Trump

The Fire Fighter was behind Trump. He was the one fatally killed by someone else in the bleachers in the far right upper corner.

You are an idiot... or intentionally gaslighting.

Wrong direction dumbass. You ASSUME the guy that got hit from the front by the kid on the roof. There would have been no blood on Trump's cheek if that were true.

AGAIN... there was supposedly another shooter up in the bleachers... BEHIND TRUMP!

So the 2nd victim was hit by another/different shooter. Even some of the news media was reporting that.

You do realize that gravity is real? When Trump was down on his belly, blood from his ear would naturally travel downward. Then there's the fact that he had multiple people pressing and rubbing up against him during the chaos.

Who is saying this 'second shooter" claim? Because it's not the FBI.

Who is saying that? Because it's not the FBI.

I was watching Scripps News when it happened. They said there was some confusion about possibly another shooter in the upper corner of the bleachers. This was after the fact.

And I saw Trump crouch down just before his protectors encircled him and got him down to the ground. By this time the kid on the roof was "eliminated".

I was watching Scripps News when it happened. They said there was some confusion about possibly another shooter in the upper corner of the bleachers. This was after the fact.

And I saw Trump crouch down just before his protectors encircled him and got him down to the ground. By this time the kid on the roof was "eliminated".

Yes, the day it happened there was confusion, as is expected. The day after they said it was a lone shooter. Well, they said it later that day.

Well, if you saw it on the television, then it must be true. God knows the people at the crime scene investigating every bit of footage know nothing. Glad you settled it. Whew.

I saw Trump crouch down, and I never saw him drop to his belly, as YOU said.

In truth... Trump's protectors were slow in creating a barrier to protect Trump. They were reactive... not proactive.

But I realize you are just a statistician, so you probably don't pay attention to detail, (especially when you are creating false statistics). :rolleyes:

I... on the other hand, have learned to pay attention to details. It comes with my job.

I saw Trump crouch down, and I never saw him drop to his belly, as YOU said.

In truth... Trump's protectors were slow in creating a barrier to protect Trump. They were reactive... not proactive.

But I realize you are just a statistician, so you probably don't pay attention to detail, (especially when you are creating false statistics). :rolleyes:

I... on the other hand, have learned to pay attention to details. It comes with my job.

Never you say? Well here you go, I just broke your whole conspiracy with a single picture easily found on the internet:

1721419886476.png

Pay attention to the details in the picture. You're welcome.

Congratulations... You are right... for once. Wonder who got close enough to take THAT pic?

I'm correct 99.2% of the time. There were multiple Trumpers directly behind Trump still recording on their phones. So probably one of them.

Glad I could end your convoluted and dangerous conspiracies. You are welcome.

Either way... you'd be on your belly too. When Trump got shot I saw him look around, and he disappeared (smart man) BEFORE the secret service got to him.

For a moment he looked like he was going to stand back up, and that's when they forced him to the ground.

Either way... you'd be on your belly too. When Trump got shot I saw him look around, and he disappeared (smart man) BEFORE the secret service got to him.

For a moment he looked like he was going to stand back up, and that's when they forced him to the ground.
Yes, taking cover during a shooting is the smart thing to do. Most people know to do that.

You're really trying to spin the super-hero angle here. It's adorable to watch.

False... As has been said by many people... God protected Trump.

Meanwhile Biden's faculties continue to decline. Seems Biden can't take the hint from "The Almighty"

Cure him of Covid... and let him go the way of Reagan and Carter.

Were you even born when Reagan was shot?

Nothing dangerous about a solid hypothesis when the facts show the truth.

If you knew anything about firearms and ballistics, you would see it for yourself.

FACT... Trump was shot at from behind.... And not by some punk kid on a rooftop.
I've already said more than once... that the "rooftop" shooter was a rookie.

I even tried to explain it to you... using common sense on how ballistics work, and did comparisons between 2 different rifles... In 2 different calibers.

YOU... are ignorant.
You mean like the "druggie" Hunter is??? That broke the law by buying a gun while addicted to drugs. Hunter probably was paranoid when under the influence, and thought he needed it

I've talked to several people that watched Trump get shot.

The bullet trajectory was at the wrong angle. Even the news said there was someone else high up in the bleachers (behind Trump) that was suspect.

Go ahead and stick you head in the sand, or plug your ears while going la la la la la. It not gonna change what happened.

Do you remember me suggesting the MMPI (psych test) MORE than once????

Ignorant f*ck!!!

The Fire Fighter was behind Trump. He was the one fatally killed by someone else in the bleachers in the far right upper corner.

You are an idiot... or intentionally gaslighting.

^Pages of assertions without proof, claims of facts that were not factual, angry insults and empty airs of superiority. All undone by my posting of a single picture that's all over the internet. LoLz.

Last edited:
Times of India... LoL.

You go on and believe a Rightwing Indian news outlet, I'll stick with our own F.B.I.

Members online

Back