Trump

1. We aren't even anywhere near Halloween. Try again.

2. There is no actual post date on the Paul Pelosi commentary (or social media source mentioned).

Try again.

I'm the light blue text. A buddy of mine that has dealt with Secret Service... Is the black text.

Evidently Biden is determined to eliminate Trump by any means possible. Biden did say something about putting Trump in the "crosshairs".

Good lord... Keyboard detectives such as yourself and "buddy" making and spreading these insane and outright dangerous claims without a shred of proof is a huge part of the reason why the country is record levels of divided.

This is the Right's newest "The 2020 Election Was Stolen!", manufactured outrage to enrage and rally the masses.

Last edited:
May not matter now
IMG_20240717_181208243_MP.jpg

Nothing dangerous about a solid hypothesis when the facts show the truth.

If you knew anything about firearms and ballistics, you would see it for yourself.

FACT... Trump was shot at from behind.... And not by some punk kid on a rooftop.

I've already said more than once... that the "rooftop" shooter was a rookie.

I even tried to explain it to you... using common sense on how ballistics work, and did comparisons between 2 different rifles... In 2 different calibers.

YOU... are ignorant.

Abrasive, insulting, fearless, rich, egotistical, probably can't be bought because he is a billionaire, tells it like it is, funny, mean at times, not humble, makes a lot of sense on many issues, a deal-maker, a lot smarter than the rest of the corrupt politicians on both sides of the isle, probably won't be selected as the Republican nominee because Republicans can't stand him and they are too corrupt, but he would likely beat Hillary--that is, if she is not in an orange jumpsuit by the time the election rolls around.
Trump was nominated. he's a bag of wind blowing out 100.00 bills to impress folks the rich know best. It worked and fools believed he is capable.

Nothing dangerous about a solid hypothesis when the facts show the truth.

If you knew anything about firearms and ballistics, you would see it for yourself.

FACT... Trump was shot at from behind.... And not by some punk kid on a rooftop.

While you're busy embarrassing yourself and putting others at risk by making up and spreading dangerous fantasy claims without a shred of actual proof in order to paint Joe Biden as the would-be assassin, the FBI are actually working and it's turning out that the shooter did this alone, was likely mentally unstable, a registered Republican and had researched both Biden and Trump future appearance locations.

The facts are looking like yet another mentally unstable person who was allowed access to a guns.

Last edited:
While you're busy embarrassing yourself and putting others at risk by making up and spreading dangerous fantasy claims without a shred of actual proof in order to paint Joe Biden as the would-be assassin, the FBI are actually working and it's turning out that the shooter did this alone, was likely mentally unstable, a registered Republican and had researched both Biden and Trump future appearance locations.

The facts are looking like yet another mentally unstable person who was allowed access to a guns

You mean like the "druggie" Hunter is??? That broke the law by buying a gun while addicted to drugs. Hunter probably was paranoid when under the influence, and thought he needed it

I've talked to several people that watched Trump get shot.

The bullet trajectory was at the wrong angle. Even the news said there was someone else high up in the bleachers (behind Trump) that was suspect.

Go ahead and stick you head in the sand, or plug your ears while going la la la la la. It not gonna change what happened.

Do you remember me suggesting the MMPI (psych test) MORE than once????

Ignorant f*ck!!!

And I didn't paint Biden as the assassin. I merely pointed out an obviously major gaff on Biden's part.... by saying he was going to put Trump in the crosshairs... while being interviewed by the news media.

Admit it... Biden is a danger to his own candidancy...

You mean like the "druggie" Hunter is??? That broke the law by buying a gun while addicted to drugs. Hunter probably was paranoid when under the influence, and thought he needed it

I've talked to several people that watched Trump get shot.

The bullet trajectory was at the wrong angle. Even the news said there was someone else high up in the bleachers (behind Trump) that was suspect.

Go ahead and stick you head in the sand, or plug your ears while going la la la la la. It not gonna change what happened.

Do you remember me suggesting the MMPI (psych test) MORE than once????

Ignorant f*ck!!!
Yeah... you're a moron.

Last edited:
And I didn't paint Biden as the assassin. I merely pointed out an obviously major gaff on Biden's part.... by saying he was going to put Trump in the crosshairs... while being interviewed by the news media.

Admit it... Biden is a danger to his own candidancy...

Wrong. The "bulls-eye" comment Biden made was to a group of donors in a phone call, it wasn't a public statement. Keep spinning.

As for it being the wrong words, Republicans make similar comments and use crosshair pictures for politics just like that and it's fine with you people. Just pearl-clutching now.

I've been around firearms since I was 16. All my friends lived in the country, so I was exposed to them at an early age. I ended up buying my first gun at 23... after I got married.

My (now ex) wife enjoyed them while we were still together... going to the range from time to time.

Members online

Back