Soopa's wrap project..

Looks outstanding.:eek: Love it.:cool: I talked MrHowie. I am going to try to get a run up your way. Drop off your fender liner and my Konigs to Jolinc.:D

jerbear19 & RodLS.. If the national meet picks up some steam and we have a good turn out. I will put it together every year. So save your pennies and your miles. Make plans for next year.:D

Bump this thread because I LUB it!
Update: tires/wheels are on, but no yellow paint has been laid yet. And I am honestly glad I didn't paint then mount the tires because discount tire was beating the SH!T out of the wheels/rim when they mounted the tires.. Not only was it hilarious watching the kid throw the pry bar on the ground after it took him 20 mins to mount ONE tire but he spend about 30 mins just trying to get my car on the lift, I had to go out and tell him you wont get anywhere unless you roll it on wood blocks before and after the lift, was priceless watching him though.
No rubbing issued with the 245/35/19s as stated in another thread... $1200 worth of tires for ~$360. 3 are brand new one is a 80% take off all matching, so nice knowing people (and tattooing people for trade offs) lol... Anyways ill post pics tomorrow when I dip the wheels again.

Also I think I might go with all black wheels no yellow lip at all.. yellow caliper, yellow lugnuts? Not sure yet.. so many options! Probly will try all diff combo's like yellow lip yellow caliper black nuts, yellow lip black caliper yellow nuts, just yellow lip all black everything else. Opinions? The LS on the fender door trim thing will be yellow

Edit: And holy crap is it different riding on 19's with lowering springs.. def a stiff/rough ride but the wider tire grips the road so much it feels like my car has 0 power steering fluid in it.

What is wrong with these?

IMAG0298.jpg

I think they look so good like that! I honestly think yellow is not necessary and it would be too much for the LS.

I'll be doing gold calipers in the near future, got delayed with my car getting f-ed up. Maybe itll give you an idea about yellow calipers.

Bump this thread because I LUB it!
Update: tires/wheels are on, but no yellow paint has been laid yet. And I am honestly glad I didn't paint then mount the tires because discount tire was beating the SH!T out of the wheels/rim when they mounted the tires.. Not only was it hilarious watching the kid throw the pry bar on the ground after it took him 20 mins to mount ONE tire but he spend about 30 mins just trying to get my car on the lift, I had to go out and tell him you wont get anywhere unless you roll it on wood blocks before and after the lift, was priceless watching him though.
No rubbing issued with the 245/35/19s as stated in another thread... $1200 worth of tires for ~$360. 3 are brand new one is a 80% take off all matching, so nice knowing people (and tattooing people for trade offs) lol... Anyways ill post pics tomorrow when I dip the wheels again.

Also I think I might go with all black wheels no yellow lip at all.. yellow caliper, yellow lugnuts? Not sure yet.. so many options! Probly will try all diff combo's like yellow lip yellow caliper black nuts, yellow lip black caliper yellow nuts, just yellow lip all black everything else. Opinions? The LS on the fender door trim thing will be yellow

Edit: And holy crap is it different riding on 19's with lowering springs.. def a stiff/rough ride but the wider tire grips the road so much it feels like my car has 0 power steering fluid in it.

I was blown away too.

however... #worthit

Extremely worth it Andrizzle..

Was chrome.. didn't tickle my fancy
IMAG0339.jpg

Completely black..... at the moment
IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

Didn't know this POS phone had color options lol..
IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

Will I be the first to say wow! Looks fuc*ing SICK! Love the wheels and pulling the all blacked out look is looking good man, I Love it.

wow man car looks insane makes me want black wheels for mine. love the wheels btw and lerfect height cant wait to see the whole car finished up

Nice man, I have never been a fan of black wheels with a chrome lip.

The all black is definitely cool. I still say some yellow accents would be ill.

On a side note, looks like you have since stopped wrapping. Lol you texted me about the side and I see neither are done!

On a side note, looks like you have since stopped wrapping. Lol you texted me about the side and I see neither are done!

That was over SB which is now over :mad:
Only have time to wrap on the weekends now since school started back up.. and I am not looking forward to wrapping a whole side in one day, that would be 7+ hours at least. I think I am just going to do 1 door at a time since I do have 50 yards of vinyl..

Also the fenders I am looking into getting a vinyl sticker of something? (suggestions?) that I can put down and then put the matte black vinyl over it so it will kinda be a hidden emblem of some sort? I think it will look sick because I did this on my rear surround, underneath where the plate lights are I have a infinity sticker I forgot to take off and wrapped over it and I liked it a lot. So does anyone have a suggestion for a 'hidden' sticker..

Also the fenders I am looking into getting a vinyl sticker of something? (suggestions?) that I can put down and then put the matte black vinyl over it so it will kinda be a hidden emblem of some sort? I think it will look sick because I did this on my rear surround, underneath where the plate lights are I have a infinity sticker I forgot to take off and wrapped over it and I liked it a lot. So does anyone have a suggestion for a 'hidden' sticker..

that sounds like a pretty sweet idea!! wish i thought of it! haha

did you use the vinyl to do your eyebrows?? if so i did the same thing :)

Yeah not sure if I like em or not though... Just kinda there for the time being

Where is the yellow! looks good, nice wheels.

Update:
Not much wrapping has been done in about a month, car has been in and outta the body shop and is headed back to get the work fixed on Monday..

Yellow duplicolor caliper paint, comes with a crappy paint brush. 35% front tint. Not sure if I posted pics of the fogs but they have a yellow film on them.

IMAG0407.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0405.jpg

Dig the flowers..
IMAG0406.jpg

I love those color changing angels.

I prefer my fogs bright white.

diggin the yellow soopa!!!! car is comin along great.

get some more of the wrap done already!!!

Black and yellow theme is bangen yo.

I would tone down the calipers just a bit, maybe a few shades darker, but that is IMO.

MOAR WRAP

Its looking good Soopa. I think you calipers would look good black and leave the caliper mount yellow.

Members online

No members online now.
Back