Trump

Take it up with the "Almighty". My crystal ball is broken.

What about the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. 29 people died.

Gordon Lightfoot wrote a song about it.

What about flight 103???

They were the REAL heroes!!!
Screenshot_20240715-204706.png

Take it up with the "Almighty". My crystal ball is broken.

What about the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. 29 people died.

Gordon Lightfoot wrote a song about it.

You're the one that said "the Almighty protected Trump", so it seems like you do know. Why didn't the "Almighty" protect that poor fireman and family man behind Trump who was murdered?

Last edited:
Trump didn’t have time to visit the family of the murdered man and/or the two people seriously injured at his rally apparently...

Last edited:
Does anyone truly know the mind of God?

News media just said that Trump mentioned God.

You forget that Trump went to a Jesuit (college) for a while.

But yes. Trump mentioned God (to someone) as he entered the RNC.

"Neighbors of Thomas Matthew Crook have said signs of support of former president Trump have periodically appeared outside Crooks’ Bethel Park, Penn., home over the last several years" -Forbes

Well lying Left (cheating) Mendez is the next next Liberal to fall...

Notice how the Left didn't protect this guy when it came out that he was a criminal? No real cries of "fake news", "crooked judges", "fixed jury", "lawfare" or any other spinning nonsense you Rightist do whenever one of your own gets caught committing crimes?

Remember kids, it's okay to mock a Democrat being assaulted and almost murdered.

Two sets of rules.

1721169584027.png

Last edited:
I'm the light blue text. A buddy of mine that has dealt with Secret Service... Is the black text.

Evidently Biden is determined to eliminate Trump by any means possible. Biden did say something about putting Trump in the "crosshairs".

Last edited:

Members online

Back