellow theme is raw. The LS could def pull it off.

I agree, a more subtle yellow ring just around the outer rim of the wheel would look better IMO.

Keep posting pics Soop. You are pushing the "what if" factor of the LS and with the right shade of yellow, you are going to nail a look not yet seen.

Very cool indeed.

Needs moar orange. Orange lips/wheels are all the rage these days.

They do suggest you plastidip after mounting them so they don't get messed up

Thanks for the input everyone.. I think I might try and little darker yellow, this yellow I can see from miles away. Might actually go with the yellow just on the 'rim' part of the wheel and not so much on the deepdish lip part. I agree and think that would clean it up a little.. because currently they are like !@(#&!@()#$& in your face.

All suggestions are welcome.. I have fun trying different sh!t so I listen to all ideas, except pink :shifty:

Maybe it is me being too conservative but I would like to see a dark metallic gunmetal gray up against thatblack.

Maybe it is me being too conservative but I would like to see a dark metallic gunmetal gray up against thatblack.

+1000

when i saw this this picture i got excited, this is the color i wanna paint my 20's... guess it was the light....
IMAG0298.jpg

36643-780187.jpg

Like this only, a darker shade of yellow - more mustard color.

Hey drizz and soopa, what's a ballpark estimate for how much the vinyl cost to wrap the whole car + some mistakes along the way?

Drizzle used 970ra which is the best.. I went with cheap 651 'cheaper price' I mean.. It is tough to work with but you get what you pay for.

That BMW looks sick, think I will do something similar - the yellow headlights

Roof is done! It was like 50 degrees out today so it was perfect, lol everyone running around the neighborhood with shorts and t-shirts on :rolleyes: that's MI for ya! Finished late so I will take better photo's tomorrow possibly. Might be done wrapping for break though.. tattoo's on deck!

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

lookin good bud!!! its turning out great!
i finished mine last night!! :D
i wish i could make it out to the national meet that would be sick to have all 3 of us there!!!

Roof lookin nice and smooth bra! Nice job.

I did the same thing on the wind deflector for the sunroof, wedged an extra squeegee in there!

lookin good bud!!! its turning out great!
i finished mine last night!! :D
i wish i could make it out to the national meet that would be sick to have all 3 of us there!!!
Drop all plans and make it there!!!

Roof lookin nice and smooth bra! Nice job.

I did the same thing on the wind deflector for the sunroof, wedged an extra squeegee in there!

Thanks bro, actually that spray bottle was just chillin there with soap n water in it. I used two wrenchs to hold that sunroof thingie down! lol
Thanks fella's, slowly but surely! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back